Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 2,241 to 2,258 of 2258

Thread: General Game Discussion

People's Champion

Status

Re: General Game Discussion

The only game that matters this year is Iron Harvest. Its taking forever though. Im almost sure it gets pushed back to 2020. The only problem is its going to be on consoles which basically handicaps the game on pc. Unless the pc version is vastly different.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    If you don't mind being patient + have the money + would prefer to play it all together (since its being released in episodes), I'd honestly suggest waiting for a PS5. Or if you're on a budget, I'd still wait for a PS5 because then you can just get a PS4 for even cheaper. 2019-20 feels like an off time to buy a console with the next gen out soon. Either you end up overspending for something thats gonna dip in value real quick, or you could buy something even better soon.
    Has PS5 even been confirmed for launch yet? I dont see the issue with episodic stuff
    .. Especially if its two blu ray discs worth of content for just Midgar alone. That's insane.

Agreed about value and stuff but no way FF7 hardcores are waiting any longer than March 3.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

If you don't mind being patient + have the money + would prefer to play it all together (since its being released in episodes), I'd honestly suggest waiting for a PS5. Or if you're on a budget, I'd still wait for a PS5 because then you can just get a PS4 for even cheaper. 2019-20 feels like an off time to buy a console with the next gen out soon. Either you end up overspending for something thats gonna dip in value real quick, or you could buy something even better soon.
    The patience part is the real issue. I can't see myself being able to wait for the release, it just looks too great.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Has PS5 even been confirmed for launch yet? I dont see the issue with episodic stuff
    .. Especially if its two blu ray discs worth of content for just Midgar alone. That's insane.

Agreed about value and stuff but no way FF7 hardcores are waiting any longer than March 3.
    I don't have an issue with episodic stuff tbh.

It's interesting that it's 2 discs worth of content for Midgar, can't imagine why from watching the gameplay. Have there been other multi-discs games this generation?

PS5 does not have a confirmed launch, but I'd assume it comes out late 2020 with Project Scarlett.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Anyone see the trailer for the Avenger game?

Have to say, looked pretty sweet! :D

"LET ME IN.."

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Anyone see the trailer for the Avenger game?

Have to say, looked pretty sweet! :D
    I didn't care much for it. It looked decent but I just wanted to know how it would play, I don't need a fancy cinematic trailer unless it's going to be out of this world fancy. It looked good visually (even if the models are hard to get used to) but the narrative didn't hook me.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

I didn't care much for it. It looked decent but I just wanted to know how it would play, I don't need a fancy cinematic trailer unless it's going to be out of this world fancy. It looked good visually (even if the models are hard to get used to) but the narrative didn't hook me.
    To be honest dude, I was half expecting the game to just disappear and never see the light of day so I was quite happy with a trailer.

Yeah the models are going to take some time to adjust.

Apparently the dude that voices Nathan Drake of the Uncharted series is portraying Iron Man. I think that's a pretty nice fit.

"LET ME IN.."

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I think alot of people were expecting a MCU Avengers game. I think the graphics and models are all pretty decent and there appeared to be small snippets of decent gameplay. I actually might buy it.

Troy Baker, Nolan North and Laura Bailey are wins for the voice acting.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

No One

Status

It seems to me that part of the 'backlash' against the game (if there is any) is largely because they veered to close to the movies visually. The characters here and the construction of the team resembles the MCU Avengers way too much, so that the differences feel more pronounced in a bad way. Just having 1-2 different heroes in there like Wolverine and Spiderman (though there's a possibility they're already tying in with Spiderman) would help, but also the characters just needed to look more different than the movie. Basically, it feels too much like an adaption of the movie and they should've gone for something more comic book adapted or clearly original.

This doesnt look that great. I mean it looks good but it reminds me too much of MCU which is the issue.

I'm pretty sure they've having an Avengers booth with gameplay at 1pm pacific time so hopefully someone comes out with actual news about what the game is.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I'm sick of the Marvel oversaturation of the movie market and honestly do not want to see it start happening to the gaming market so I don't care for this game at all and if it suddenly got cancelled I wouldn't really give a damn.

