Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2224

Thread: BTB of the Month - September Winner Announced!!!!!

WWF- 1991 And Beyond

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: BTB of the Month - August Winner Announced!!!!!

Thank you to everyone that threw a vote my way, I truly appreciate it. Congrats to everyone who received votes, as this was a hell of a month on here. Special thanks to Bigmc123 and Keefmoon for being my sounding board when things started to get rough writing Summerslam, and also thanks Wolf Beast for running this place to perfection.

Awesome work this month as I’d like to give a shout out to OMB, Chaddes, Deco & Skengman, And Keefmoon. You guys put out some high quality shows. The quality in this section is unbelievably high right now and has been for quite some time.

For everyone else, here’s to another great month on here in September.

R.I.P. Lionheart

Status
    Tannadice Park, Now Residing at The Emirates
      Country                    Scotland

Congrats to BattleTank on a well deserved victory. Cheers to everyone that voted for me, I wasn't even expecting to be voted for, I think this is the first time someone has voted for me, so it really means a lot that people would actually think I'm doing good shows, so aye. Thanks.

Last edited by Chaddes; 09-07-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Impact 2014: Rebranding When It Mattered
    Vinny Ru's Black & Red Kru: WCW 2000.....Help.

Hail To The King

Status

BattleTank Damn you!!!!!!! Jk I am so happy for Battletank the guy put on an incredible show and I know how hard he works to put it on.

Thanks for the votes I didnt think I place let alone finish 2nd.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Indy Talent

Status

Congrats BattleTank. I know how hard you worked for this

I’m Not Booked!

Status

Congrats BattleTank! Long overdue reward for what has long been one of the absolute elite threads on here. How you've only got two monthly awards is criminal. Delighted to see you get the nod here.

That said, it was almost impossible for me to call between BattleTank and OMB. Either would have been worthy winners and I have no doubt both will be topping list again in the future given the quality we saw this month. Summerslam and Takeover will absolutely be on my mind come the year end awards. Congrats to both, and everyone else who picked up points this month!

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Congrats to my boys, BT & OMB- Delighted for you both and two worthy winners either way.

Really happy to make the top three and share the spot with Chaddes. Thanks everyone that voted- means a lot :D Well done to everyone involved and here's to another awesome month of amazing shows to come and for all to enjoy!

"LET ME IN.."

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Congratulations BattleTank on the win! Well-deserved for the fun event you put forward this month. Also congrats to OMB, Deco90, Skeng, and Chaddes for finding their way into the top three. Working to read all three of those shows.

Shoulder To Shoulder

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Voting is now open for your September BTBOTM.

PM me your top 3.

Voting closes on Sunday @ 7pm BST, 2pm EST.

Shoulder To Shoulder

Status

Re: BTB of the Month - September Voting Open!!!!!

Bit of a slow start to the voting with just the five in at the minute. Not necessarily a great sign, as the bulk of votes normally drop in those first 48 hours. Come on folks, no need to be shy! lol

I’m Not Booked!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Beast View Post
    Bit of a slow start to the voting with just the five in at the minute. Not necessarily a great sign, as the bulk of votes normally drop in those first 48 hours. Come on folks, no need to be shy! lol
    Eesh, that's not brilliant. How long do people have left? I know the level of activity is slightly down compared to some periods, but that's all the more reason for those who are active to get involved. Keeping this place buzzing is a collective effort.

If anyone really wants to vote but has fallen behind or whatever, by my count there were only 10-12 BTBs that had a show posted in September, so I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to share recommendations by PM if you needed. I'm certainly open to it if anyone needs to get in touch. I might even suggest someone who isn't me

Would like to think we could easily hit 10 votes if there's a good chunk of time left.

Shoulder To Shoulder

Status

Up to 7 now, so hopefully hitting double digits should be achievable by Sunday. I could even extend the deadline if that’ll help anyone. I think it might be a good idea in future months if I list the threads that are eligible, and see if that encourages more votes too.

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Just voted!

Keep dreaming

Status
      Country                    UK

Got my votes in. Sorry, had only just noticed that this thread was up. I didn’t read too much in September but what I did read was good good shit.

Best of luck to everyone.

WWF- 1991 And Beyond

Status

Got my votes in early. I always try to get my votes in right after Wolf puts the thread up because if not I will totally forget Good luck to everyone this month. As always, this place is awesome and filled with many different well written BTBs.

R.I.P. Lionheart

Status
    Tannadice Park, Now Residing at The Emirates
      Country                    Scotland

Going to vote tomorrow, haven't had time recently but I'll try

Impact 2014: Rebranding When It Mattered
    Vinny Ru's Black & Red Kru: WCW 2000.....Help.

Shoulder To Shoulder

Status

Last call for votes!! We've at least hit double digits, but if anyone is planning to throw down a vote, speak now (PM me) of forever hold your peace (until next month).

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    UK

Just sent my votes in.

Charismatic Enigma

Status

Time totally escaped me, sorry to miss the voting.

