Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2025

Thread: BTB of the Month - October results announced!!!

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Re: BTB of the Month - May results announced!

Thanks for all of the votes. This definitely felt a little unexpected due to all of the high quality work around.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Re: BTB of the Month - May results announced!

It's that exciting time again where we look to crown the BTBOTM for June. That means we are already half way through this year which is crazy.

Anyway, voting is now open for June's BTBOTM. Send me your top three via PM by Monday, July 9 at midnight AUS time.

Underdog

Status

Re: BTB of the Month - June voting open

For the first time...i voted...good luck to everyone

Status
      Country                    United States

My ballot is in. This was an awesome month and for maybe the first time ever I truly struggled deciding my top three.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Amazing month guys. My votes are in!

NOW PLAYING IN THE "BE THE BOOKER" SECTION!

BTB Awards and Recognitions
    Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Underdog

Status
      Country                    Europe

My vote is in. Good luck all!

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Not to long until the deadline now (18 hours or so), pretty much the same amount of votes in as last month minus Order's. Considering that was considered a 'quiet' month in terms of voting, I'd love to see a few more sets of votes come through.

t h e b o n e l e s s

Status
      Country                    Canada

Haven't been able to read enough this past month, couple months really...but I will damn sure be voting next month!!

Good luck to everyone this month!!

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

rhino 2.jpg

~~BE THE BOOKER OF THE MONTH - JUNERESULTS~~

The June BTBOTM award is here and as usual with the quality we have in this section, the battle for number one was incredibly close. There were some terrific new threads created this month, as well as some big PPV’s from of our mainstays in the section. Only seven members managed to vote so hopefully we can pick that up a little for the month of July…

The following 7 members of the forum voted:

EZ3, Bigmc123, Sykotic, Charlemm1, stojy, The EC and keefmoon

7th The Tale of II Brands: A BTB Event by Woke Willis & The EC – 1 point
    Highlight of the month: Fresh off of a draft, both shows have done a tremendous job of setting the foundations and beginning to build some rivalries. It looks like a bright future ahead for this thread as Willis and EC continue to settle in.

6th WSW: World Series Wrestling by DeltaBlues – 2 points
    Highlight of the month: 2 hour episode of Ignition, headlined by an awesome 30 minute match between Cody and Drew Galloway. The episode went down a treat and set the scene for this length of show to become the norm one day. Now we are well and truly on the road to SummerFest and the card for this event is stacked to say the least.

5th EWA: Extreme Wrestling Alliance by Bigmc123 – 3 points
    Highlight of the month: The build up to this thread’s first PPV, Determination. This is another card that looks tremendous on paper, and the headline act will be a HUGE 6 man Hell in a Cell Match to crown the first ever EWA World Heavyweight Champion. EWA is also the highest fantasy fed on the list this month

4th WCW 1991: A Line In The Sand by Charlemm1 – 6 points
    Highlight of the month: This thread is only just getting established now that a few shows have been posted. With a headlining feud involving Sting, Lex Luger and Barry Windham, as well as a TV Title Tournament and a Cactus Jack/Terry Funk feud, and a pretty interesting Dustin Rhodes push, it’s hard to choose just one highlight.

Spoiler:

3rd Death of the New World Order by EZ3 – 8 points
    Highlight of the month: The Souled Out PPV. Hands down the best show posted this month (in my opinion anyway). The feud between WCW and the NWO is still in full swing and Souled Out was headlined by a match involving Kevin Nash and Ric Flair, where the WCW Presidency was at stake. Throw in a few sneaky returns in the month of June as well as the terrific pushes of stars such as Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero and it’s quite obvious this thread is going from strength to strength.

Spoiler:

2nd Bayley: Living The Hug Life by Hug Life – 10 points
    Highlight of the month: This thread has immediately taken the section by storm. Focusing on Bayley’s call up to the main roster and the journey she is about to undertake, Hug Life’s writing here has been phenomenal. Highlights so far include Bayley’s debut on the main roster and first match, as well as some of the fun backstage interactions between Bayley and her fellow co workers.

