View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Big Show

14 63.64%
  • Shinsuke Nakamura

8 36.36%

Thread: The Wrestling Clique World Tournament 2000's: Round 1 Big Show vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Established Veteran

Status

The Wrestling Clique World Tournament 2000's: Round 1 Big Show vs Shinsuke Nakamura

The following contest in a first round match in the Wrestling Clique World Tournament

This match will take place at "The Birds Nest" Beijing National Staduim

The Contestants for this match as randomly drawn are

The Big Show

VS

Shinsuke Nakamura

This contest is scheduled for one fall, with a 20 minute time limit. The match will take place in a 24 x 24 ring with no ramp leading to the ring. Any traditional managers for either competitor will be allowed at ringside.

As for voting, vote for who you think would win this match based on the criteria you choose. Some suggestions would be (not limited to): in ring ability, overall skill, their level of influence at the highest point in their career, ability to connect with the crowd, experience in major matches or simply personal preference etc.

If you are not familiar with someone in a match, please do not vote for the other man based solely on that. Research the individual so you do know about them, or wait to see what other people say about them to gauge which way you should vote. Either way we want you to participate and to have fun. We just don't want anyone to get the short end of the stick because "You don't know who they are" or "Haven't seen much of their work".

The most votes in the voting period wins and in the case of a tie, the most written votes wins. There is one written vote per user, meaning if a poster make ten posts saying someone should win that will count as a single vote. In the event of a second tie, both men are ELIMINATED, no questions asked. Only winners advance.

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Re: The Wrestling Clique World Tournament 2000's: Round 1 Big Show vs Shinsuke Nakamu

...Two votes for Big Show?

WAKE UP

Status

Re: The Wrestling Clique World Tournament 2000's: Round 1 Big Show vs Shinsuke Nakamu

I voted for Show but by a little. Both guys have been GOOD but not GREAT for most of the decade, but I find Show's work with Lesnar, Taker and Mayweather and his ECW run more enjoyable than anything Nakamura has done.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm voting for Show.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Established Veteran

Status

7 foot +, 450 lbs, any questions?
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

Scumbag Role Model

Status

^ Not a reason why Nakamura should get shafted.

Gah at this use of kayfabe.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Stud Muffin

Status

I've never heard of the jap, but then again neither have 95% of WWE fans.

yes folks, I don't follow Japanese wrestling. Shocker I know.

Thread Information