People's Champion

Status

It seems to me that part of the 'backlash' against the game (if there is any) is largely because they veered to close to the movies visually. The characters here and the construction of the team resembles the MCU Avengers way too much, so that the differences feel more pronounced in a bad way. Just having 1-2 different heroes in there like Wolverine and Spiderman (though there's a possibility they're already tying in with Spiderman) would help, but also the characters just needed to look more different than the movie. Basically, it feels too much like an adaption of the movie and they should've gone for something more comic book adapted or clearly original.

This doesnt look that great. I mean it looks good but it reminds me too much of MCU which is the issue.

I'm pretty sure they've having an Avengers booth with gameplay at 1pm pacific time so hopefully someone comes out with actual news about what the game is.
    Completely agree. They already slightly butchered the comics with the movies. They should of went full comic adaptation only.

Atleast its for multiple platforms .

The best Marvel comic book games are still Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

No One

Status

Well, you cannot "butcher" the comics with the movies, much in the same way you cannot "butcher" the A Song of Ice & Fire books with the TV Show. They're different mediums and products. One does not take away from the other unless you want to be dramatic. I'm not sure why people are obsessed with things being exactly like they are from where they were adapted. You've already got the comics. Enjoy them. Then, enjoy the movies for what they are (or don't, but if you aren't going to enjoy them, don't do it because it's not like the great thing you already have). This goes along the same horrible line of thinking where people get mad about remakes because they're not like the originals. It doesn't ruin the originals. You still have them.

Anyways.

From what I'm reading about the gameplay, it still feels very ambiguous. A lot of action set pieces w/ some quick button press type of stuff. Some heroes play out better than others (Hulk is getting some good good rep). There's supposed to be a single player campaign but also plenty of multiplayer missions where it's in more of an open area, probably to accomodate more players and less of an opportunity for set pieces I imagine. Most people don't seem clear what that means or how it'll end up working. You're also able to customize heroes so one man's Black Widow won't play exactly like another's. I thought I'd read before E3 that you'd create a hero but I guess I must've misread and it's just customizing the Marvel heroes. Which is fine. There's a shitton of them. Would love to roll with Black Panther or Miles Morales's Spiderman. They're supposed to keep adding new heroes and content over time free of charge.

https://www.pcgamer.com/marvels-aven...o-impressions/
    https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-2019...u-need-to-know

I will probably play this either way because it looks pretty cool, but I'd love to have an addicting Destiny/Divison/etc. esque game to play. There's so much Marvel material they could adapt and really make this a long term game so I'm cautiously optimistic. Really wish they weren't so secretive about it but it's whatever.

People's Champion

Status

I meant fucked up the movies by not following the comics
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

No One

Status

Anyone know good mobile games that you can drop in & out for like 5-10 minutes at a time. Just something I can pull out when my day is going slow or something. Preferably not a candy crusher/puzzle type of game (though tactics/strategy games are cool). Its fine if paid.

People's Champion

Status

Get one of those rts games.
    ROH!!!ROH!!!ROH!!!

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Get one of those rts games.
    RTS games arent very drop in/drop out type games. I dont want games where Ive got to play in heavy batches of time.

Status
      Country                    United States

Alright folks, so I need someone with some gaming expertise to answer a question for me. I bought Madden 2020 a couple days ago off the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One but today I accidentally uninstalled it. Is there a way to reinstall it without buying the game again and of course not having a physical disc?

EDIT: Scratch that, we all good.
    Last edited by The EC; 09-11-2019 at 04:58 AM.

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Alright folks, so I need someone with some gaming expertise to answer a question for me. I bought Madden 2020 a couple days ago off the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One but today I accidentally uninstalled it. Is there a way to reinstall it without buying the game again and of course not having a physical disc?

EDIT: Scratch that, we all good.
    Lmfao. Hilarious post Guess you saw the "Ready to Install" tab.

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113

Thread Information