Page 73 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3566

Thread: Currently Playing

Status

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    BTW here's what my issue of Game Informer had to say about 2k: "MLB 2K13 is a great simulation of Little League-level baseball. A hard-hit line drive can smack a player in the face. Don’t be surprised if you see a fielder grab a ball and stand there dazed for a few seconds, almost as if he’s waiting for his father to yell “throw it!” from the stands."
    This is pretty fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH496MJXfro

Also hilarious at how bad some of these facial models are for 2k compared to The Show.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    so glad both the General Game Discussion and this thread are filled with baseball game talk now >.>
    Much better than Final Fantasy and whatever other garbage you like to talk about. >.>

stressed but chillin

Status

They mad his facial hair flesh colored in the last pic

Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

Who is that even suppose to be in the last picture? Looks like Stephen Strasburg in a Mets uniform on the right, a burn victim on the left.

We are not really here

Status

I have Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, Condemned 2 and RES 5 all to play.

WHAT SHOULD I PLAY WC?

HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK
    HE'S GOT A 12-INCH DICK
    KOMPANY! KOMPANY!

stressed but chillin

Status
    Far Cry 3

Spoiler:

stressed but chillin

Status
    So I just finished my first AAA season. I played an entire season starting for the Zephyrs.

I ended up leading the league in:
    Home Runs (34)
    Doubles (58)
    RBIs (157)
    Batting Average (.392)
    Hits (248)
    Slugging (.648)
    And OPS (1.040)

During the season I landed the starting CF position at the All-Star game. In addition to that I hit a couple Grand Slams. If I don't get some kind of promotion or contract offer for a pro team after the AAA playoffs I will be pissed.

Edit: Well I came to ball in the first game of our playoff series. I went 3-4 with 2 Solo HRs, 2 RBIs, 2 runs, and a stolen base in a 3-2 win.
    Last edited by CaptainC; 05-04-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Spoiler:

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

How high are your attributes? I was actually the second best player in attributes before the Cubs offered me the contract as their Ace worth almost 10 mil a year. I of course marked out. Right now i'm pitching quite well but not getting enough run support to get a great record rolling. I'm basically Travis Wood with more Ks right now.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

stressed but chillin

Status

I'm at a 76 overall.

To sum up how my AAA playoffs went, we (The New Orleans Zephyrs) won the Pacific Coast League Championship, then won the National AAA Championship. I got a contract offer that says the Marlins have offered me a $494,000 1-year contract (MLB Starter). I'm a little confused as to if that means I will start at CF now over Ruggiano(82 overall) and be in the usual batting lineup.

stressed but chillin

Status
    Okay, so I accepted the Marlins' offer and it turns out I am starting at the CF position and I'm in the batting lineup every game. I skimmed most of the spring training games (I played like a weeks worth maybe) and participated in all the drills to bump my stats a little more before the regular season start.

I just played my first regular season game, which was also our home opener against the Rockies. The game was tied 4-4 in the bottom of the ninth inning. I came at bat with a runner on second base. I then put up a near perfect hit to drive in the winning run of the game. I finished 4-5 with an RBI and a run. Stanton and I batting will be deadly in the regular season, but it may not be enough to compensate for how sorry the Marlins are.

Oh, and Ruggiano wasn't dropped because I took over the CF job, they just dropped the scrub who was at the LF position and put Ruggiano there.

Spoiler:

Die By My Hand

Status

Been playing the shit out of Hitman Absolution. I love all the different ways you can pull off assassinations and shit. 5 STARS

Spoiler:

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Been playing the shit out of Hitman Absolution. I love all the different ways you can pull off assassinations and shit. 5 STARS
    And how would you rate it as a Hitman game? Y'know, the contracts/missions and not running for your life parts that don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

Die By My Hand

Status

I can't compare it to other Hitmans as it's the first one I've played but I really am enjoying it. I mean I can't really complain as I didn't pay 60 bones for it (GameFly).

Spoiler:

der Soulstealer

Status

Dota2 beta came in. Yay

Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    And how would you rate it as a Hitman game? Y'know, the contracts/missions and not running for your life parts that don't exist.
    Did you not like it? I don't think I enjoyed it quite as much as Blood Money, but it was still solid.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    Did you not like it? I don't think I enjoyed it quite as much as Blood Money, but it was still solid.
    For what it was - which is basically a stripped down Deus Ex: Human Revolution - it was fine. Entertaining at times.

But it wasn't really a Hitman game, and that's what I was looking for. They should have just sold "rogue agent against his pursuers" in a generic Jason Bourne kind of way, maybe even making a new IP. Hitman is supposed to be non-sequitur, interesting assassination scenarios with a plethora of creative choices for how you want to ply your trade. This "running and hiding" nonsense made for an interesting enough story but it was such a departure from what I love about the series that I couldn't really enjoy it.

So, no, I didn't really like it. Toward the end I felt like I was just playing it to finish it and get it off my hard drive.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Hitman is supposed to be non-sequitur, interesting assassination scenarios with a plethora of creative choices for how you want to ply your trade. This "running and hiding" nonsense made for an interesting enough story but it was such a departure from what I love about the series that I couldn't really enjoy it.
    I understand where you're coming from with the "running and hiding" comments, but if you go back and read on how some of the missions are supposed to be pulled off, there are a plethora of scenarios to choose from in how you want to handle the situation(s). Without really reading a strategy guide though, I did find myself doing the running and hiding tactic a lot, not really knowing what exactly to do. Once you know all the ways to accomplish the missions, it gets much more "fun."

im barely rasist

Status

I understand where you're coming from with the "running and hiding" comments, but if you go back and read on how some of the missions are supposed to be pulled off, there are a plethora of scenarios to choose from in how you want to handle the situation(s). Without really reading a strategy guide though, I did find myself doing the running and hiding tactic a lot, not really knowing what exactly to do. Once you know all the ways to accomplish the missions, it gets much more "fun."
    It's even more fun once you unlock the brick weapon and cave some fuckin skulls in

SIX F'N STARS

Status

I guess. It's more that I'm just very disappointed with the narrative of "47 on the run" when "47 earning a living" is way more entertaining/interesting/varied. I would have been happy with this game if it were called Fugitive or something. Hitman, though? Misuse of the IP, as far as I'm concerned. If they can go back to Hitman 2 and create something akin to that for the next gen consoles, I'll be all smiles.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Skyrim. Kinda made a new character and now I'm having fun with this for ths first time in a very long time.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia
      Country                    uk_england=England

I just finished Red Dead Redemption once again.

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME ROCKSTAR

Thread Information