Indy Talent

Status

I mean, you clearly still can vote, do it now :P

Shoulder To Shoulder

Status

Re: BTB of the Month - September Winner Announced!!!!!

~~BE THE BOOKER OF THE MONTH – SEPTEMBER RESULTS~~

With the King of BTB Tournament now settled, it’s time to shine a light back onto the rest of the section. While there’s been a downturn in activity over the last few months, there’s no question over the quality or the ‘fun creativity’ within the section. It’s time to award BTBOTM honours for the month of September!!

The following
    TWELVE members of the forum voted {names are listed in alphabetical order}:

BattleTank, Chaddes, Keefmoon, LinguisticTurn, OMB, ranthellacious, roy mustang, Sykotic, TWG, Ursa King, Wolf Beast, Zoom-E.

After a sluggish start, we managed to match the same turnout as last month. A dozen voters is nothing to be sniffed at!! Big thanks to the usual suspects for partaking, and especially to those of you that aren’t even posting shows yourselves at the moment too, yet still getting involved in voting. Very much appreciated!!

Now, before I get onto the results – quick monthly plug for THIS thread. Yes, I’m plugging the End of Year Awards log AGAIN. And I will every month. Even though it’s the same people that DO take note, and the same people that DO keep their log up to date. It will be VERY useful at the end of the year!! Despite the monthly reminders, We’ve STILL quite a few empty posts in there, and others that have not been updated since being made months ago.

NOTE: Any ties are broken by the higher number of 1st place votes (then 2nd place votes if still a tie)

WWE 09: CHEAP HEAT | Jman (1 point)
    Last Month: NE
    1 third place vote

WWE 2019 – NO MORE WILDCARDS | roy mustang (3 points)
    Last Month: =#9
    1 second place vote, 1 third place vote

OMB NXT BTB | OMB (4 points)
    Last Month: #2
    2 second place votes

DECO & SKENG PRESENT: WWE BIGGER, BADDER & BETTER | Deco90 & Skengman95 (5 points)
    Last Month: #3
    2 second place votes, 1 third place vote

WCW 2001 (WCW WINS THE MONDAY NIGHT WAR) | Homie D Clown (5 points)
    Last Month: #6
    1 first place vote, 2 third place votes

Spoiler:

WWE UNITED KINGDOM BRAND | Shade (8 points)
    Last Month: =#9
    1 first place vote, 5 third place votes
    Highlight of the Month: An extremely busy month for the UK Brand with no fewer than FIVE weekly shows, which was topped off with the King of the Ring final between Jordan Devlin and Tyler Bate … or so we thought!! This all led us into the UK Showcase #4 that dropped recently, which could see Shade heading for top spot in October.

Spoiler:

BEING THE BOOKER | Wolf Beast (17 points)
    Last Month: NE
    2 first place votes, 5 second place votes, 1 third place votes
    Highlight of the Month: Ehh, not a great deal to see here. After a two month break, the thread returning with the fallout of the Survivor Series, which saw a World Heavyweight Title match on Raw, and the announcement of the #1 Contender over on Smackdown.

Spoiler:

WWE: WHERE IT ALL BEGINS… AGAIN | Keefmoon (29 points)
    Last Month: #5
    8 first place votes, 2 second place votes, 1 third place vote
    Highlight of the Month: Where to start? No Way Out surpassed all expectations, delivering much more than your usual ‘run of the mill’ B-PPV, as a bloodied up Eddie Guerrero tangled with the dominant Brock Lesnar over the WWE Championship, and the Undertakers attacker was finally revealed, with the Road to WrestleMania kicking into high gear on Raw, with a low-key closing angle between The Rock and Shawn Michaels.

With no disrespect intended to anyone, I could’ve called #1 before even opening the voting this month. The only surprise was that Keef didn’t make it a clean sweep of #1 votes!! Another stellar month of content from Keefmoon leads him to his SEVENTH monthly honour … and again, this is all in the space of eighteen months, and he’s showing no signs of slowing down any time soon, with the Road to WrestleMania sure to have him in the running again in the coming months.

The only other surprise for me was that I snuck into second place, considering my own output was far from stellar this month. But I’ll not complain! A big month of activity from Shade sees him on the podium, as the UK Brand trucks on, consistently picking up votes month after month. A true mainstay of the BTB section, and a mainstay of the monthly awards.

Shout out for Jman, who picks up his first vote. Hopefully this will encourage the newcomer in the coming weeks and months, as he shows plenty of promise with his 2009 based WWE thread. And, last months winner, BattleTank still picked up votes (later had to be amended) despite not posting in September - quite the statement over the lasting impression SummerSlam had; still fresh in some memories a month later!!

But, as it is, Keefmoon reigns supreme again. It might be time to make some room in your sig!! Here’s the September banner, courtesy of DOOM, who again, deserves a lot of thanks for some beautiful banners.

For now, that’ll wrap us up, and I hope to see you all (and hopefully more of you!!) right back here next month!!
    Last edited by Wolf Beast; 10-06-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast

Thread Information