Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Strong Is The WWE Roster?

Tommy Got Hacked

How Strong Is The WWE Roster?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: How Strong Is The WWE Roster?

Wrestling wise I would say that this roster is stronger compared to previous years (Especially the attitude era). The main issue I have with this era's roster though is that not enough guys are made out to be a big deal. I mean 10 years or so ago you had fans marking out or booing for guys like Funaki & the Mean street posse. Certified jobbers. everyone just seemed to play a huge part in the show which made me love it even more.

Also I think the WWE had a better All Around roster 10 years ago compared to now. I mean you had around roughly 10 guys who could main event the show while keeping it somewhat fresh. A ton of midcard guys most of which who were in tag teams so could switch between both divisions and a decent number of divas. The roster size was smaller though so that could be a reason as to why the roster to me was better all around. Nowadays you have around 3/4 guys on each show looking to main event while having more PPV's than before. Its only this year its starting to get a bit more fresh.

Apart from that I would say this is one of the strongest WWE rosters in ages. the whole roster is just bursting with potential especially in the midcard scene. it does need a lot of work in the tag division though.

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

Interesting thread, Tommy. I'll have to come back with a detailed analysis later. The roster itself is arguably better in wrestling terms than many years prior - but one has to consider things from the viewpoint of how well these talents are used. What good a great roster, if its potential is not fully used? Some year's rosters were really quite awful, but they were used more effectively - and a vase with no holes carrying tasteless water can sometimes seems better than a vase with several holes letting out something delicious so to speak. (Bad metaphor, but I am knackered.)

I think what should be considered is not only how good these guys are, but how good they're let to be - same with prior era rosters.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Welbek View Post
    What good a great roster, if its potential is not fully used?
    Exactly what I was going to post. Sure - they have CM Punk, and Jack Swagger, and Chris Jericho, and William Regal - but look at how they are used. Punk couldn't get a win over Big Show even with two others helping him. Jack Swagger was feuding with Santino before being thrust into the World Championship scene while looking weak and then ultimately losing the belt before he could gain steam, Chris Jericho's character is decent but he's regurgitating the same material without showing much evolution in his character and his in-ring is taking a backseat to a character we've seen more than enough of. As for William Regal, I think it's criminal he's not a part of the main event scene. The dude's a perfect villain who can actually wrestle!

They have strength in ability, but I don't think they have much strength in application.
    [save]

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States

My quick thoughts on each of these guys. Ranked in order of importance of their brand in my opinion.

Also, cool topic Thomas.

RAW:

Sheamus - Personally I think he has been carrying Raw for months now. Seems like he has been in the WWE for years the way he carries himself. Real good heel heat
    John Cena - Like him or not he puts fannies in seats.
    The Miz - Miz's star is skyrocketing and he knows it. Well deserved and much improved in the last calendar year.
    Edge - Carries alot of feuds.
    Randy Orton - Has drawing power but loses steam whenever he is a face
    Chris Jericho - I've said enough about Jericho recently, people know where I stand
    Triple H - not really included due to injury in any order but should be high based on his legacy
    Wade Barrett - Best WWE newcomer since Sheamus. Properly booked. A future champion for sure.
    Justin Gabriel - I see Gabriel really breaking out next year. For now he is be in role reversal of the HBK/Diesel gimmick. He can protect the big man.
    John Morrison - Great moves, good charisma but boring as balls as a face.
    Daniel Bryan - Getting lost in the shuffle quicker than alot of people realize. I just feel like Vince won't push him for a while.
    Skip Sheffield - Would be higher if healthy
    Bret Hart - I'm not even sure why he is still around. He is a legend, but it just doesn't seem like he is in touch with the 2010 product and looks disinterested to be honest. Plus hate how he clearly can't wrestle like he used to so they put up phoney matches that you know won't happen. Why pretend he is a wrestler in any fashion?
    Evan Bourne - High Flying but not much else in my eyes. Never see him main eventing.
    R-Truth - As totally batcrazy annoying as his rapping is, crowds eat it up. That's worth something I suppose.
    Santino Marella - So improperly booked it's not even fair. Great charisma with very good in-ring skills that have never really been properly utilized. They could have made him the new Kurt Angle is they had done it right from the get-go.
    William Regal - See above.
    David Hart Smith - Only decent legit tag team on Raw
    Tyson Kidd - See above

Then the rest......Very interchangable parts if you ask me.

