Thread: Back to going nowhere? (Survivor Series Spoilers)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Smackdown Back to going nowhere? (Survivor Series Spoilers)

After his attempt to win a title failed last night at Survivor Series, is this the continuation of Kaval going nowhere on Smackdown?

He's not getting any build up aside from being a fighting loser, he was basically booked in an anti-climatic way to rid of his title shot he gained from winning NXT 2, and road agents and writers could seriously look against pushing him after hurting a champion and the flow of a match.

Do you see it getting better or worse for Kaval?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status

Re: Back to going nowhere? (Survivor Series Spoilers)

I really can't say I "see" it going anywhere...but I don't think he goes to obscurity or anything.

That match showed the kid really has something, and the WWE would be best served by letting him show it.

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

Kid... ha!

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

🔪 Cool·Vegan·Mom·Club 🌻

Status
      Country                    Canada

Well seeing as how Dolph used the tights to get a cheap win, I think these two might have a nice little fued. After that's done I sadly think he'll end up on Superstars, which would be better than getting his ass kicked on Smackdown, because he would be given decent time to put on a good match.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious N.A.S.H View Post
    Kid... ha!
    Sorry, the guy could be 35, and if was a new guy, I'd still call him a kid...I know.

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about Kaval's direction. I assumed, the first three or four times he lost, that it was just out of realism and to build up his first win. Then stupid things started happening like getting dropped from Bragging Rights for Tyler Reks, and Kaval continuing to job out. His eventual win a few days ago gave me hope that things were changing for him. I for one predicted that he would not win his title match, but the fact that it happened so early and the way that it went make me wonder whether his getting pushed is in doubt again. It was a decent match, but the crowd was dead, and there's always a fear that they'll blame it on Kaval rather than the way they built him up.

I would have had Kaval get his way onto the Bragging Rights team and be part of the victory, and eliminate a person. Then I would have had him have a few matches thereafter, some wins, some losses, building up to Ziggler taking notice and challenging him. Since that's not possible now, what I'd do is emphasise the fact that Kaval was screwed out of the win. I'd book him strongly for the next month and give the crowds reason to care for him again, leading eventually to a rematch that Ziggler tries his best to avoid.

With this just being his first PPV, I'm not too worried. There's a very good chance this feud will continue as long as Kaval impressed the agents. Since there was a very faint "Low-Ki" chant and the commentators were marking out, I'd say he did. Who else are they going to put in Kaval's spot? MVP? Kofi? Please no. We've seen enough of these guys in midcard title matches this year. Kaval's new and still has that fresh new smell. Now it's just a matter of getting him over with the crowd. Getting the first win and then debuting on PPV is a good first step.

We are not really here

Status

I definetly think Kaval has a bright future, His match was MOTN IMO. Plus, like it's been said before. Kaval did lose after Ziggler grabbed the tights

HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK
    HE'S GOT A 12-INCH DICK
    KOMPANY! KOMPANY!

Basic B*tches

Status

He doesn't deserve to move up the card at this point.. SD!'s roster is pretty solid and I can not make a case for him going over Rhodes, Del Rio, McIntyre, Kane, or Ziggler.

Ziggler has had awesome matches with a variety of opponents over the last year and he and Kaval have just not clicked at all..

I'm not sure what's going on. I know Kaval has the talent but right now he's not looking good in a WWE ring. Meanwhile, Danielson's transition has been flawless.

People's Champion

Status

How can you say Kaval does not look good in the ring Blitz? I'd say almost everyone of his matches he looks decent to very good in, even the ones when he was just fodder earlier in his career on SD.

Basic B*tches

Status

Something is off. Kaval's shown flashes but honestly.. he just hasn't been fluid in my eyes. I don't know what it is but last night wasn't the first time I've seen him and his opponent on a different wavelength. The best match he's had since debuting with the company was the one in FCW against Danielson.

Twitter.com/SirXBA

Status

Kaval will totally heel turn now. He was sucking on SD and then cashed in his title shot and lost the match. Kaval will implode.

SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE
    XBA325 WANTS YOU TO CLICK HERE

RISE ABOVE HAT

Status

Last night was sad. There was so little heat for that match. For a second I thought I was transferred back to the glory days of year 2000 WWF Metal with Billy Gunn taking on a local indie guy.

The match itself was fine, but the lack of heat killed it. It was a testament to how poor Kaval has been booked. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get released sometime in the next year. He's clearly much less over than he was when he was on NXT. He's still fixable, but I doubt they will bother trying.
    lol?

Intercontinental Champion

Status

The fact that they've put him in the ring with the IC champion on PPV tells me that they're planning on building a fued between kaval and ziggler (hopefully). It was obvious and the correct decision not to have Kaval win the IC title at his first attempt, especially after the fact there was next to no build for the match. the PPV match imo was a launchpad for the fued rather than an ending to it.

And on the whole in ring thing some of you are discussing, Kaval is brilliant, can't say i have any complaint on that front (other than when he rubs his head...)
    Last edited by TrueBlue; 11-23-2010 at 05:02 AM.

Thread Information