Page 197 of 202 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 4021

Thread: News And Rumors Tidbits. *May Contain Spoilers*

Brick Shithouse

Status

Re: News And Rumors Tidbits. *May Contain Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    On any other roster in the world I would agree with you because I do think Tye has a ceiling, but when Smackdown's potential US title picture looks like Dolph Ziggler, Baron Corbin, Jinder Mahal, Bobby Roode, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder and Mike Kanellis, I think there's a good argument to say they could and should be doing more with a solid hand in the ring who's gimmick is over. I know I personally would prefer to see a Tye singles match over all those guys.
    That is a fair point but I don't think the difference in quality between him and those guys is that big so I guess that's why I wouldn't be frustrated about not seeing him much.

I also think there's a valuable place for lower card guys who are popular. He can come in get the crowd fired up, put someone over, and if he's needed to he can move into the midcard title picture. He's like a low midcard Chris Jericho.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

On any other roster in the world I would agree with you because I do think Tye has a ceiling, but when Smackdown's potential US title picture looks like Dolph Ziggler, Baron Corbin, Jinder Mahal, Bobby Roode, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder and Mike Kanellis, I think there's a good argument to say they could and should be doing more with a solid hand in the ring who's gimmick is over. I know I personally would prefer to see a Tye singles match over all those guys.
    Basically this but also...

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    That is a fair point but I don't think the difference in quality between him and those guys is that big so I guess that's why I wouldn't be frustrated about not seeing him much.
    He may not be a "better wrestler" than those guys but he's certainly more interesting as a character; he's fun to watch and he's over - which is two things he has over the entire SmackDown midcard right now. The midcard looks so bland right now and the only high point is Bobby Roode's theme song. Sticking Tye in the mix won't necessarily improve the in-ring quality but it'll certainly improve interest in the competition itself.

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

I also think there's a valuable place for lower card guys who are popular. He can come in get the crowd fired up, put someone over, and if he's needed to he can move into the midcard title picture. He's like a low midcard Chris Jericho.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    If nothing else, create a good T-Shirt for the guy and milk some money from him while his act is over.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

If nothing else, create a good T-Shirt for the guy and milk some money from him while his act is over.
    Too busy doing that with Rusev right now.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Little news

According to WWE Records on Twitter, Asuka, Bayley and Finn Balor are top three for wins and losses in 2018

Warning: Large picture
    Spoiler:

https://twitter.com/WWERecords2018/s...44183455789061
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Good for Bayley, they're really making a much better job of booking her this year than last.

Two other things that pop up at me there is The Bar who are currently saying they've beaten everyone and there's no one left for them have a bang on 50/50 record so they've lost too often, and THE BIG DAWG is heading into mania with more losses than wins. I really don't recall him dropping that many losses.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Abbey Laith/Kimber Lee has been released from WWE.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed Abbey Laith has been released from her NXT contract.

It’s unclear why she was let go at this point, but our sources say she was given the news yesterday. The wrestler hasn’t confirmed the release on social media, but posted a quote from “Rocky” (below).

Laith — formerly known as Kimber Lee — signed with the company in January of last year. She was featured in the Mae Young Classic, but was rarely used on NXT TV beyond that.

We’ll keep you updated if more information becomes available.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/abb.../#.WqGp2SjFLIV
    Apparently (could be bull), she was hard to work with backstage. I don't really know why they released here, but more news will come as to why.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

That’s a shame. I think she’s pretty talented but I could buy things not clicking between her and the company. Seemed like something was up when she felt like the only NXT signee post MMC that they never really did anything with.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

No loss really. I didn't think much of her in the MYC and she obviously hasn't been impressing them in training to never get a look in. I don't want to be that guy either, but it looked like she was in worse shape since she signed with the company. Thankfully for her there's more opportunities out there now for women in wrestling so if she works hard she can still achieve things in the business. Noteworthy that she signed alongside Ruby Riott and Ruby has her first shot at the womens title in the same week Laith is let go.

Sage Beckett (Rosie Lottalove) has apparently also been released.