Ezekiel Jackson
    Goldust
    The Great Khali
    Heath Slater
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    David Otunga
    Mark Henry
    Michael Tarver
    Primo
    Darren Young
    Vladimir Kozlov
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Zack Ryder

I also rarely watch Smackdown anymore so I will just put my top 5 or so important wrestlers on the list.

Smackdown:

CM Punk - Smackdown is CM Punk's like it was The Rocks 10 years ago.
    Big Show - He just adds a proper element to Smackdown.
    Rey Mysterio - People love the Lil Fella.
    The Undertaker
    Cody Rhodes
    Christian
    Drew McIntyre

Tommy Got Hacked

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

Whereas I agree with you that booking often changes, Tommy, there are some people that are perennially misused, so that damages what they can bring to the table in general. I'm not talking about veterans like Regal and Goldust (though I feel both could easily be used better) but by a number of younger guys with talent who are barely portrayed as anything other than jokers, outside of Superstars. I think that if guys are only ever seen with a handicap imposed on them, then we don't get to see their strength in itself.

Aside from that, though, here's Raw, I'll do SD later on:

RAW:

Bret Hart - A legend, but out of place if we're being perfectly honest. He's only really being used as an occasional mascot.
    Chris Jericho - We may not have him for much longer. A guy who's still in touch with the crowd but who can be better on the mic and in the ring than he has been this year. 2009 was much stronger for him.
    Daniel Bryan - Simply one of the greats. I hope they don't drop the ball with him. Let him exhibit his skills fully, keep him in the centre of attention.
    Darren Young - Can't wrestle very well, and is irritating as fuck to be honest.
    David Hart Smith - Pretty dull in the ring
    [B[David Otunga[/B] - All mouth, no trousers. And recently, no mouth either.
    Edge - Tired.
    Evan Bourne - Spotty, but he can put on some good matches when given the chance.
    Ezekiel Jackson - I quite like the guy, he's pretty decent.
    Goldust - Great veteran, pretty good on the mic, can deliver a good old nasty match still too.
    The Great Khali - Quite an awful wrestler.
    Heath Slater - Ditto, but whereas I have some sympathy for Khali, this guy gets X Pac heat from me. Why he is given a key role in Nexus multi-man matches, I'll never know.
    Jey Uso - Green.
    Jimmy Uso - Ditto.
    John Cena - Long story
    John Morrison - Could be doing better as a heel.
    Justin Gabriel - I like the guy, wish they let him wrestle solo matches more. He's one of the few guys I hope stick around after this Nexus angle closes.
    Mark Henry - Why did they bring him back...
    Michael Tarver - Amusing talker, doesn't deliver in the ring.
    The Miz - I consider him brilliant. Great, diverse talker, and much improved in the ring.
    Primo - Lost in the shuffle.
    R-Truth - Not that much of a fan, can't get into his matches.
    Randy Orton - I really dislike the guy.
    Santino Marella - He can be a great wrestler, shame we get to see it so little and he's confined to G-d-awful 'comedy' segments.
    Sheamus - Looks and talks the part, can put on a pretty good match too.
    Skip Sheffield - Decent as the animal muscle of the Nexus group. Was getting into a stride.
    Ted Dibiase - Riding his father's coattails, I haven't seen much that impressed me, either in the ring or on the mic.
    Triple H - Doesn't do much for me. Can put on an occasional good match though.
    Tyson Kidd - Fairly dull. Needs a proper feud
    Vladimir Kozlov - Decent wrestler when given the chance.
    Wade Barrett - Ok
    William Regal - One of the company's best on the mic, still good in the ring.
    Yoshi Tatsu - Pretty decent
    Zack Ryder - Great wrestler and entertainer, shame he's presented as such a joke

Sweet Meat

Status

I'd say without a moment of hesitation WWE has the best group of heels on there roster now they have EVER had. Not credibility wise but overall ability, entertainment value, etc.

