Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Parks and Recreation

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Re: Parks and Recreation

Sooooo glad they brought back Anne and Chris back for the last episode. Still disappointed that it didn't end with Leslie as President though.

Your mom's boyfriend

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Well, in the scene at Garry's funeral, there is a secret service detail behind Leslie and Ben. Both are wearing US Flag pins, signifying one of them could be president at that time. When the SS tells Ben and Leslie it's "time to go", they both look back at the man. To me, they left it wide open and let the audience decide which one of them were possibly president at that time.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman View Post
    Well, in the scene at Garry's funeral, there is a secret service detail behind Leslie and Ben. Both are wearing US Flag pins, signifying one of them could be president at that time. When the SS tells Ben and Leslie it's "time to go", they both look back at the man. To me, they left it wide open and let the audience decide which one of them were possibly president at that time.
    True... but I was kinda hoping they'd outright make it obvious at some point that she was president. From the first episode on, I always felt like that was the whole point of the show, to end up with Leslie in the Oval.

It's a minor niggle though really, I finished the episode feeling like I was happy with how it ended for the most part. I didn't really get why it took Ben so long to realise that Leslie was the one to run for congress, but I was glad that it didn't turn into a massive melodrama between the two.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

It took a while to sink in, but I'm now legit sad that the show is over. Maybe because it was just consistently hilarious. Maybe it's because there aren't a lot of other sitcoms on TV right now that are full of quality.

Whole seventh season was cleverly written. Their perception of the future was really hilarious, and the finale was really touching.

Plus the tribute to Harris at the end hit too hard. Week later, still hard to believe he's gone.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Parks and Recreation getting reunion special!

While many networks are working on revivals of fan-favorite series to recapture their original waves of success, the ensemble cast of NBC’s Emmy-nominated comedy Parks and Recreation are reuniting for a 30-minute charity reunion special!

A Parks and Recreation Special will see the return of all of our favorite citizens of Pawnee, Ind., including Amy Poehler’s Leslie Knope, Rashida Jones’ Ann Perkins, Aziz Ansari’s Tom Haverford, Nick Offerman’s Ron Swanson, Aubrey Plaza’s April Ludgate, Chris Pratt’s Andy Dwyer, Adam Scott’s Ben Wyatt, Rob Lowe’s Chris Traeger, Retta’s Donna Meagle and Jim O’Heir’s Gary “Jerry Larry” Gergich, as well as guest appearances from some recurring stars.

The 30-minute special, filmed from each of the stars’ homes, will center on Leslie as she is determined to stay connected to her friends in a time of social distancing while also looking to raise funds for Feeding America’s COVID-19 Response Fund, enabling food banks to secure the resources they need to serve the most vulnerable memories of the community.

So this is taking place April 30th.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information