Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190
Results 3,781 to 3,789 of 3789

Thread: News And Rumors Tidbits. *May Contain Spoilers*

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: News And Rumors Tidbits. *May Contain Spoilers*

Wasn't there something about how people were asking Cody's advice on after WWE or something? Looks like there is more itching to leave then just Nevile.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Wasn't there something about how people were asking Cody's advice on after WWE or something? Looks like there is more itching to leave then just Nevile.
    That's apparently the story.

Wrong guy to ask, by the way
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    That's apparently the story.

Wrong guy to ask, by the way
    Cody was not the best choice to ask but on the top of my head, he is the only one to have some relative success. Even if he had the Bullet Club behind him.

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    A lot of mid card guys have left in the last couple of years. Guys like Cody, McIntyre, Trent and Sydal (when he's not getting arrested in Japan) have shown there's life outside the WWE now, especially with increasing opportunities outside the US.

Arguably, there's finally a viable financial alternative for these guys for the first time since WCW closed doors.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Olympic Hero Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Nia Jax has been given a leave of absence by them. She didn't walk out according to multiple sources.

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    A lot of mid card guys have left in the last couple of years. Guys like Cody, McIntyre, Trent and Sydal (when he's not getting arrested in Japan) have shown there's life outside the WWE now, especially with increasing opportunities outside the US.

Arguably, there's finally a viable financial alternative for these guys for the first time since WCW closed doors.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Very true, those guys have had very good careers after WWE for the most part. But I do see why Cody may be the one they go to, being the Ring Of Honor World Champion after all.

I think this could be wrestling for two reasons, one it give wrestlers who have potential but being wasted a place to go and two, give WWE something to think about and would ideally make them try a bit better and not be as complacent.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

This is where the WWE’s ‘indies’ strategy have kinda failed them. While yeah they’ve signed some of the best workers in the world they’ve inadvertently put a lot more limelight on the independent and Japanese scene because they’ve had to use footage and highlight all their achievements elsewhere. Now it’s like ‘hmm these Japanese guys are pretty great and there seems to be a ton of hype around it. Lemme check it out’

Plus it’s not exactly hard to find these alternatives than they were many years ago. Like Dave said the first time in ages there is a viabale financial option for a lot of these guys (since the mid-late 00s peak of TNA i would say though)

Kinda hope people do continue to just up and leave the company though. Maybe it will send some sort of signal to the company

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

This is not remotely hurting or affecting WWE imo. Theyve got so many guys waiting in the wings to take the spotlight guys like Neville give up. And guys know that WWE is a great platform to get the pop boosts someone like Cody has heading into the indies. Plus for most wrestlers, this is still the Disneyland of wrestling. Were still seeing top indy stars filing in line to get to the WWE (even if many leave disilussioned) and guys who have left not once but sometimes twice still trying returning. WWE are inadvertently benefiting from putting the limelight on the outside too because itll take even less building up to get these guys on WWE tv.

I'm gonna blame the movies

Status
      Country                    Canada

British-Canadian professional wrestler Davey Boy Smith Jr. says he drew on his years of grappling and self-defence to help save the life of a woman dangling from a Calgary bridge.In a post on his Facebook page, Smith Jr. says he was driving just west of the city's downtown on Sunday when he saw a girl hanging off a bridge.He says he stopped and tried to talk to her, but she threatened to jump.Smith Jr., whose real name is Harry Smith, says he decided to take hold of her and pull her to safety.He says he used his experience as a wrestler to pull her up and hold her until police arrived.Smith Jr., son of "the British Bulldog" wrestler Davey Boy Smith, says he was glad he was there to save the woman's life.
    This is pretty cool! Davey Boy did the right thing. I think (mostly)every person who has jumped off a bridge and survived has said they immediately regretted it and they believe those who have died from it regretted it as well.

[07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]
    Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Btw Jiggy said I was only a 4 on a scale of 1 to Jon for being annoying so that's my resolution covered.
    BS Mafia 4 Lyfe: Dakstang Dook Duke HoHo Punk Wolf CocksDynamite Creeping Death Swamps

Thread Information