PROVE ME WRONG/benoit'd

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

stressed but chillin

Status

The people the roster consist of are strong, but the way majority of them are handled is complete shit

Spoiler:

King EC

Status

Actually as I prepared for the draft on my BTB I realized that the WWE doesn't seem to have a foundation. Like they have a few guys like Cena, Undertaker, and Orton who are mainstays at main event and kind of give the WWE an identity but they don't have guys that really hold the company down like Chris Benoit and Triple H did back in the day where they were pushed but in a way that made them seem like they were humble enough to take on low card guys one night and be a main eventer the next night if it makes sense. I see a guy like Benoit who one month was IC Champion and the next he was Tag Champion and then he won the World Champion and goes back to IC Champion and basically the guy was an all-arounder who could compete on any level and turn it into a good match and make his opponents look good, Triple H was mostly the same in that same era but eventually he was held to just being World Champ material but he could also put on a match with a guy like, I dunno, TAKA Michinoku and both of them come off looking like strong wrestlers. TAKA Michinoku!

I look at the current roster and Rey Mysterio is the only guy I see doing that these days. He isn't afraid to drop down a peg and make Alberto Del Rio look like the hottest new star since Sheamus's reign of destruction in ECW and that's why I respect Mysterio more than just about anyone in the WWE right now. It was just like 2-3 months ago when he was World Champion and now he's pushing Alberto Del Rio! He is what I call the foundation of WWE right now.

Also the talent ppol in the WWE isn't very depth-y cause for most of the WWE you're either a big name or a nobody there's not much of an inbetween except for Masters, Kingston, and Ziggler on Smackdown and Morrison and DiBiase on RAW. There's a few more but to me it just seems like there's only like two or three levels of competition these days when back in the Attitude Era etc. we saw wrestlers competing at all different levels. There was jobber, light heavyweight, hardcore and low card, european, intercontinental and mid card, pre-main event, and main event. Now it's like jobber, superstars, high card/main event.

If any of that makes sense, that's just my opinion.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History
    Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

VOTE IN TICKET WARS VII - ROUND 2!!
    Zero vs. Ed
    Shock vs. Smooth Jazz Wolf

Tommy Got Hacked

Rick

Status
    The Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too

Seeing how nobody has made any comments on the diva roster and that's my area of expertise, I'll throw in a few cents:

Alicia Fox - She's a promising in-ring competitor, but her moveset is pretty bland, the only legitimate thing she has going for her is the devastatingly neat kick finisher. The WWE's dropped the ball with Alicia on several occasions and it almost seems as though they have a Gail Kim type mindset with her in that they can't decide whether to push the up-and-comer or keep her as a standby for tag matches.

Beth Phoenix - While Beth's an impressive in-competitor in comparison to a chunk of the female roster, she just hasn't done anything (bar her bout with Melina two years ago) in my opinion that's earned her the lip service she's frequently given. Her face turn was a step in the right direction and I hope upon her return she'll vary her moveset because the one used in her heel run was uninteresting and even garnered "boring" chants on a few occasions. Beth has the potential to be the driving force of the division now Mickie James has gone, and if The Glamazon turns her charisma switch onto full power she could even become the next big thing (fuck Alosia).

Eve - As of the moment she's still too green and needs to work on a finisher that doesn't have the Morrison effect (you know, being able to hit it on the seldom occasion, but then missing the rest of time). While her short-lived Divas title run was mediocre at best, part of me felt it was the WWE simply testing the waters, and once Beth, Melina and the rest of the gang lace up their boots for the final time and call it a day, Eve will be there to take their place.

