Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween (2018)

Re: Halloween III (2012)

Since the last movie was two years ago, you don't need to use spoiler tags.

But yes, Danielle Harris' character of Annie did die in H2. It's doubtful that she'll be in Halloween 3, but then again, she's played Laurie Strode's daughter and best friend. Maybe there's another role out there for her.

DD Touches my privates

Status
      Country                    Iraq

Next up for Danielle Harris. Laurie Strodes cousin twice removed.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Next up for Danielle Harris. Laurie Strodes cousin twice removed.
    Actually I heard she was playing Michael's mask, his knife and a coffee table in the new film.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Horror Comedies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

DD Touches my privates

Status

As long as she is in it, I would be happy. There should just be a movie about her and her boobs. I should star opposite of her in that movie.

Basic B*tches

Status

She's very cute. We agree on that.

- W * G * M -

DD Touches my privates

Status

This movie is now dead again. Looks like they put it on the shelf for the foreseeable future.

Basic B*tches

Status

So what are we going to talk about in here?

- W * G * M -

Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    This movie is now dead again. Looks like they put it on the shelf for the foreseeable future.
    I'm thinking that it was always on the shelf. Even at the official Halloween site, they didn't mention any new news about H3 for months now.

DD Touches my privates

Status

Possible Jim. I probably got some bad news. But the internet doesn't lie. So that can't be it.

Status
      Country                    United States

I would be pretty happy seeing this franchise just end at this point. Zombie who I'm a big fan of certainly butchered this series no pun intended. The last one made me just annoyed. The first one was watchable, but also pretty annoying.

Prob Da Freshest Eva

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Can someone tell me why Halloween 2 was so bad? Being probably the biggest Rob Zombie fanboy I don't see any badness

#officialpbrprowrestler

Quote Originally Posted by Timeh View Post
    Can someone tell me why Halloween 2 was so bad? Being probably the biggest Rob Zombie fanboy I don't see any badness
    Zombie said to hell with character development, meaningful characters, logic storytelling and characters that you could care about. Half of the people that are killed are introduced mere minutes before dying. Dr. Loomis comes off as a fucking douchebag. Laurie Strode can't fucking go two fucking words without saying the fucking word "Fuck." You have all of that nonsense with Michael's mother coming back with a white horse. Halloween 2 is an abortion of a film and one that matches Halloween Resurrection look like a classic.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Zombie said to hell with character development, meaningful characters, logic storytelling and characters that you could care about. Half of the people that are killed are introduced mere minutes before dying. Dr. Loomis comes off as a fucking douchebag. Laurie Strode can't fucking go two fucking words without saying the fucking word "Fuck." You have all of that nonsense with Michael's mother coming back with a white horse. Halloween 2 is an abortion of a film and one that matches Halloween Resurrection look like a classic.
    I couldn't have said it any better, especially the last line. I actually had to watch H:R to get the foul taste of H2 out.

I also want to point out the colorful "Fuck x20" Coroner in the opening scene. The discussion of corpse fucking they were having just prior to his colorful scene. The talk of golden showers by Harley. And many more faucets of Halloween goodness.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hall View Post
    I also want to point out the colorful "Fuck x20" Coroner in the opening scene. The discussion of corpse fucking they were having just prior to his colorful scene. The talk of golden showers by Harley. And many more faucets of Halloween goodness.
    H2 is sort of the most fantastic movie of epic horrendous quality. Regardless of how many negative things you think of it, someone else can easily name another aspect that only increases your bitter hate towards the film.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    H2 is sort of the most fantastic movie of epic horrendous quality. Regardless of how many negative things you think of it, someone else can easily name another aspect that only increases your bitter hate towards the film.
    The problem is that it's not a "good" bad movie, it's just a bad movie period. Horrendous. Vile. Pathetic. These all describe my feelings upon realizing I had actually paid money to see this turd in theatres...what the hell was I thinking?

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Horror Comedies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

One Mean Mammajamma

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I loved Zombie's first remake. The second was very enjoyable, but not on par. I can't say I'm overly exited if they go ahead and release this one, but I'd definitely watch it. You can't expect classic Zombie originality from any of these remakes, though.
    "We have no sympathy for the lost souls. We've chosen the path of disgrace.
    We give this life to our children and teach them to hate this place.
    Life burns!"

Status

Gets a great release date. Love how they are going back to an October date.

Having a summer release date was just stupid. Even if summer is the big time for movie releases, Saw and Paranormal Activity has proven that horror movies released in October can do quite well.

Status

I could see maybe a late september early October release. But ya August? LOL that was just stupid, and asking for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by bloody-disgusting.com
    While some of you may think this is an April Fool's joke, it's not. Bloody Disgusting can exclusively report that Platinum Dunes is in talks to take the producing reigns on Dimension Films' forthcoming Halloween sequel.

Word has it that Michael Myers' return will not be in 3-D, nor will it instill the popular found footage model, which was originally being explored for the potential Friday the 13th sequel.

We're hearing that Platinum Dunes is out to writers and directors, which could mean that - and as much as we personally love them - My Bloody Valentine and Drive Angry duo Todd Farmer and Patrick Lussier are no longer involved.

Platinum Dunes' Brad Fuller and Andrew Form are responsible for remakes of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Amityville Horror, Friday the 13th and A Nightmare On Elm Street, as well as originals like The Unborn and Horsemen. They're in post on the futuristic horror Vigilandia, as well as developing the latest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles adaptation.

What would you guys like to see Platinum Dunes do with the franchise? Continue Rob Zombie's story, do a fresh reboot, or what?
    Despite the hatred of Michael Bay, Platinum Dunes could be a good move for Halloween. They've already put on quality reboots of the TCM and Friday the 13th. So they know how to recreate the right feeling without making the film a bastardize version like Rob Zombie has done to Mikey and company.

Thread Information