Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 3960

Thread: Currently Playing

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Currently Playing

I've been playing Yoshi's crafted world with my two oldest daughters. It's a really cute and fun game so far we have a blast playing it.

Heel Champion

Status

Finally finished The Walking Dead telltale and my word what a game it was. Hands down one of my fave games to play and one I will soon go back to the start and redo as there are a couple of small changes I'd like to make to my story. Such a great end. I won't give too much away for those who have to play it but there is a scene in the final episode which is just haunting.

God's Gift to God

Status

Performed my yearly ritual as a PS4 owner of buying The Show. Have to say that, between the lines, the game plays a lot better than in recent years.

The problem is that there's a lot of issues that have been around for a decade that always make me stop playing the game. The immense, immense amount of foul balls even AFTER adjusting sliders to reduce them. The numerous instances where it feels like there's scripting in place to make things more "realistic" numbers wise, while presenting unrealistic gameplay with multiple errors on routine plays. The umpire suddenly becoming blind on balls clearly in the strike zone that then lead to HR's immediately after.

These are things that SOUND realistic for baseball but always feel bad as a player. I've enjoyed Road to the Show, but another usual issue. I created an 18 year old player and got placed directly into AA. I dominated AA like you wouldn't believe, even on All-Star difficulty and got promoted to AAA by June. I've come back down to Earth a little and things are starting to even out. But I'm terrified that I'll get promoted to MLB very quickly. Sounds great. But in actuality it will be before I fully develop my skills because it uses the archaic and boring "progression" system of slowly raising skills with various training over time. I'm a Starting Pitcher. I only have 3 pitches because that's the max you start with. You can't even learn another pitch until you reach MLB. And at that point, it has very basic and mediocre stats that you have to build up over time. That's...kinda what the minors are for.

Haven't started Franchise yet because they broke the finance system. They added real contract values into a system that wasn't built for them, and it makes Franchise unplayable after Year 1. They don't have service time correct for Ronald Acuna and Lourdes Gurriel which would lead to them having more team control than they should. Really disappointing that they continue to ignore the mode.

I'm actually willing to play Diamond Dynasty this year and even bought PSN for it but I'm not ready to give it a shot until I learn Zone hitting.

Ole!

Status

Been playing F1 2018, very good game indeed and enjoying my season with Williams.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Just installed Borderlands 1 enhanced! Can't wait to sink hundreds of more hours into this franchise.

On mobile I've been addicted to Blades.

Hail To The King

Status

Finally bought twd season 4 game lets see how clem story ends
    ​ ​
    Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Finally bought twd season 4 game lets see how clem story ends
    Have they released all the episodes now? If so, I need to download this RIGHT NOW!!

Loved Telltales TWD games and was super sad to see them close down

After completing RDR2 I've picked back up the Spider-Man game on PS4. Really enjoyable.
    Prepare for the.. BACKLASH!

...COMING SOON, TO THE "BTB" SECTION!

*** CREDIT TO THE LOOCHA BEAR FOR THE GRAPHIC ***

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Have they released all the episodes now? If so, I need to download this RIGHT NOW!!

Loved Telltales TWD games and was super sad to see them close down

After completing RDR2 I've picked back up the Spider-Man game on PS4. Really enjoyable.
    Was an incredible season pulled heartstrings
    ​ ​
    Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Was an incredible season pulled heartstrings
    I need to check it out. I loved the previous ones.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Killed the Nergigante on Monster Hunter World. Starting to hunt the Elder Dragons now, still want to kill some HR Diablo & Black Diablos, Kirin, and need to kill a shitton of Vaal Hazak for my armor. Basically have a tanky Heavybowgun with 5 guard, 3 shield on the HBG, and aiming for skills like defensive boost, health boost, recovery up/speed, and peak performance. Great game. Basically been playing every night. Missed it this past weekend.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Killed the Nergigante on Monster Hunter World. Starting to hunt the Elder Dragons now, still want to kill some HR Diablo & Black Diablos, Kirin, and need to kill a shitton of Vaal Hazak for my armor. Basically have a tanky Heavybowgun with 5 guard, 3 shield on the HBG, and aiming for skills like defensive boost, health boost, recovery up/speed, and peak performance. Great game. Basically been playing every night. Missed it this past weekend.
    How is monster hunter
    ​ ​
    Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

No One

Status

How is monster hunter
    Uhm. Fun? idk how to answer this question.

Anyways, killed the Kushala Daora. Real annoying monster to kill. I'll probably have to kill him a bit more because I need 2x more pieces from him for an upgrade to one of my bowguns. Also killed a Black Diablos for the first time. Also want to kill a regular high rank Diablos. Need to farm the Nergigante for another one of my HBG upgrades. And managed to get a Power Shooter II for the third HBG I like to run with. I think up next are the Kirin, Teostra, and Vaal Hazak. I know I'll be using Vaal Hazak as my end game gear so he'll be the one I'll have to hunt down a shitton. I think I'll end up beating the game sometime this week or next week. After I've got all my gear set, I'll either move on to something new, or farm a bit more for a damage build either still with the HBG or with the great sword.

Hail To The King

Status

Uhm. Fun? idk how to answer this question.

