Page 1 of 182 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently Playing

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Currently Playing

THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING BUT PLEASE, NO SPAM. POST MORE THAN JUST THE TITLE OF THE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING. TELL US ABOUT IT. WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU. WHERE YOU'RE AT IN THE GAME. DOES IT GIVE YOU A FUNNY FEELING IN YOUR PANTS. THAT SORT OF THING. KTHX.

Is it the new game that came out this week? The same game you play every week? Or the months old release you've neglected after your first playthrough? Maybe, influenced by nostalgia, you've downloaded a special emulator to revisit one of the games you grew up with?

I fall into the latter as I'm currently playing Oregon Trail because I've come down with a heavy case of nostalgia (and dysentary!)

If you feel like doing the same, use these links. (Totally legal.)

What are you currently playing?
    Last edited by The Natural; 08-04-2010 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Currently Playing

SmackDown Vs. Raw 2010

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by VOWrestling View Post
    SmackDown Vs. Raw 2010
    Xbox 360 or PS3?

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Just dl'd two game apps from itunes store. Fruit Ninja & Angry Birds. Both are pretty freaking fun, and they def come in handy for when I'm at work and bored out of my mind (like right now).

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I just recently completed Gears of War 1 and just last night I beat Halo 3 so now i'm going back and trying to beat them on the hardest difficulties.

i've also been playing some Oblivion in my spare time.

Ole!

Status

Finished Need For Speed Undercover on the DS yesterday so will probably either go back to Lego Batman or Transformers: War For Cybertron.

RIP Bradley

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Just got done having a pretty long CoD sesh with Lemons. Highlight for me was taking our team from losing 95 to their 98 and getting five kills with the AC130 to win it 100-99. I was on a tear at the end... if that game hadn't ended there I might be talking about my third nuke right now.

i love moms

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CuttingEDGE View Post
    Just dl'd two game apps from itunes store. Fruit Ninja & Angry Birds. Both are pretty freaking fun, and they def come in handy for when I'm at work and bored out of my mind (like right now).
    I've been stuck on level 3-6 of Angry Birds for like a week.

Playing a franchise I just started on MLB 2K10, with the Padres. Knew I had to start a new one after the acquisitions of Miguel Tejada and Ryan Ludwick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lghikas View Post
    I basically live out my internet life to gain Jake's approval.
    [10:54 PM] Yeezus: these bitches love Jake, hit em with that cobra now that boy slumped ova

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
    I just recently completed Gears of War 1 and just last night I beat Halo 3 so now i'm going back and trying to beat them on the hardest difficulties.

i've also been playing some Oblivion in my spare time.
    Do you still have Gold? I'd rip through Gears and H3 with you on Insane/Legendary. I think getting four people to do Halo 3 campaign on Legendary would be epic.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    Do you still have Gold? I'd rip through Gears and H3 with you on Insane/Legendary. I think getting four people to do Halo 3 campaign on Legendary would be epic.
    Might even accelerate my quest to find a used copy out here. -.- I haven't played through Halo 3's campaign in quite a while but I remember giving it multiple playthroughs and never getting bored. The excellent voice cast didn't hurt and Grunt Birthday Party is the best thing ever.

God's Gift to God

Status

I played through it with two buddies after it first came out and it was fucking fantastic. One of my more memorable gaming experiences. Getting all the skulls and doing the ring jump was good times.

Oh, and fuck Cortana on Legendary. That level was the most ridiculous fucking mess I've ever been a part of.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

my gold expires on the 6th of this month(2 days). I've beat a few chapters of Gears 1 on Insane but haven't attempted legendary on Halo 3 yet. my friend said today when he got off work we'd try for a bit.

God's Gift to God

Status

Up your gold and we'll be currently playing Halo 3 on Legendary with Natty and Lemons. Imo.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Super Mario RPG

I have gone on something of a retro gaming kick recently, which is abnormal for me... but I like it. There are a few games I missed out on so I'm trying to get to those too. Super Mario RPG isn't one of them, but this is bringing back some amazing memories. If I get bored of this, I'll finally take a stab at Breath of Fire II.

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I've been stuck on level 3-6 of Angry Birds for like a week.
    Okay so I'm at this level now, and it's a piss off. I can take out those lined-up piggies, but the one protected by the stones... IDFK!!!

---

I recently got back into playing Gears of War 2. I had downloaded those map packs, and I must say they're pretty sweet. One thing about me and gears though, if I neglect to play it, my skills in combat pay the price. I was getting mega owned yesterday playing it, shotgunned in my face, chainsawed up the ass. You name it, it happened. Love the game though, I hope they do another one of those multiplayer XP boost gigs. The last one was 20x, fucking ridiculous, and I missed out.

We are not really here

Status

My X-Box currently is a load of shit so I have been playing EWR and TEW much more now. Playing as CHIKARA in TEW and WWE in EWR

HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK
    HE'S GOT A 12-INCH DICK
    KOMPANY! KOMPANY!

Tranquilo

Status
      Country                    United States

I have an X-Box 360.

Left 4 Dead 2

I've been playing a lot of this over the summer, especially since I made some new friends on there that always invite me to games. With the DLC you get a thing called Mutations every week, best one so far was Gibfest, where you just shred through zombies with an M60 that has unlimited ammo.

I play a lot of versus multiplayer too, I'd say I do best as a spitter when infected, that or a jockey or boomer.

Split/Second

I got this from Gamefly a few weeks ago, it's a pretty fun game, but there are times where it can be incredibly frustrating. It reminds of the Burnout game series, which were also games that I enjoyed.

Guitar Hero 5

Good lord I am awful at these games, but alas I still have fun playing them and listening to the songs.

Halo 3 is another game I always play, never get bored with that, and Smackdown vs Raw 2010. My Modern Warfare 2 is broken so I haven't been playing that, but I will be replacing it, and I've also been playing a little bit of Battlefield.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Mafia II Demo

Really fun stuff. The driving could use some improvement... things like running people over are still much better on GTA, but they seem to have nailed a gritty realism to the shootouts that is somewhat lacking in GTA. I shouldn't say lacking... they're different, I guess. GTA's feels more laid back, however. It only feels like an issue when there are many targets. Mafia II makes one target feel like a legitimate issue and does a good job with character placement to make situations feel more dire. Oh, and there's titties. Lots of Playboy up in this demo.

On Vacation

Status

I've been playing Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess on my old gamecube and I have to say, this game is AWESOME! It's so challenging and graphic, it's also quite hard at some parts. The whole story behind everybody's life is pretty interesting also. I'm going to the sixth dungeon, which is a City In The Sky. I can't get enough of this game.

Dat ass....

Status

I'm playing Ninja Gaiden II at the behest of Natty. I'm starting level 4 right now I believe, shit is hard even on Normal difficulty. Has a distinct Devil May Cry feel to it, the boss battles are ridiculous and there's a ton of item usage needed to get through most of it.

Still, fun game and such.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Thread Information