Page 82 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3799

Thread: Currently Playing

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by -3:16- View Post
    GTA 5, I think that's the popular answer for many right now.
    It was my popular answer until FIFA 14 came out. Now I'm waiting for GTAnline to get back into it.

God's Gift to God

Status

I downloaded a Gameboy Advance emulator onto my Galaxy S3 and I've been playing Pokemon: Emerald pretty much nonstop because it's so fucking amazing. Like, it's honestly one of the greatest things ever and I can't believe it took me this long to figure out you can do it. I never played anything after Gold/Silver in Gen II and with X and Y releasing recently my Poke love has been pushed full throttle. I've always maintained an admiration for the franchise but simply never purchased any of the newer Nintendo handhelds to play them. Based on how much time I've been playing Emerald, I'll have it polished off within the next month and by that point I'll probably buy a 3DS and hit the back catalog I missed up to X and Y.

Blaziken 38, Gyrados 35, Sableye (Gir) 34, Manectric 32, Gloom 33, Swellow 32 is my current team. Sableye has become one of my favorite Pokemon ever simply because of how difficult it was to catch. It was Lvl 10 and took out 2/3 of my roster even though they were all higher leveled. Shook off 10 Pokeballs, 2 Great Balls and 1 Premier Ball before finally succumbing to a third Great Ball. Had to nickname it Gir because it looks like Gir's disguise from Invader Zim. It's so much fun to use with Metronome/Shadow Ball. I've gotten six badges already and I'm somewhere around twenty hours played.

After playing every Gen I game and 2/3 of Gen II, I have to say that Gen III feels a lot more alive (realizing that the game is like ten years old). It seems a bit confusing to get around as it doesn't have the "go here next" flow that I'm used to. Still a great game and it's hella fun to bump into Pokemon I've never seen and have to guess what their types are for the advantages/disadvantages. Can't wait to plow through the rest of the games.

Status
      Country                    United States

I actually have already grown quite bored of gta5. My attention span just isn't what it used to be.

Been playing:

Smackdown HCTP
    Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
    Dynasty Warriors 7

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

GTA 5, mostly online. Got rid of most of my PS3 games as I await the PS4 in a few weeks so not got much variety right now.

People's Champion

Status

Been playing Grand Theft Auto 5 and EWR with a WCW January 2001 mod recently. Nearing the end of GTA5 main story which is very saddening.

Status

Finally got around to playing the Uncharted series before the PS4 comes out. Finished the first one today. It was alright. I was expecting more, but for six year old game, it wasn't terrible. Second game has been solid so far, and given the great reviews it got, really looking forward to see how it plays out.

I was a highwayman

Status

Wwe 2k14. It is awesome I haven't had any Glitches so far and the ai is great this year. The story mode is a bit boring but its still better than last years. A great universe mode I got Cutscenes every match I played. But this biggest thing for me (it might be a small thing to others) is that two counts are back! I will say if you like to create stuff like arenas and stuff like that you might want to wait for the price to go down. The creation Crowd kinda got boned this year. Like I said caa logos are very small this.year and they took out custom trons and it looks like they took the gold legends logo out.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Finally got around to playing the Uncharted series before the PS4 comes out. Finished the first one today. It was alright. I was expecting more, but for six year old game, it wasn't terrible. Second game has been solid so far, and given the great reviews it got, really looking forward to see how it plays out.
    the uncharted games get better each time if you don't mind the gun mechanics.
    Last edited by Mr. Bing Bong; 11-07-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Status

What's wrong with the gun mechanics? L1 to aim, R1 to shoot, R2 to reload, DPad to switch weapons. It's really basic. Last of Us is more polished in that area, but it's still not bad by any means.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia
      Country                    uk_england=England

As I played the game back in 2007, it was pretty immaculate for a game at that time. Much like Tomb Raider but with it's own twist and modernised for the newest gen, it was brilliant. The second one just gets increasingly better, which point are you at?

The third was is brilliant as well, but I prefer the second for the story. The graphics just get more and more insane.

And Duke, what's wrong with the gun mechanics? A little sensitive but that just gives the game that little more edge about it. TLOU is definitely more realistic in that area, but that's what the aim was. Uncharted is more about the story and less about the realism.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

What's wrong with the gun mechanics? L1 to aim, R1 to shoot, R2 to reload, DPad to switch weapons. It's really basic. Last of Us is more polished in that area, but it's still not bad by any means.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLBrand View Post
    And Duke, what's wrong with the gun mechanics? A little sensitive but that just gives the game that little more edge about it. TLOU is definitely more realistic in that area, but that's what the aim was. Uncharted is more about the story and less about the realism.
    i personally don't have a problem with them. i just know it's heavily criticized by many. probably just ppl wanting call of duty.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ATLBrand View Post
    As I played the game back in 2007, it was pretty immaculate for a game at that time. Much like Tomb Raider but with it's own twist and modernised for the newest gen, it was brilliant. The second one just gets increasingly better, which point are you at?
    Only around 20%. Just started Chapter 5, "Urban Warfare."

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I just started playing Arkham Origins. Really, really awesome. Couldn't really tell that it's not under the Rocksteady banner.

I'm going to play WWE 2K14 next.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Daky Talent View Post
    I just started playing Arkham Origins. Really, really awesome. Couldn't really tell that it's not under the Rocksteady banner.

I'm going to play WWE 2K14 next.
    The new batman has quite a few reported glitches but I never encountered them thankfully. Out of the 3 I enjoyed it the most story wise I think.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I'm a good distance into it already, and I am yet to approach these reported glitches.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Your mom's boyfriend

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Assassin's Creed III. Yeah, I've had it about a year and I don't play games as quickly as you guys do. I'm having a bit of trouble getting through this one. The stuff in the beginning running around the woods and hunting and crap was BORING! But now that I'm in Boston and it's back to the type of AC that I know and love, it's getting better. But when you have to go back to the Homestead and it's about 15 minutes of just running/horseback riding to get there, I about lose my mind.

SPOILERS:

I've heard this game closes the book on Desmond's story, so this'll probably be the last one I play. I'm not interested in AC IV.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah, I recall really enjoying ACIII at first, and then getting quickly bored with it.

Good gameplay though. I remember being frustrated with Assassin's Creed up to that point for some reason, then not having a hard time with this game. But it got kind of repetitive and wasn't really that captivating in the story (which is surprising given the Colonial period)
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 11-08-2013 at 09:14 AM.
    -------
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status

Assassin's Creed 3 was the first one I ever played and only. I loved the parkour gameplay but I got bored with it more sooner than I expected.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman View Post
    I've heard this game closes the book on Desmond's story, so this'll probably be the last one I play. I'm not interested in AC IV.
    I feel the exact opposite. IV will probably the first I've played since throwing the controller down and walking away from AC2 (poor controls).
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Your mom's boyfriend

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Another big problem with III is I feel they are getting away from the "Assassin" part of the game. I played a bit this weekend and I was giving orders for the frontline to shoot down waves of redcoats. I feel like I'm playing a RTS sometimes with this game. I need more sneaking up and air assassinating people. I couldn't tell you the last time I climbed up on a building or leapt from roof to roof.

Thread Information