Spoiler:

1st Extreme Championship Wrestling by stojy – 12 points
    Highlight of the month: Living Dangerously. As the war between ECW and The Network continued, this thread saw the culmination of a fun angle between ECW Champion Rhino and former champion, Yoshihiro Tajiri.

This feels a little awkward but I'm not exactly going to congratulate myself. This is Stojy's sixth award drawing level with EgoFantastico. Also, a big well done to Hug Life and EZ3 as the battle for June's BTBOTM really went down to the wire.

This is the banner for June's BTBOTM:

Last edited by Stojy; 07-12-2018 at 06:23 AM.

White Iverson

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: BTB of the Month - June results announced!

With every failure to get a second banner Kevin Nash's reign extends a month.

All seriousness, congrats mate. Well deserved after the big ECW PPV. Milk that Rhino/Van Dam build like a mother cow.

Sometimes I write stuff on the internet and people like it (sometimes).

Underdog

Status

Congrats Stojy, but Bro when putting yourself on top Bro, you gotta slow build it Bro, a couple 2nd place wins first bro, then you tell the boys they ain't drawing bro - Vince Russo

Honestly, I'm shocked I even got a point and I got 5th place..thank you for all that voted

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I am stunned by the votes I did receive and greatly appreciate all the support! Congrats to Stojy and everyone who did get votes this month, even though we had a small voting turn out, I think the activity on the section was impeccable. So many threads are killin if

NOW PLAYING IN THE "BE THE BOOKER" SECTION!

BTB Awards and Recognitions
    Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Congrats to Stojy. I went with EZ3 as my number 1 pick this month but it was a tight race between several projects.

As for voting turnout that is poor. Takes an hour or two to read a few shows from each project and throw some votes down. This section is the best for a reason. Time for everyone to show why

Status

Congrats stojy and thanks to whoever chucked a sympathy vote our way.

I didn't hear no bell!!

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Congrats Stojy, always a worthy winner in any month. Don’t worry EZ3, you’ll get that second banner soon enough I reckon. Sorry for not voting this month, I’ve barely read anything, so had to abstain.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

I've got to agree with what Wolfy said regarding EZ3. Surely it's only a matter of time until another banner comes your way.

Also, just wanted to say a big thank you to everybody who votes, and an extra thanks for everybody who votes for me. Here is hoping that we can get some more votes in next month though!

Now I'm going to stop whining and go work on a BTB Legend thread.

Jobber

Status

Congrats Stojy!

All these threads keep me juiced up to write. I feel like I was playing catch up all through June and barely had time to read anything. I'll be a contributing voter in July!

Underdog

Status
      Country                    Europe

Fix! Who let the guy who wins every month run the section? I smell a rat...

Seriously, congrats buddy. Very much deserved for Living Dangerously.

Just to echo what Sykotic said, I wasn't originally going to vote as I hadn't read much, but Stojy gave me some recommendations and I spent an hour or so reading up, and it turns out there was plenty that deserved my attention. What's more, I've actually found a couple of extra things to read that I hadn't been before, so I've won out by investing that little amount of time. If anyone isn't sure and needs recommendations, I'm sure there are plenty here that would happily help out.

If we collectively all make more of an effort in future months to read up and get a vote in, the section will be better off for it. Being pretty new here still, one of the things I loved about this place was the community aspect, and hope we can keep that up.

Congrats again Stojy!

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Another month down as the year continues to run away from us and that means it's time for BTBOTM for July. We are now past the half way mark of the year and the quality of the section is at an all time high.

Anyway, voting is now open for July's BTBOTM. Send me your top three via PM by Saturday, August 11 at midnight AUS time.
    Last edited by Stojy; 08-12-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: BTB of the Month - July voting open!

My number one is a standout but over the weekend I'll be doing some reading to get a grasp of the section of late. Really fell behind, not to mention on my own work.

Thread Information