Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: WWN (EVOLVE) General Discussion Thread

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWN (EVOLVE) General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    All is not well in the FloSports/WWN relationship:

What on earth does Floslam even offer besides WWN family shows? Floslam seems to get less and less relevant as the months roll on.
    Aside from podcasts, not much.

So much for revolutionizing the business. A lawsuit about data is telling for both sides involved.

The 'Authority in Indie Wrestling' just very well might cripple it.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Sweet Meat

Status

Flo has been a disaster full of untruths and failed promises from the start. WWN doesn't look good in this either, but jesus Flo.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status
      Country                    England

Wow, floslam are refusing to air the Evolve shows this weekend so Gabe has had to fall back on WWNLive.com in order to air tonight's show live. What a shit show. I reckon Flo are pretty much done in the wrestling industry after this, they couldn't of been making much anyway and now they've pissed off the only loyal customers they had left.

Floslam Vs WWN for feud of the year.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

This is overshadowing the fact that the WWE has sent Cedric Alexander out to replace Davey on these shows, which is really cool (though I still believe is for live audience only even with the switch to WWNLive.)

But yeah this whole thing is crazy and 'shit show' seems accurate.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status

Gabe is having a bad week. I'm guessing some people have seen this leaked email elsewhere that could strain his relationship with NXT, but for the benefit of those that haven't seen it:

Hey everyone,

This is an important email so please read it through.

We are about to enter a transition period. I want to use this weekend to prepare for that. A major part of this will be the in ring work. You are all awesome, obviously, or you wouldn’t be booked. However, I want to change some things you do in EVOLVE to make EVOLVE different and also prepare for what’s next.

I will explain more in person, but this weekend please concentrate on these things:

-Make every lock up on the show count. I saw Regal last week and he was at BOLA. I was surprised for him to say that he didn’t see many good lock ups there. Honestly, he said he barely saw one good lock up. I know this might be surprising, especially since some of you were on the show. This is a major thing. It’s about starting your match up with believability. Please let’s put on emphasis on lock ups where you fight for position rather than go into a spot.

-Don’t look into the floor camera at anytime. This is a Vince/WWE thing. I really don’t care if you look into the camera or not, but this is a habit you will have to break as soon as you go to WWE/NXT, so you might as well break it now. I can explain this more in person. It’s a huge thing there, so don’t discount this.

-Make every kick, strike and chop count. I don’t mean go in there and beat each other up. Just don’t waste your kicks, strikes, chops and sell it. In addition, consider who your opponent is. If Keith Lee is striking you, sell it bigger than if someone smaller was striking you. Keep the situation and opponent in mind with your selling and how you do kicks, strikes and chops.

-Don’t do cool stuff for the sake of cool stuff. Everything should be about winning the match. I’m not saying don’t do cool stuff, but don’t do it just to do it.

Have it make sense in your match.

-Challenge yourself to break your normal routine of spots. I don’t care what match rating you get on Twitter. This is small picture stuff. I want everyone to think big picture and long game. I can explain this better in person.

-I’ve been traveling with Chris Dickinson a lot lately since we are from the same area now. We have talked about this stuff extensively in the car. I feel he has a good grasp of it and can explain it from a worker’s perspective, which I can’t. Please get with him on any questions. I’ve also told Chris to take more of a leadership role and point things out, so please be open to what he has to say. Thank you.

-Some other notes:

-Belltime each night is 8pm. Please be at the venue by 5:30pm.

-Sal is is getting hotel in a little bit. If you are flying in, we’ll tell you where to go soon to hang out. Brandon Tolle is arranging all the rides. Please get with him on rides. If you don’t hear from us by tonight, let me know.

