Thread: Update on NJPW Events in the United States

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Update on NJPW Events in the United States

Quote Originally Posted by PWInsider
    By Mike Johnson on 2010-10-03 16:00:00

New Japan Pro Wrestling will be running at least three events in the Northeastern United States in 2011, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Jersey All Pro Wrestling will be helping NJPW and working as local promoters for the events. NJPW used Jushin Liger earlier in the year and have plans for Liger to return shortly.

The early word is that NJPW will bring over a troupe of 12 wrestlers and that the first shows aren't slated until at least May 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWInsider
    The plan for the May 2011 New Japan Pro Wrestling events, which will be promoted with JAPW, is for New Japan to run the ECW Arena in Philadelphia, the Rahway Rec Center and a third location in the New York City area I haven't confirmed.
    No surprise to possibly get Liger back for this, but I'm somewhat interested in this none of the less.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

Re: Update on NJPW Events in the United States

Heard about this the other day (actually, before Meltzer had anything on it). Interesting move. I think its Jeff Shapiro who is doing the promoting - JAPW has survived forever since he's apparently careful financially. But NJPW wouldn't be doing this unless they were guaranteed of a profit, and bringing any name Japanese guys over can't be cheap - flights alone would be a lot of money. Curious about the financial specifics of this deal...

Edit - its Frank Iadevia, not Shapiro... My bad...
    Last edited by Big Papa; 10-04-2010 at 04:36 PM.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Thread Information