Thread: WWE Hell in a Cell 2011 - Sin Cara vs "Sin Cara"

WWE Hell in a Cell 2011 - Sin Cara vs "Sin Cara"

Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara
    September 30, 2011
    Tags: Hell in a Cell, Sin Cara, WWE Hell in a Cell 2011

At WWE Hell in a Cell, two Sin Caras will attempt to save face when they engage in what promises to be a fast-paced battle for their very identity.

The day after WrestleMania XXVII, the WWE Universe was introduced to high-flying phenomenon Sin Cara for the first time. With a style that seemed to defy gravity itself, the incredible luchador carried with him an arsenal of maneuvers the likes of which fans had never seen and would never see again … or so they thought.

In spite of his tremendous ability, the international sensation's career came to a sudden halt when he was injured during the WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view in July. (PHOTOS) When he returned – much sooner than the medical experts expected – he clearly added to the jaw-dropping maneuvers at his disposal. He also carried with him a noticeably more aggressive style than ever before.

Although Sin Cara’s career seemed destined to skyrocket from there, what happened next would leave the WWE Universe floored. On the Sept. 16 edition of SmackDown, they learned that there were actually two Sin Caras in WWE. Moments after one masked warrior faced Daniel Bryan, an identically dressed Sin Cara charged to the ring to confront him. As the two mysterious Superstars sized each other up, the WWE Universe was left in a state of confusion as to what they just witnessed.

In the weeks that followed, tensions continued to grow between the doppelgangers, including multiple physical confrontations. All the time, the WWE Universe continued to wonder, which Sin Cara was actually Sin Cara? (PHOTOS OF THE SIN CARAS TOGETHER)

Finally on the Sept. 30 edition of SmackDown, one of the Sin Caras surfaced on the TitanTron, pulling off the distinctive blue and gold mask to reveal a much different black and silver style covering. The dark-colored masked Superstar wasted no time declaring his intentions to the other Sin Cara and the WWE Universe. Indicating that his masked adversary had stolen his identity in the past, he proclaimed that their confrontation at WWE Hell in a Cell would decide who would be known as Sin Cara. (WATCH | PHOTOS)

Which Sin Cara will reign supreme? Find out at WWE Hell in a Cell, Sunday Oct. 2 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.
    Well, it was expected and it'd be pretty lame had their not been a PPV match. However, I haven't been impressed at all with Mistico since arriving in the WWE. So seeing another PPV match without being against Daniel Bryan or Tyson Kidd? Meh. This is Mistico's chance though. He's now going up against another lucha wrestler, so DON'T BOTCH SO MUCH.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Re: WWE Hell in a Cell 2011 - Sin Cara vs "Sin Cara"

They should've had at least one proper match with them both in the same attire. Only something really special will regain my interest in this feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

MADMIN KING

Status
      Country                    England

Totally agree with Marketh that they both should of been in blue and gold for this one, then they could of transitioned into evil dark Cara later on. Perhaps they fear this will turn into a botchfest so they might only have one shot at this.

I have to say, I loved the WWE acknowledging the past issues between these two guys, knowing evil cara's reasons behind his actions adds to the feud I feel.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I think Mistico Sin Cara is going to win this. After he wins I think they will just give Hunico his own identity and continue the feud that way. I don't think they should have had the Sin Cara's fight wearing the same outfit, because it could of been really confusing.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Eventer View Post
    I think Mistico Sin Cara is going to win this. After he wins I think they will just give Hunico his own identity and continue the feud that way. I don't think they should have had the Sin Cara's fight wearing the same outfit, because it could of been really confusing.
    EXACTAMUNDO. You're telling me you wouldn't be interested in possibly the only time you'll get to see a match between two guys that almost look exactly the same?

You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    in=India

I believe the different outfits is the right way, it would have looked a spoof with the same person fighting himself. This evil part should be in the first match of the storyline, I have a hunch Hunico gonna win here

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Eventer View Post
    They could have always done it on Raw or SmackDown and that way it's for free, you couldn't really complain about the confusion.

That being said, I don't really mind that they didn't because they did have that segment the other week on Raw, which was cool.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

This is going to be a car crash. Neither guy is any good, really and both are sloppy.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

BTB Legend

Status

I feel bad for Sin Cara because he's getting a bad rep he doesn't deserve. He's a great worker in the Lucha-style and he has had some great matches in Mexico, but that style is almost the antithesis of what WWE want and they're trying to force him into their way of working which only serves to extenuate his weaknesses.

Sweet Meat

Status

...Uh... how? Firstly, he wasn't that great in CMLL. I liked his work, but he wasn't amazing. Second, his botching isn't JUST his fault (a lot of it is his base) but he DOES need to change his style, otherwise he can't work anybody. Plus the lucha style tends to be too hokey anyway.

I like Cara, but it isn't WWE's fault that he's botching and such, except for rushing him on TV before he could change his style. Beyond that, you can't really blame them. They're hiring or pushing luchadores just to give him somebody to work with.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

If you ask me they are just doing it to fill the space for Rey being gone. And as for wearing the same outfit there would be no way to call that match and not know who is who. What the hell are you supposed to say? Blue Cara just hit Blue Cara. No Blue Cara just drop kicked Blue Cara.

(Cause you all love me...lol)

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slave To Petey View Post
    If you ask me they are just doing it to fill the space for Rey being gone. And as for wearing the same outfit there would be no way to call that match and not know who is who. What the hell are you supposed to say? Blue Cara just hit Blue Cara. No Blue Cara just drop kicked Blue Cara.
    Well, good then. Why would you want to make sense out of it?

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

You got a point. I mean it IS the WWE after all. Let's do stupid **** because we know people will pay for it. Lol.

(Cause you all love me...lol)

Last Real Man Hype

Status

I was thinking more like "Let's do this because we've set up a situation where we can do something very unique and interesting".

Thread Information