Thread: Chubby's Commentary

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Chubby's Commentary

Hey Dudes!

Everybody's Favorite fat guy Chubby Carlos here. I know everyone has been clamoring to see more of me and since I'm all about giving you dudes what you want. I've decided to blatingly rip off Christopher Jackson and The Future and start my own show!

Here I'm going to give my thoughts on whats happening in the wacky world of Clique Wrestling Alliance plus I'm going to be answering any questions you people may have for me!

So post your questions here and I'll get back to you when I've not too busy either kicking ass or stuffing my face.

Catch ya later DUDES!!!!!"
    Last edited by An Original Name; 02-20-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Status

Re: Chubby's Commentary

Chubby's Commentary Post Uprising

-If you missed Uprising you missed an epic show! It was jammed packed with awesome matches title changes galore and featuring the return of "The real deal" Joey Nicholas. But of course the BIG news coming out of Uprising is me completely and utterly annihilating Billy "F'N" Hatcher. I mean seriously was there any doubt? See Hatcher at Uprising I proved once and for all that I'm 10x the man you ever be(Maybe that's because I'm the size of ten men but that's beside the point) But I'm sure your brooding in whatever hole you crawled out of plotting your revenge and I'm cool with that. But just so you know no matter what you throw at me dude I'm gonna like a bad horror movie villain: I just going to keep on coming back... and back.... and back again.

Status

Chubby’s Commentary#2
    Last week the stars of Adrenaline Rush blew the minds of the wrestling fans of Florida when we put on two amazing shows in there humble little state (Naturally I won both of my matches) which by my count makes 5 wins in a row for me! Seriously how I am not CWA champ by now? Anyway here are some pics of me and some hardcore Chubsters:

I had a amazing time in the old Sunshine State and I can’t wait to come back again.

Have anyone seen Shane Lennox?

As many of you dudes know the ass I’m gonna be kicking this week is attracted to a Mr. Austerio. You know Austerio has been making a hel l of a impact on the stars on this here show not the least of which on one Shane Lennox. Speaking of the “Suger Daddy” When was the last time we saw him? Oh yes that’s right he was being forced into the boot of his car by Austerio while he was screaming that Shane can’t live anymore and than driving off with lennox in the back. That was little over three months ago and we haven’t seen him since….I’m I the only person who wondering what the hell happened? I mean Austerio abducted a man on national TV! Why has no one called the police?
    Life is stupid sometimes.

-Catch ya later DUDES!!!!!"
    Last edited by An Original Name; 03-20-2011 at 04:31 PM.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

"The Purest God" Austerio Asks:

Why the hell would you just question my actions? I am the God of Death and I think that you have just been promised a price to pay...of DEATH!

Status

"The Purest God" Austerio Asks:

Why the hell would you just question my actions? I am the God of Death and I think that you have just been promised a price to pay...of DEATH!

Umm... Ok that's good to know BTW do you want me to send the men with white coats before or after I beat your ass "O God of Death"

Status

Chubby’s Commentary#3
    No comment....

Last edited by An Original Name; 04-02-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Status

Chubby Commentary #5
    -…. And another one bites the dust! Seriously Did anyone expect otherwise? Looks like Billy boy got his comeuppance not only was his well and truly pwned by yours truly but its seem that Mr. Hatcher is gonna be doing the jailhouse rock from now on. I have no idea what he did (I’m assuming that his very presence counts as indecent exposure) But I don’t really care. I’m 100% percent focused on Unbreakable and TJ Styles. Just so you know TJ…There’s nothing wrong with being runner up!

-I was surfing the web the other day and I was horrified to come across “The Journal of a god” by Austinrio. Great! Just what the world was crying out for more insane ramblings by Adrenaline Rush resident nut-job. Joy! Also I hate to come back to this point but while the police were canning Hatcher's ass Why the hell didn’t they take Austerio as well?. I mean he did KIDNAP SOMEONE AND IS CLEARY INSANE! Wow the police really need to step up there game!

-Well that’s all from me dudes! Don’t forget to leave a Comment/Question below. Try not to drop that soap Hatcher!

The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Thread Information