Page 188 of 190 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190 LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 3788

Thread: News And Rumors Tidbits. *May Contain Spoilers*

stressed but chillin

Status

Re: News And Rumors Tidbits. *May Contain Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I knew it

and for my next trick...........Jinder Mahal will drop the WWE title at the next opportunity
    Another house show title change? Neat.

Spoiler:

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Janetty continually says dumb shit. Whether he's online or not. Dude's a total fuck up. Which I find particularly sad as he was my favourite member of my favourite tag team growing up. I wonder if he'd been the one putting someone through a pane of glass and not the one going through it, if we'd be talking about Shawn talking about his "not really daughter" and the implications of sticking it to her on his Facebook...

Or if we'd just be remembering how Marty partied himself into an early grave with all that extra cash he had in his pockets?

On the Young Bucks and WWE being super-duper petty towards them, I'm not even a Bucks fan - in fact I kinda fucking hate them most of the time - but what they do is definitely a parody; it's a lazy parody, sure, but that doesn't stop it being a parody. They overuse it all to the point of utter ridiculousness and it's annoying as fuck to some and funny as heck to others... which is basically how parodies work most of the time. I imagine WWE will try to tie them up in the legal system for as long as they can (which in America seems to legitimately be unlimited) but some judge will look at it at be embarrassed that it's a case at all and throw it out.

Seriously, think about what that has to look like on a legal document. World Wrestling Entertainment want the Young Bucks to stop saying "Suck it!" and gesturing at their crotches because World Wrestling Entertainment invented that? Really? That's a legal case being discussed in the American court system? That's hilarious.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

When it comes to copyright, there's definitely a lot crazier and embarrassing things that I don't think a judge would bat an eye at this.

Kylie Jenner tried to trademark "Kylie".

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    If I were the judge I would have made her listen to this album in full then tell her to get out of my court room.

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    When it comes to copyright, there's definitely a lot crazier and embarrassing things that I don't think a judge would bat an eye at this.

That's definitely dumb but not quite as ridiculous as a company trying to copyright gestering to your own crotch. It's not even as embarrassing as Gene Simmons trying to copyright a hand gesture he neither created, nor popularised. Copyrighting your name is stupid and certainly embarrassing but copyrighting hand gestures is just plain ridiculous and massively moronic. How do you even enforce it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    If I were the judge I would have made her listen to this album in full then tell her to get out of my court room.
    As soon as I read it, my mind immediately reacted with, "I'll bet Kylie Minogue'll have something to say about that".

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Wrestling Observer

Dave Meltzer reported in today's daily update that current plans call for Raw's top champion to face SmackDown's top champion in a non-title match at November's dual-branded Survivor Series pay-per-view.

The match would be Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal, with neither the Universal nor WWE Championship on the line. What the card for Survivor Series looks like should be finalized in the coming weeks as both brands will begin building to the show.

Lesnar headlined last year's Survivor Series as well. That's where he lost to Goldberg in just over a minute, with their feud continuing all the way to WrestleMania. The rest of the card last year was built around Raw vs. SmackDown matches.

As noted earlier today, it appears that Mahal may still be champion when WWE tours India in December as he's scheduled to defend his title against Kevin Owens at those two shows.

Survivor Series will take place at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas on November 19th. The arena will also host NXT TakeOver: War Games the night before that and both Raw and SmackDown in the days after the PPV.

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/br...medium=twitter

Brock vs Mahal? Are we getting a Mahal squahing?

Sweet Meat

Status

You bet we are. Papa Jinder is gonna squash Brock to bits.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

I imagine since they allowed Brock to lose in a minute, they'll allow Jinder to lose pretty quick. Probs with the Singh brothers taking a million German suplexes while they're at it. Horrifically missed opportunity for either AJ or Shinsuke vs. Brock.

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status

I guess they are using Surivior Series as the Interpromotional show this year. Raw vs Smackdown. I can get into the idea.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

The two most protected people in the company. I would honestly be interested but this would be the biggest troll yet
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah I would be utterly shocked if Mahal is still the champ by Survivor Series considering he's been average in a ring during his run, while giving us hit or miss interviews usually miss miss. It would be very smart for WWE to put the rock on Styles and he's perfect to get that shot because by November his feud with Corbin should all be done and Corbin can face Tye over the US title leaving him open to beat Jinder.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jon View Post
    Horrifically missed opportunity for either AJ or Shinsuke vs. Brock.
    Is it? Seems a pretty lazy match to book, if they did Brock vs Nakamura id want it to mean something more.

Plus, there'd be so much bitching when Nakamura loses in 5 mins. No-one will care if Jinder gets squashed.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Is it? Seems a pretty lazy match to book, if they did Brock vs Nakamura id want it to mean something more.

Plus, there'd be so much bitching when Nakamura loses in 5 mins. No-one will care if Jinder gets squashed.
    So book it good and dont make it last 5 minutes

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Literally zero point running that match, that no one wants to see anyway

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The Cult of Mayu Iwatani

Status

This could be potentially one of the last chances we have to see Nakamura or Styles vs Lesnar and they are wasting it on Mahal. I expect a squash from the match.

For A Better WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jon View Post
    So book it good and dont make it last 5 minutes
    When the ultimate goal is building towards Brock Vs Roman, and Brock has previously run through Goldberg, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman in 5 minutes, it doesn't leave you much wriggle room to 'book it good and not 5 minutes' without causing some needless damage. AJ and Nakamura can't win the match, and the longer a smaller guy like AJ or Nakamura lasts against the beast, the weaker it makes Braun and Joe's efforts look and the easier the task facing Roman appears.

Also given his recent performances, I'm not sure they have the luxury of booking Brock in 20 minute singles matches anymore.

For those reasons, I don't see why this is such a horrific missed opportunity. They can run Brock dream matches against AJ and Nakamura next year once he's lost to Roman and he doesn't need to be so protected anymore. WWE know Mahal isn't much of a draw at all, that's why his WWE reign has been depushed out of Smackdown's main event and isn't relied upon to get fans buying tickets to the show. Running Brock Vs Mahal means WWE aren't planning on using Brock to draw big at Survivor Series, there's gonna be a lot more on the card for support.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah I would be utterly shocked if Mahal is still the champ by Survivor Series considering he's been average in a ring during his run, while giving us hit or miss interviews usually miss miss. It would be very smart for WWE to put the rock on Styles and he's perfect to get that shot because by November his feud with Corbin should all be done and Corbin can face Tye over the US title leaving him open to beat Jinder.
    Mahal will definitely still be champ come Survivor series. considering 1) that is the next SD PPV and 2) they will be going on a tour of India in December there is no way they will make him drop the title within the next month after all the work they have put into him.

Part of me wants to believe that the WWE i putting on shit matches like this on purpose just to fuck with the fans. I just can't see Vince really wanting to do all of this stuff off his own back.

For A Better WC

Status

Madison Rayne has had a tryout this week:

Spoiler:

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

time limit draw for lesnar vs jinder.

to try and rival dominion this year.
    ----

----

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I bet Jinder beats Brock in less time it took Goldberg to beat Brock at last year's Survivor Series.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Thread Information