Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 2,281 to 2,291 of 2291

Thread: General Game Discussion

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: General Game Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    am i the only ine who just doesnt pay attention to the stories in Assasins Creed? i hate the modern era crap. i played black Flag to experience being a pirate. i played Origins to experience Egypt. Fuck the Templar BS
    I mean the modern era isnt the only story in AC though. I was mostly talking about Bayek's story as well as the other figures you play as. Though I do think Origins' modern era story is fun.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Eff it got origins for 20 euro and witcher game of the year for 15. Figure it'll keep me out of the pub and in my bedroom for the foreseeable ��

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Origins will blow your mind mate trust me. It's everything you want AC to be.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    I mean the modern era isnt the only story in AC though. I was mostly talking about Bayek's story as well as the other figures you play as. Though I do think Origins' modern era story is fun.
    i enjoyed Bayeks story. i just hate the whole backstory that connects all of them.

i m actually finishing up a few side quests before i try out the dlcs. The game is extremely demanding on my system. i have about 65 hours in it. i loved every minute of it. i want to get Odyssey but i have feeling my cpu isnt up for it. by GPU is getting bottlenecked by Origins.

the only thing that is aggravating me is that its going more RPG. i hate modern day choose what you say type rpgs and Origins and to some extent Shadows of War are the farthest ill dip into character building.

my friend told me there's choices( how you answer) in Odyssey and thats turning me off from buying it
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Status

Still playing through Subnautica on the console. I'm mostly just grinding for base building at this point. I built a second base in the hidden river system and realized there is a ton of materials to get in there. Basically, materials you need for crafting are found all over. Rarer materials are only found in certain biomes. You can find single elements but there are also nodes of certain materials which you can "mine" with a specific attachment for the Prawn suit. One node gives 8 to 15 pieces of that material. What makes it fun is the Prawn suit can only carry so much, so making trips was getting old fast. So I took the Cyclops sub deeper into the cave system and it was easier to go unload the Prawn suit into the sub. And then unload a LOT from the sub into the base.

I also found a new area in the cave system behind the alien base and explored a bit of it. The problem is that the Prawn suit can go down to 1300 meters right now due to the depth modules I have for it, but the sub can only drop to 900 meters. The cave system is in the 800 to 900 meter range so I'm a bit leery to explore the new area too much with the sub. But the Prawn is a pain to move around sometimes.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

People's Champion

Status

the new Darksiders game, titled Genesis, comes out today(feb 5 for the consoles) for PC. it looks fun as hell. i love the Darksiders series. Best hack n Slash of all time.

interesting that its in isometric view instead of third person. Two characters and local co op sou ds fun as hell.

gonna buy it at christmas. its only 30.00 on Steam!!!
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status

Just running around siwa doing side quests in origins and levelling up. It's been a while since I played assassins Creed but I seem to recall myself being much more capable in combat

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Just running around siwa doing side quests in origins and levelling up. It's been a while since I played assassins Creed but I seem to recall myself being much more capable in combat
    combat system is totally different
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status

That explains it, I'm usually a stealth or long range guy in these type of games so hopefully I'll be able to get some cool weapons and perks to utilise soon. Going to give it a *** bash this afternoon. Graphics are great and setting is completely cool

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

I have been playing Odyssey on Stadia, and yeah, AC has changed a decent bit. Still less than 10hrs in but much less parkouring, combat feels less structured and a lot looser. Also, it felt like they just tossed me in and didnt really care about settling me down, or really creating an experience but Ive heard Odyssey has a few false starts so we will see. I was going to kill my first general before I realized it might sidebar a few other quests so decided to wrap up every check mark on the map before that.

That said, Ive got Life is Strange downloaded so thats my weekend planned. I wanna play through Before the Storm, S1 & S2... if they arent all removed by the end of this weekend.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Pokemon the MMO?

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115

Thread Information