-Please remember the EVOLVE rules when it comes to:

-No swearing

-Nothing derogatory towards minorities, women, ethnicities or any other groups.
    -No piledrivers.neck bumps, apron spots, anything that drops you on your head.
    -Nothing hardcore without permission -No unprotected headbutts
    -No mic work without permission
    -Be super nice to kids
    -No guests in your hotel rooms! We are not going to pay for an extra hotel room cause someone is your ride or you are bringing someone along. We arrange three per room. We are not budgeted for more hotel rooms. No one gets added to these rooms. It is for the comfort of everyone in the room.
    -I will send out booking info late night. This weekend is going to be mostly about wrestling. We aren’t going to go big into storyline stuff or angles during this transition period. I want everyone to really concentrate on their matches, think of the fundamentals and making everything solid and make sense.

-If you need anything call or text me [number redacted]. If you can’t reach me and it’s an emergency contact Sal at [number redacted].

I look forward to a fun weekend. Thank you, Gabe

SIX F'N STARS

Status

What's so bad about that? Just that it leaked, or something specific?

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

Sweet Meat

Status

Its more so everything else that's been bad for Gabe and his reaction to the email leaking rather than anything in the email itself.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I actually approve the email. But apparently his reaction was saying this apparently made him look bad to the point of putting his relationship with the WWE in jeopardy and pretty much told the guy who had a hand in reporting it that he's killing the company.
    -------
    -------

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

The email is actually a great, insightful read. Sucks it nearly costs Gabe's relationship with the WWE but there's really nothing harmful about the actual content. As for Gabe calling Everything Evolve a betrayal, eh, there's always been a fissure between producers of entertainment and news companies when it comes to leaks and protected sources. Tons of video game news sites, like say Kotaku, have been blackballed for leaking information on game releases and that sort of stuff, as an example. Hope if Gabe ever leaves, whomever takes the mantel has the same sort of booking mentality.

People's Champion

Status

Im confused why this is bad at all. Is it bad because it leaked? This just seems like pep talk to the locker room.

Also is he suppose to be leaving Evolve over this? Why would WWE even care about this?

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Im confused why this is bad at all. Is it bad because it leaked? This just seems like pep talk to the locker room.

Also is he suppose to be leaving Evolve over this? Why would WWE even care about this?
    WWE have strong relations with EVOLVE. Cedric Alexander was actually at 92 & 93 recently and obviously a ton of EVOLVE guys have gone on to either NXT or WWE (namely 205 Live) with a smooth transition thanks to their relationship. KOR, Lio, Drew, Kassius, etc. etc. etc. I'd say EVOLVE may be one of the easier waypoints to get into the WWE via indies nowadays.

Sweet Meat

Status

EVOLVE, along with PROGRESS, ICW, and now possibly SHIMMER are essentially WWE's developmental's developmentals. Well, PROGRESS and ICW are developmental's developmental's developmental.

Either way, it has worked out well for all involved. Hope Gabe doesn't fuck it up.

Spoiler:

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status

Ethan Page officially leaving EVOLVE with the goal of making it out on his own name.

Status

Gabe and company posted a news update about gif rules on the WWN site:

The WWN Family encourages fans to post GIFs from our events (EVOLVE, SHINE, Full Impact Pro Wrestling, WWN Style Battle, WWN Supershow, American Combat Wrestling, etc.) on social media. However, there are some guidelines that we ask you to follow. They are very simple. They are:

-Never show a finish to a match.
    -No botches of any kind from moves to equipment.
    -Never show a clip that might embarrass a fan.
    -Limit GIFs to 3 or under per match.
    -GIFs must be under 15 seconds.

Please use hashtag #WWNLive when posting.

These rules apply to all forms of social media that allow you to post clips.

If these guidelines are followed, we will cooperate in your efforts and not pull down the clips. We appreciate you caring enough to GIF our events!

Please understand we do have to have some protection and control of our footage. We are comfortable giving you free reign if you follow these guidelines. Thank you for your support!
    This just makes me want to download some shows and gif the fuck out of them.

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status

I totally understand promotions not wanting people giffing out the finishes to matches because then you're spoiling results which might make people not want to put money down on buying your show, but some of these are just OTT. Don't show a gif that embarrasses a fan, jesus christ.

Here's wXw's take on gifs:

https://twitter.com/wXwGermany/statu...03854504534016

wXw are the best.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Progress enforces the same thing.
    -------
    -------

Thread Information