[Your Name]

Status

There was a lot of Twitter talk about her during the MYC, she was noticeably not in as good as shape as she was on the indies. She signed at the same time as Ruby Riott, who got an NXT and main roster call up whilst she still hasn't even become a jobber on NXT. A lot of signs that she'd fallen out of favour/lost motivation.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

It wasn't bull MC, she has nobody to blame but herself for what happened. Absolutely terrible backstage influence & did some girls dirty, everyone wanted to get away from her that lived with her. I know it's true. Also it's possible there are wellness issues but I can't say for sure.

In-ring not only was she one of the least impressive in the MYC she also got one of the biggest pushes despite getting clearly outperformed in all 3 of her matches, it's obvious they saw something in her to push her like that. She kept messing up and who even knows why but I hope she gets herself straightened out on the indies. They might give her a millionth & 1 chance if she does.
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Scumbag Role Model

Status

She also apparently stood you up on a date or something. Damn dude.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    She also apparently stood you up on a date or something. Damn dude.
    It's not like I'm the only one who knows or feels this way.

It's nothing personal really, she just did some stuff that wasn't cool and I didn't like her wrestling as much as others. Like I said I hope she gets straightened out on the indies.

Also I only date women in wrestling from the Oceania area tbf
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's not like I'm the only one who knows or feels this way.

It's nothing personal really, she just did some stuff that wasn't cool and I didn't like her wrestling as much as others. Like I said I hope she gets straightened out on the indies.

Also I only date women in wrestling from the Oceania area tbf
    Oh really you can't just throw that out there and not give us more. Hmm she didn't do the Alligator Roll the right way on Zero and he's pissed. Seriously though you never want to see a person get fired, but she can easily take this experience and roll with it with the chance WWE brings her back in the future. WWE always like giving second chances.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

MR. MON$TER IN THE BANK~!

Status

Re: Quick Notes not worth their own thread.

It looks like Bobby Fish will be shelved for six months. In the same article, Rey Mysterio's partially torn biceps muscle seems to be minor.

Bobby Fish underwent surgery today for minor tears in both his ACL and MCL suffered on Sunday in Indianapolis. It looks like he'll be out of action for six months.

Rey Mysterio Jr.'s injury is a Grade One partially torn left biceps. It's not that serious. We don't have an estimate regarding if he'll be out of action for any length of time.

f4wonline

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    FANTASY BASEBALL: 2014 | FANTASY BASKETBALL: 2017-18 | FANTASY FOOTBALL: 2016

GOAT

Status

Reports show that the reason for the storyline suspension to Roman Reigns is due to the Wellness Fitness Nutrition LLC (WFN) steroid allegations against him, and to be dealt with to wait and see how that turns out. The accused dealer who linked Reigns, Wahlberg, and others worked with Jon Bravo TV and is releasing a video on Friday about those he implicated and apparently numerous others.

It's also pretty well believed that the suspension he served for the wellness policy was directly linked to that, and it's to be noted the internet rumor was Adderall, but was never confirmed what he did or didn't take.

Long story short, Roman got popped for gear, already was suspended for it, and WWE is doing a quick write off while the allegations are looked at.

Now while this is all well and good, come on WWE. You popped Roman, yet never popped Juicy Jinder yet? You must really have wanted that India market! Mahal is on more gas than the whole locker room, including the part timers!
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

I am the storm.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I just thought the suspension storyline was a way to position him as the face in the feud with Lesnar.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

The guy revealed that he was talking about Luther Reigns, not Roman.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.r..._reignsluther/

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    I just thought the suspension storyline was a way to position him as the face in the feud with Lesnar.
    Storyline? Nah, it's a shoot.
    Last edited by MC 16; 03-14-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Too bad v4yne didn’t source that “scoop”. I’d love to read some more fun shit from that site.

Currently enjoying a plate of Pulpo Gallego via Tapastalk.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Sweet Meat

Status

For what it's worth, while I'm sure it's all BS anyway, the guy has since said it's not Luther instead of Reigns, it was Luther also.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Thread Information