Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: BTB of the Month - October results announced!!!

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: BTB of the Month

Everyone has until Wedensday next week. Still plenty of time to get votes in. 3 responses so far.

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

With the BTB awards coming up, I am hoping to get Armageddon up in the next week or so sot that all my previous work before the last 3 months of this year is not forgotten. To be honest the actual BTB of the year is a hard one to pick this year, with about 6 projects on my list to choose from. For me I am looking more at the feuds, matches, PPV's and most improved (2nd last year) as my routes to a possible award. Good luck to all, and will get my votes for November in ASAP Baldwin.

Heel Champion

Status

That's cool, Sykotic. BTB Awards should be interesting, there's been a lot of great threads with a lot of great moments this year so it'll be cool to see who manages to get the awards.

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

Been really busy with work but off next Tuesday and Wednesday so plan on catching up and voting then.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

BTB Legend

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    With the BTB awards coming up, I am hoping to get Armageddon up in the next week or so sot that all my previous work before the last 3 months of this year is not forgotten. To be honest the actual BTB of the year is a hard one to pick this year, with about 6 projects on my list to choose from. For me I am looking more at the feuds, matches, PPV's and most improved (2nd last year) as my routes to a possible award. Good luck to all, and will get my votes for November in ASAP Baldwin.
    My final PPV of the awards season will be posted next Sunday night, which should be plenty of time for people to read it over and consider it in the voting. BTB of the Year has a fairly wide field this year so I expect voting to be tight on that one. I've got good candidates for the awards that require them. I'll be interested in seeing who takes Newcomer of the Year this time around.

Incidentally, has Baldwin taken over Art of Booking duties as well?

BTB Newcomer of the Year 2012
    BTB of the Year 2012

God

Status

Sent mine in, but it was very hard to decide. I had nine in the end
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Main Eventer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by EgoFantastico View Post
    My final PPV of the awards season will be posted next Sunday night, which should be plenty of time for people to read it over and consider it in the voting. BTB of the Year has a fairly wide field this year so I expect voting to be tight on that one. I've got good candidates for the awards that require them. I'll be interested in seeing who takes Newcomer of the Year this time around.

Incidentally, has Baldwin taken over Art of Booking duties as well?
    For me Ego you are in the running for BTB of the year, as for newcomer of the year I have a main candidate in mind and would be shocked if he doesn't win.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

EgoFantastico, your work is both quality and quantity. BTB of the Year is your dance.

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

The awards this year are going to be a real interesting read. There are so many great threads out there that it is going to be hard to pick in some categories. Newcomer of he year will especially be interesting. As for me I think the only award I would have a chance in is match of the year.

BTB Legend

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    For me Ego you are in the running for BTB of the year, as for newcomer of the year I have a main candidate in mind and would be shocked if he doesn't win.
    Thanks. I have a couple of candidates in mind for Newcomer, but I have a good idea of who I think should win, but it remains to be seen if they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Austerio View Post
    EgoFantastico, your work is both quality and quantity. BTB of the Year is your dance.
    I agree with your first two points, though the first one is more subjective in nature. As for BTB of the Year, there have been a lot of good projects that have sprung up over the year. Unfortunately, far too many of them didn't seem to last, for one reason or another, and some BTB's that would have had my vote have either vanished or ground to a halt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    The awards this year are going to be a real interesting read...As for me I think the only award I would have a chance in is match of the year.
    I think you've got a good shot at BTB of the Year because you've lasted the whole year with a quality project.

BTB of the Year 2012

Mid-Card Champion

Status

It seems that no one has been super consistent this year (besides Ego, Shade, and a few others). Diablo has been off and on this whole year, Ed can only get up one show a month or so, Looking Glass is back now, but the whole Rumble debacle made him take months away from his (but it was worth it, and I think it has a shot for show of the year). The awards this year will be very interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing what the categories will be. The only way I have a shot in match of the year is if you look back at my Next Level of WWE BTB (which was my BTB for 7 months of this year).

Heel Champion

Status

To confirm, yes; I'm on Art of Booking too. Will need to sort something out for it post awards. I'm responsible for all aspects of the section. Received a good few votes over last few hours so thanks guys.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

I am shocked. I thought Art of Booking was Ed's baby.

THE MAN

Status

It is, I still intend to run it

God

Status

Fight, fight, fight!!!
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Chikara Trainee

Status

Do we really need to vote for BTB of the year? Wouldn't it be easier to just total up the BTB of the months into a yearly total. That way the BTBs in the early part of the year that has ended gets the same respect as recent ones. If Looking Glass has won 4 out of 10 months and then doesn't win BTB of the year then something is off.
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 11-29-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Heel Champion

Status

Voting for BTB of the Year is staying. I don't agree with totalling BTB of the Months up. That said, you don't have to vote for that category if you really don't want to.

Main Eventer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Do we really need to vote for BTB of the year? Wouldn't it be easier to just total up the BTB of the months into a yearly total. That way the BTBs in the early part of the year that has ended gets the same respect as recent ones. If Looking Glass has won 4 out of 10 months and then doesn't win BTB of the year then something is off.
    This would not be applicable because the same amount of people have not voted for all 12 months of the year, if they had then there could be a point to it. But the difference in voting quantity each month would rule out a yearly total being valid or even reliable.

THE MAN

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    I tell you were that falls down, what if someone had a great start to the year and won the first 4 months, but then they stopped booking by like May for whatever reason and stopped being a part of the section. I don't think they can just get a default win for BTB of the Year when they weren't around for half the year. Looking Glass is a top contender for the award, but there will be years when using your way will cause problems.

Don't worry about making it easier for us, I gotta make Baldwin earn his mod spot somehow~!

BTB Legend

Status

Plus, competition for the BTB of the Month is so tight that winning the award can often come down to one vote. What would happen in the years where nobody wins it more than once or twice?

BTB of the Year 2012

Thread Information