Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: The LIVE! Thread...

[Your Name]

Status
      Country                    Germany

Re: The LIVE! Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    Yeah, I can find it believable that he sold that room solo.

imo tho, vedder by himself was one of the dullest shows I've ever been too
    I know it could potentially get a tad boring, but I'm a big Into The Wild fan so just hearing some of those songs would be a nice experience

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

So the I Love the 90's Tour is coming in April, to a city a couple hours away from me and it has Salt N Pepa, Vanilla Ice, All-4-One, Color Me Badd, Rob Base, and Young MC. Definitely need to get tickets. There's also a second one coming in July with TLC, Biz Markie, Blackstreet, C&C Music Factory, Montell Jordan, and Naughty by Nature.
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

A buddy just tossed me a free ticket to the Bob Mould solo electric show next Saturday so that's pretty awesome.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Ole!

Status

Went to my 3rd of the year last night and saw The Who, can never get enough of them and they did a good chunk of Tommy last night too which was really cool

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Went to see Blink 182 last Friday night at Castlefield Bowl in Manchester. Obviously they moved venues after the Manchester attack with the arena still needing repairs and such and the Bowl is much much smaller but it was a really great night. The Front Bottoms opened up and were tons of fun. Frank Turner was main support and just blasted through a basic best off set that was utterly fantastic and made my night completely. Blink were really good and I really like Skiba as part of the bad and the new album really shows his influence and has breathed new life into the group in my opinion. Had a wonderful evening, even though it decided to rain when Blink came on stage.

[Your Name]

Status

Really wanna get behind new Blink, but it only reminds me of the increasing unlikelihood of new AK3

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

My local venue was trying so hard to get people to go to the Corey Feldman And The Angels show that they were literally handing out tickets to people on the street

I'm seeing Social Distortion, Descendants, and Lil Yatchty in the same month next month.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

So, my friend who gave me the ticket to Blink last month has since arranged it that I get to see Frank Turner again next week, and sorted me tickets for New Found Glory, Weezer AND Rise Against! All with no talk of me actually needing to pay for said tickets. Sometimes my friends are literally the loveliest people that have existed. I'm ridiculously excited that I have a gig every month for the rest of the year... which considering I once went to fifteen shows in fifteen days and would regularly have at least four or five gigs a week is kinda sad, but I'm much older and much poorer now, so I'm well happy with this particular schedule.

Ole!

Status

I'm disappointed i've only got 1 left this year after going to so many already, sad

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Frank was fucking phenomenal. The Ritz is hot af and it was sold out so it was incredibly gross and sweaty but he played a full set of acoustic stuff and then came back on for a full band encore of a Queen cover, a Green Day cover and then "Four Simple Words" which sent me into the pit and I ended up attempting to ballroom dance in the circle pit during that bit in the song where that makes sense (you'll know what I mean if you know the song) with a random lass that I literally met that moment and didn't see again after shit went totally fucking nuts.

Once the show ended and we were all leaving, somebody just started singing "The Ballad of Me and My Friends" and we spilled out of the venue singing along. It was beautiful.

"We're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell."

[Your Name]

Status

God damnit, he needs another tour ASAP.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status

Last show I went to was Metallica earlier this month on the 6th and I can safely say that it was the best live show I've seen. Two and a half hours of Metallica, I couldn't have asked for anything better than that. The opener was Gojira, who were pretty awesome and made a fan out of me, and Avenged Sevenfold who I had seen twice before and they still put on one hell of a performance.

I Prevail will be here in November with We Came As Romans and Escape the Fate, which I'd like to see next.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Character Jobber

Status

I'm not a big concert goer, I have seen in recent years Paul McCartney at Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, Elton John at Cesar's Palace in Las Vegas, and The Beach Boys (well, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, and supporting performers) at Rose Music Center in Dayton, OH, but my favorite by far was Billy Joel at Wrigley Field in Chicago. It was a fun, awesome show. He played for more than two hours non-stop (no intermission), and even took "this song or that song" requests from the audience. And as it goes with Billy Joel the start of the last chorus of "Piano Man" was all audience sing-a-long, no instruments, no Billy Joel singing.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

Internet Favorite

Status

Went to the Avenged Sevenfold/Breaking Benjamin/Bullet for my Valentine show a few nights ago.

It was amazing. I got to see A7X play Burn it Down live for the first time(for me) along with seeing Bullet for the first time ever live

They added a walkway this time and it made it so much better.

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Status
      Country                    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Goin' to see Flogging Molly next Monday...I'm damn excited about that.

Anyone here who saw them perform live ?

...just Rebecca...

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Like ten years ago, but a very good show.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Blackened Bliss

Status

I have a few upcoming shows I'm excited for,

Primus and Mastodon with All Them Witches in Charlotte, NC at the Metro Credit Union Amphitheater on May 19th, 2018
    Deafheaven with Drab Majesty and Uniform in Carrboro, NC at Cat's Cradle on July 19th, 2018
    Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie in Charlotte, NC at The Fillmore on August 1st, 2018

There's a few more I wanna see and hope for but ticket prices and timing could be better. Ehhhhhhh.

However, have some photos from the show I seen in Greensboro last month. Watain with Destroyer666 and T.O.M.B.

Here's a video I recorded also, damn phone users. :p

Last edited by Black Metal; 04-29-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Black Metal View Post
    Deafheaven with Drab Majesty and Uniform in Carrboro, NC at Cat's Cradle on July 19th, 2018
    I'm going to see them on July 27th in Toronto. Should be good if they do some of the stuff from Sunbather. Also going to see This Will Destroy You on May 7th.

Been to a few shows already this year. Big Wreck back in January, Russian Circles at the start of the month and Waxahatchee last week. Was supposed to go to Built to Spill/Afghan Whigs last Monday but obviously things were a little hectic in TO so I had to give it a miss.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Blackened Bliss

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    I'm going to see them on July 27th in Toronto. Should be good if they do some of the stuff from Sunbather. Also going to see This Will Destroy You on May 7th.

Been to a few shows already this year. Big Wreck back in January, Russian Circles at the start of the month and Waxahatchee last week. Was supposed to go to Built to Spill/Afghan Whigs last Monday but obviously things were a little hectic in TO so I had to give it a miss.
    I take it you're a New Bermuda hater?

I seen Deafheaven last year also in March. They were with This Will Destroy You and Emma Ruth Rundle (<3). I had so much fun I had to see them again, especially since Drab Majesty is coming along.

I caught Russian Circles last year also. Quite an alignment here in these posts I'd say. :p

[Your Name]

Status

Actually been to two shows in the last week, which is quite the achievement since I haven't been to one in 2 years.

iTCH last week and Frank Turner a couple of days ago.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thread Information