Gail Kim - She has the ability to be an in-ring general, could wrestle rings around most, if not all of the women's division, but she'll never be in the big time. With that said, Gail's become botch happy, and if she's not making her work seem telegraphed, she is giving herself a concussions through lazy crossbody's. Great wrestler, but is wasted due to booking and her own execution/performance.

Jillian - The singing gimmick has almost become an affliction on Monday Night Raw and while Jillian once had the skills to carry tag matches and even the occasional single bout, she's become clumsy - although given the fact that up until a few weeks ago she hadn't won a match since having the shortest diva reign in history, I don't really blame her.

Kelly Kelly - She's a great seller, has an infective smile, and has made great strides to improve, but that's more or less where it ends with the blonde bombshell. Kelly's a dime a dozen and worthless to me as an entertainer, but she'd make the perfect face valet/manager - I've never been able to understand why the WWE haven't hired genuine female wrestlers for the in-ring action and models for the outer-ring role, it isn't a case of them having one or the other because the company can have both.

Layla - She's starting to improve in the twilight of her career, and granted she isn't groundbreaking in the ring, but her mannerisms take her a long way and she has her character nailed down to perfection. She's still a little green, but she's finally got a gimmick that suits her, all she needs is a better finisher (or an alternative one) and a little stick training, but so far (and believe it or not), she's been major driving force in the division since Mickie was given the boot.

Maryse - Take away the French accent and knock-off beautiful people gimmick and you have another Stacey Keibler. While she isn't inattentive and her mic work is okay, I feel she has a place, but it's not in the ring.

Melina - I have no idea where her popularity comes from. Admittedly she isn't "change the channel" bad and even has a leverage over some of the aforementioned, but she's inconstant, has poor apt for selling, and shouldn't really be exposed to anything longer than a three minute match.

Michelle McCool - There's a love hate relationship between me and McCool, on the one hand I feel she's the most overbooked woman since Beth Phoenix, and if you take her out the of the equation, Trish Stratus. Yet based on in-ring ability alone, Michelle is the cream of the crop at the moment. While I've spat out my dummy multiple times at the accolades she's been handed, she's an effective performer, and though she is pretty generic on the mic, I think McCool may be the best wrestler in the women's division out there today.

Natalya - It's difficult to comment on her given the lack of matches Nattie has had. She's a solid wrestler, I'm sure, but unfortunately she hasn't been able to deliver on the seldom occasions where a match for her to showcase her ability has arrived. Her promo skills are worth watching out for and she definitely possesses the charisma chromosome, with the right steer in direction, she could go along way because the talent is there.

Rosa - While she's gotten a hell of a lot more bearable lately, I still tend to skip her matches/segments and when I don't, her in-ring abilities make me cringe - she should never be taken seriously as a competitor.

Tamina - Who?

The Bella's - I think the general census on The Bella's is they're worthless. Neither show any redeeming qualities in the ring, they can't spin the mic and anytime they have wrestled in the ring it's been generally unimpressive.

Tiffany - A good wrestler with who should be sharing her charisma with her mind-numbingly boring husband. She plays to the crowd more than a current majority of the female wrestlers ever have and therein lies her advantage, Tiffany has the morale and because of that she's actually a reasonable wrestler most of the time.

Overall, the female roster is only semi-strong in Beth, Natalya, McCool, Gail and a few others, but time and booking constraints I think have had a massive knock-on effect on their ability. Morale is down and there's very little investment going on in their careers so a lot of the divas are probably uninspired, give them a push and we might see a cut above of what they've done so far. Unfortunately I can only count how many talented divas the WWE has on one hand. This time last year I probably would have said something different, but the deplorable models/rookies of the division are holding the good ones back.
    Last edited by Roxy; 09-06-2010 at 01:33 PM.

Redwood Original

Status
      Country                    us=United States

ok so... i just thought I'd post the 1997 roster to show that the attitude era totally and completely without doubt or fail in every way destroyed today's roster.. I could go to just about any year of it, and it would make this year's roster look like no more than amateur night.

