Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 1,281 to 1,298 of 1298

Thread: Game of Thrones Discussion Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS INSIDE!!!)

Come and take it

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS INSIDE!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Nonsense. The zombies that'd be going down to attach the chain to the dragon don't need to get back out and even if they did... the guys going out to attack Snow & Crew need to enter the water and then get back out to still uncertain icy ground. Just wouldn't make sense and a waste of resources. Especially if they can just wait it out a couple of days and they'd all pretty much freeze to death from lack of water & starvation. The 100% more logical thing for them to do was in fact waiting it out.
    I don't agree.

I think it's dumb and makes no sense.

The only plausible argument I have heard so far was it was a set up and they expected a dragon.

Still doesn't explain how those massive chains got wrapped perfectly around a dragon at the bottom of a lake that god only knows how deep it was.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    The 100% more logical thing for them to do was in fact waiting it out.
    Don't think it had a lot to do with 'waiting them out.' The Night King has greenseeing and was most likely waiting for the dragon. Would explain why they have chains with them capable of pulling a dragon out of a lake. Just toss a couple wights in there and let them freeze to death securing the hooks, voila.

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

Pain does not lie

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Don't think it had a lot to do with 'waiting them out.' The Night King has greenseeing and was most likely waiting for the dragon. Would explain why they have chains with them capable of pulling a dragon out of a lake. Just toss a couple wights in there and let them freeze to death securing the hooks, voila.
    Yeah the more and more I think about it, the Night King's give no fucks about his army he would easily sacrifice multiple Zombies with the chance to touch that Dragon yup by sending them into the Waters.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Pain does not lie

Status

Quote to Raven...nevermore!

Wonderful Season Finale so much went down in this Episode one of the best for sure. We had Cersei and Dany meeting each other for the first time and Cersei found out first hand what Jon and Dany are dealing with on the other side of the world. I'm not shocked to see Jon say I'm not going to swear my life for you, only for my people and Dany. I really want to know what Tryion said to his Sister after they laid everything on the Table after Tyrion found she's prego? I bet he said to the effect you're going to be a Mother now, it's not about you it's about surviving making sure you bring that baby into this world where it's not in ruins. Cersei we knew was going to do some shady shit and she did of course and Jamie got fed up with it and left smart guy. Cersei didn't expect him to leave, but eat it and leave the room. Cersei without Jamie is fucked, she'll make a bad decision more consistently now. I guess Jamie is going to get the Army and help Jon and Dany when the battle of the fate of the world begins.

Theon with the redemption story again finally paying off with no dick in his fight and getting back the face of the Greyjoy Army. Euron I think is no longer with Cersei even know she thinks he'll never leave her which is native to think, but he'll get Yara back maybe with the both of them slashing their Uncle's throat together and helping later for Jon/Dany.

Now to Jon/Dany we knew they were going shack up and it was hot, yeah I know incest and all and it's weird, but they'll have cute babies. I like how they tried to keep the heat off that with Bran just before hand with Sam talking about who Jon and his real name being Aegon. That was a great scene seeing Bran go back in time and seeing the Wedding that people didn't know happened making Jon no longer a bastard.

One of my favorite moments of this Episode is Sansa tricking Little Finger perfectly with the help of Bran telling them everything and it was great to see Little Finger beg for his life! He thought for sure Arya was going to be killed and Sansa showed her strength and intelligence to bait Little Finger in thinking he was winning. Fucking loved Arya killing him too, and the Veil turning on him make those scenes so worth it as a fan of Game of Thrones.

BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON DESTROY THAT WALL! Viserion destroyed the Wall with ease the Night's Watch is helpless till the Calvary arrive, but their might no one left to help holy shit was a amazing ending scene leading us into the next Season which is going be so far awhile. Night's King riding a Dragon, and only a Dragon can take down a Dragon oh I CAN'T WAIT!

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

Seriously, the Winterfell stuff was great. It was predictable and I don't know why anyone would get worked by Littlefinger at this stage, but all of that just happening the way it did was EXTREMELY satisfying. It's always great to see someone not in control anymore grasp with the concept of not being in control anymore. Awesome execution of a real dick and a great scene. BIH Petyr Baelish.

First twenty five minutes or so was intense and well done. A lot of amazing interactions and everyone that needed to interact did. Cersei is terrible at everything.

Last five minutes were insane. God, I hope Tormund is okay.

Honestly have no interest in Theon anymore and found him forgettable after everything in the end. He even felt out of place at first in the opening meeting
    Last edited by Darling Nicky; 08-28-2017 at 12:12 AM.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Littlefinger basically just went crazy stupid this season to give Sansa some manner of character progression.