Anyways, killed the Kushala Daora. Real annoying monster to kill. I'll probably have to kill him a bit more because I need 2x more pieces from him for an upgrade to one of my bowguns. Also killed a Black Diablos for the first time. Also want to kill a regular high rank Diablos. Need to farm the Nergigante for another one of my HBG upgrades. And managed to get a Power Shooter II for the third HBG I like to run with. I think up next are the Kirin, Teostra, and Vaal Hazak. I know I'll be using Vaal Hazak as my end game gear so he'll be the one I'll have to hunt down a shitton. I think I'll end up beating the game sometime this week or next week. After I've got all my gear set, I'll either move on to something new, or farm a bit more for a damage build either still with the HBG or with the great sword.
    I was just asking if its worth gettin
    ​ ​
    Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

No One

Status

I was just asking if its worth gettin
    If you enjoy a gameplay loop that's basically hunt down (a variety of) monsters over and over again. Then, yes. I'd watch the gameplay and see if its for you?

Hail To The King

Status

If you enjoy a gameplay loop that's basically hunt down (a variety of) monsters over and over again. Then, yes. I'd watch the gameplay and see if its for you?
    Does sound fun.
    ​ ​
    Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

No One

Status

Finished up MHW yesterday. Hunted a Kirin, Teostra, then me and my friend decided to carry on and killed the Vaal Hazak (fuck, he's annoying), then killed the Xeno Jiiva (really easy for my tanky character). I went with a tank heavy build so sadly it does take me a while to kill monsters and I'm wondering if I made a mistake going in that direction. Still, it's time to farm Vaal Hazak for my armor. Going to play all the DLC stuff, kill a Deviljho (think it's the only monster I haven't killed yet besides the Kulve Taroth and Behemoth which haven't popped up yet), and finish getting my full endgame gear done. I expect the heaviest grinding will come from getting the jewels I'd like.

Not sure when I'll move on from MHW, but I think it'll be a game I pop in periodically to play anyways.

Status

Finished the last 3 episodes of TWD final season. What a ride. Will say that James and AJ both were just so unlikable to me, won't go into much spoilery details though, and I know the James stuff can change based on decisions. AJ though the entire season has just been annoying, maybe it's the fro. If he didn't have the afro I might like him better.

Clementine will always be one of my favorite characters in both video games and TWD universe.

Not sure what my next step is. Might replay Ghost Recon Wildlands, or might just keep coasting on Red Dead Online until Days Gone comes out in two weeks.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Finished the last 3 episodes of TWD final season. What a ride. Will say that James and AJ both were just so unlikable to me, won't go into much spoilery details though, and I know the James stuff can change based on decisions. AJ though the entire season has just been annoying, maybe it's the fro. If he didn't have the afro I might like him better.

Clementine will always be one of my favorite characters in both video games and TWD universe.

Not sure what my next step is. Might replay Ghost Recon Wildlands, or might just keep coasting on Red Dead Online until Days Gone comes out in two weeks.
    I agree with you one hundred percent man.

Now my spoiler tag is gonna be based off my play through

Spoiler:

I am shocked about my ending to be truthful. I spent my whole game with AJ being "justified" AJ I allowed him to tell the kids he was justified to kill the kid. I allowed him to become harden I allowed him to see the world for what is truly is in a zombie outbreak he needed to grow up. Now he lost his innocence yes and Lily saw him as the perfect killing machine. ( James did not approve)

Might be cause I let him watch me torture a guy and trap him inside a walker even after he turned and had him watch.

I had him shoot Lily I allowed him to make his own decisions which did result in him saving the kid by shooting Tenn but, he is ready for this world and when Clem got bit he may not be a kid who could function in society or a group as much but he could he will survive. I told him to kill me I didn't want to become a walker I wanted him to do exactly what I had Clem do to Lee and in the end I was shocked. I had tears in my eyes watching him lift that ax and I thought that was it you were playing as AJ and he saw Tenn I had him put him down. When he got back to school and I saw Clem alive and saw he cut her leg off man was I glad I did all that because she lived. I do not think my heart could actually take seeing her die. This season was one of the best written for any TTTWD or any TWD universe seasons since season 1. I have grown to love Clem & Lee and wished they put them on the show.

Keep that hair short. Thank You TWD
    ​ ​
    Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

No One

Status

Played some more Monster Hunter World this weekend. Made a damage build for my HBG which basically has Xeno' Jiiva gear with the Dark Devourer (Deviljho weapon) and mostly resolves around cluster bombing/sleeping/paralyzing whatever I'm facing. Had to kill a few Xeno's (they're dull to fight) and Deviljho's to get it. It's odd moving away from my tank build but I have a bit more fun since I can be more aggressive. I'm still working on the Vaal Hazak so I can get the gear for my endgame tank build. And of course I'm grinding away at tempered monsters so I can get the right jewels. The Vaal Hazak Gem and the Jewels will probably take a while to get.

Aside from that, still have the Witcher questline, the Teostra/Lunastra quest line, and the Final Fantasy quest line to get through.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Juggling so many games at the moment. Everything from Spider-Man, to FIFA, to Super Lucky's Tale Haha!

I picked up Super Lucky's Tale a month or two ago for like £7 and it's pretty fun to play with family if you're into those kind of platform games. Nothing overly special about it but it feels like such a throwback to games like Crash & Spyro on the older PlayStation consoles.

Recently purchased the final season of Telltale's TWD and Uncharted 4 so I'll be getting stuck into them over the this Easter weekend and I've also lent the remastered Crash trilogy which should be fun. Man, I need more hours in the day to game Haha!

Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198

Thread Information