1997 ROSTER
    Steve Austin.
    The Patriot.
    Undertaker.
    Ken Shamrock.
    Ahmed Johnson.
    3 Faces of Foley.
    Chainsaw Charlie.
    Goldust.
    Rocky Maivia.
    Vader.
    Steve Blackman.
    Marc Mero.
    Jesse James.
    Flash Funk.
    Bart Gunn.
    Bob Holly.
    Freddy Joe Floyd.
    Tom Brandi.
    Aldo Mantoya.
    Barry Horrowitz.
    Jake Roberts.
    Hawk.
    Animal.
    Mosh.
    Thrasher.
    Doug Furnas.
    Phil Lafon.
    Matt Hardy.
    Jeff Hardy.
    Taka Michinoku.
    The Great Sasuke.
    Brian Christopher.
    Yoshihiro Tajiri.
    Mr Aguila.
    Super Loco.
    Scott Putski.
    Scott Taylor.
    Devon Storm.
    Ace Darling
    Flash Flanagan
    Tommy Rogers.
    Bobby Fulton.
    Shawn Michaels.
    Hunter Helmsley.
    Kane.
    Jeff Jarrett.
    Jerry Lawler.
    Farooq.
    DLo Brown.
    Kama Mustafa.
    Crush.
    Chainz.
    Skull & 8Ball.
    Savio Vega.
    Miguel Perez.
    Jose Estrada.
    Jesus Castillo.
    Sycho Sid.
    Rockabilly.
    Tiger Ali Singh.
    Leif Cassity.
    The Sultan.
    Brooklyn Brawler.
    Bret Hart.
    Owen Hart.
    British Bulldog.
    Jim Neidhart.
    Brian Pillman.
    Interrogater.
    Reacon.
    Sniper.
    Henry Godwinn.
    Phinias Godwinn.
    Blackjack Bradshaw.
    Blackjack Windham.
    Fake Diesel.
    Fake Razor Ramon
    JC Ice.
    Wolfie D
    Hart Foundation.
    Degeneration-X.
    Nation of Domination.
    Disciples of Apocalypse.
    Los Boricuas.
    Truth Commission.
    Owen & Bulldog.
    New Age Outlaws.
    Legion of Doom.
    New Blackjacks.
    The Godwinns.
    The Headbangers.
    Furnace/Lafon.
    PG-13.
    Hardy Boyz.
    Fake Outsiders.
    Jim Cornette.
    Clarence Mason.
    Jose Lothario.
    Paul Bearer.
    Rick Rude.
    The Commandant.
    The Jackyl.
    Hillbilly Jim.
    Honky Tonk Man.
    Iron Sheik.
    Chyna.
    Sable.
    Sunny.
    Marlena.
    Gorilla Monsoon.
    Sgt Slaughter.
    Max Mini.

This was also the year of the mini ECW Invasion before ECW went bankrupt and Vince bought them out..

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    simple logic is sometimes the hardest thing for smart people

In Defense of Capitalism.
    The Lesson Of the Pencil
    Economics of Liberty
    The Real Che
    The real Che would not like your t-shit, or Jay Z singing about him... he'd kill you for it.

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
    ~Thomas Jefferson"
    Spoiler:

Tommy Got Hacked

Last edited by Tommy Got Hacked; 09-06-2010 at 04:00 PM.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Wrestling wise yeah this roster trumps the attitude era easily but I reckon when you take everything into consideration i.e.

-Wrestling
    -Entertainment
    -Overall use
    -Charatcers

etc... The attitude era was better. If we are basing this soley on the potential of wrestling ability I would say yeah this era is better. But at the same time It is a somewhat unfair comparison considering wrestling wasn't exactly what made wrestling big back in 1997.

What I mean by that is that the wrestling aspect of the company has come out more now than it did 10+ years ago. I reckon that if the current roster were placed in the attitude era we would see less of these guys wrestling and more brawling. Similarly if the wrestlers from the attitude era were placed in the current era we would see them begin to wrestle more and begin to see more of their potential (I.e. Taker).