I love Jaime and Tyrion but I was pretty desperate for some sort of return to the "everyone is in danger" form. Wish Cersei had killed one of them. Thought her nod there was for Gregor to kill Jaime but it wasnt. Sigh.

Ill say that I loved the 1st 20 minutes of this episode but did not care at all for the Littlefinger scheme.

#wincest.

Didnt enjoy the Jon Snow backstory reveal much. I guess theyll solve the 3 heads thing by having just two heads and two dragons. Part of me is hoping Daeny is offended by Snow being the true heir to the throne and she turns on him.

I hate being that guy but this season is making me long for the books and the infinitely more interesting character dynamics and developments. That said, maybe the end results of those will disappoint me as much as the show has.

Status

It's not out of the question that Bran could be one of the 3 heads and just warg into the Ice Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    FUCK THE NAZIS. Fuck them, the alt-right, and those white supremacy Confederate-flag wanking babies who are so angry because life's not fair and brown-skinned human beings want to sit at the table. Fuck these Tiki-torch, polo-wearing hatemongers for believing that they're any better than anybody else. And a double dose of "Fuck you" to ANYONE who buys into this garbage of a centralized "white culture" because such a thing DOES NOT EXIST NOR EVER HAS. And while anybody who punches one of these lowlifes should be punished as the law dictates, I sure as hell am not going to feel sorry for these fuckers if their lives become a series of perpetual punches. When you spew hate, what the fuck do you expect?

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    It's not out of the question that Bran could be one of the 3 heads and just warg into the Ice Dragon.
    I was kind of hoping Undead Snow would ride Undead Viserion instead of Uncle Benjen coming to save him.

Pain does not lie

Status

Rewatched the last Episode again and more and more what I think Shake said could be true The Night King could be Bran if not a Stark. I don't read the Books and how they handled that character, but he knows Dany was bringing her Dragons and prepared for it, and he knows the Wall had Magic attached to it and has Viserion knock it down as well. After that he starts rolling with his Dragon as if he's been beyond the Wall in his before being turned into the first White Walker. Don't forget Bran was using his powers and was warging inside a Raven to see what was going down at the Wall and he'll tell Winterfell what is happening to get them ready. Imagine Bran being the Night's King being Bran and wanting all this to happen to bring balance to the world. Knock everything down and have to rebuild.

Real Women of Genius

Status

The "Night King is Bran" fan theory isn't one I subscribe to, simply because it's uneccisary and convoluted.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 08-28-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    FUCK THE NAZIS. Fuck them, the alt-right, and those white supremacy Confederate-flag wanking babies who are so angry because life's not fair and brown-skinned human beings want to sit at the table. Fuck these Tiki-torch, polo-wearing hatemongers for believing that they're any better than anybody else. And a double dose of "Fuck you" to ANYONE who buys into this garbage of a centralized "white culture" because such a thing DOES NOT EXIST NOR EVER HAS. And while anybody who punches one of these lowlifes should be punished as the law dictates, I sure as hell am not going to feel sorry for these fuckers if their lives become a series of perpetual punches. When you spew hate, what the fuck do you expect?

When the black man talkin

Status

Loved this episode. Dany and Jon was an idea that I was ready to hate but credit to them they made it work. Their on-screen chemistry is fantastic and it felt really satisfactory.

The guy that plays Jaime absolutely stole the show, and this season. Incredible performance from him all season, and his storyline arc has been a joy to watch.

Still not a fan of the Winterfell plot. I like that they're both cool with each other, but there's still plot holes, and the entire portrayal of Littlefinger has been terrible for a long time. Plus he wasn't outsmarted by the girls, they just have an omniscient brother - which is something that Littlefinger could barely have planned for short of doing a runner at the first sign of Bran. So his death didn't even feel that enjoyable to me.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Seeing my fav dying last night sucked.

Come and take it

Status

Bran is a perv.

He knew Jon and Dany were related and he knew they were gonna get it on and let it happen.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

dak I thought you watched exclusively for the incest you should be pumped my man
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Come and take it

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Darling Nicky View Post
    dak I thought you watched exclusively for the incest you should be pumped my man
    HARDY HAR HARR!!!!

You can do better than that Nicky.

Feel The Heat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall Dakson View Post
    HAR
    I knew Dak was Tormund.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    I knew Dak was Tormund.
    RIP Dak?
    -------
    -------

Intercontinental Champion

Status

So hey sorry I got your kid(dragon) killed but you up?

Also has Snow never heard of Powerpoint?

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

Thread Information