Absolutely Perfect

Status

This is the roster from 1992, when I think the WWF roster was at it's strongest....

Hulk Hogan
    'Macho Man' Randy Savage
    The Ultimate Warrior
    Ric Flair
    'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
    Sid Justice
    'Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiase
    Bret Hart
    Mr Perfect
    The Undertaker
    Jake 'The Snake' Roberts
    Razor Ramon
    Shawn Michaels
    Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart
    Marty Janetty
    I.R.S
    Tito Santana
    'The Model' Rick Martel
    Papa Shango
    The Mountie
    Tatanka
    The Big Boss man
    The British Bulldog
    The Berzerker
    The Warlord
    Hacksaw Jim Duggan
    'The Rocket' Owen Hart
    Crush
    The Repo Man
    Virgil
    Nailz
    Skinner
    The Nasty Boys
    The Natural Disasters
    The Legion of Doom
    The Beverly Brothers
    The Bushwackers

The Current roster is strong in singles competition but weak in tag teams, this is something I feel they need to work on.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

^^ That just reminds me of the 1992 Royal Rumble. I remember staying up as a kid to watch that stuff. Some good shit right there.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Redwood Original

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    Wrestling wise yeah this roster trumps the attitude era easily but I reckon when you take everything into consideration i.e.

-Wrestling
    -Entertainment
    -Overall use
    -Charatcers

etc... The attitude era was better. If we are basing this soley on the potential of wrestling ability I would say yeah this era is better. But at the same time It is a somewhat unfair comparison considering wrestling wasn't exactly what made wrestling big back in 1997.

What I mean by that is that the wrestling aspect of the company has come out more now than it did 10+ years ago. I reckon that if the current roster were placed in the attitude era we would see less of these guys wrestling and more brawling. Similarly if the wrestlers from the attitude era were placed in the current era we would see them begin to wrestle more and begin to see more of their potential (I.e. Taker).
    Actually, as wrestlers, this is the worst group of guys the WWE has ever had. Half of them are pretty half assed when it comes to most everything and it's not even their fault. They are given scripts to read so they don't have to think... And their matches are plotted out for them half of the time. They are losing the ability to think for themselves, and put out themselves as a product.

This is a direct result of the disproportionate size of the WWE compared to the rest of wrestling. When the WWF was in it's hayday, The guys it had working on it's roster had gotten big names on their own in their own part of the country before ever being hired. By the time they got to WWE they were finely tuned, and able to work a crowd no matter what style they were wrestling..

The big difference, the reason you see the difference.. is WWF used to have the big guys set up as the World Champions They could all wrestle, don't take that for granted, watch Hogan vs Inoki if you doubt it.. but they didn't have to.

The IC title contenders were the wrestlers... they had their small guys.. and their tag teams.

Now you just have a bunch of guys that people say can wrestle their asses off (I happen to disagree but that's neither here nor there.) yet all the while, you only have a few really made names... The tag team division is the weakest it's ever been, and that's the core of a good wrestling company as it makes stars (eg HBK, JBL) They focus on the women as much as anything else and they CAN'T WRESTLE!! So many problems it eats at the talent of the talent. And that is why the Attitude Era was better.

And that 1992 roster was sweet too! great WM that year

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    simple logic is sometimes the hardest thing for smart people

In Defense of Capitalism.
    The Lesson Of the Pencil
    Economics of Liberty
    The Real Che
    The real Che would not like your t-shit, or Jay Z singing about him... he'd kill you for it.

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
    ~Thomas Jefferson"
    Spoiler:

King EC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HH3 View Post
    Goldust.
    Rocky Maivia.
    Vader.
    Steve Blackman.
    Marc Mero.
    Jesse James.
    Flash Funk.
    Bart Gunn.
    Mero himself makes the 1997 roster superior to today's... I kid, but come on guys, was I the only one who loved this guy?
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History
    Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

VOTE IN TICKET WARS VII - ROUND 2!!
    Zero vs. Ed
    Shock vs. Smooth Jazz Wolf

Tommy Got Hacked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information