OMB's Super Smash Bro's Mafia

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

"Above Average"

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Currently Playing

For the first time, I beat Fallout 3. I did it in one day, no less. This weekend I finally decided to try out Playstation Now. I was stupid and went straight for the 3 month membership though, when I should've waited and seen what all games are offered. I was expecting a much better selection. I'm playing New Vegas now and I'm not sure I'll even want to play anything else once I'm done with it. Maybe the Arkham series? I wasn't impressed by Arkham Knight. I've always heard City is better though. Meh.

Brick Shithouse

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Codename Bags View Post
    For the first time, I beat Fallout 3. I did it in one day, no less. This weekend I finally decided to try out Playstation Now. I was stupid and went straight for the 3 month membership though, when I should've waited and seen what all games are offered. I was expecting a much better selection. I'm playing New Vegas now and I'm not sure I'll even want to play anything else once I'm done with it. Maybe the Arkham series? I wasn't impressed by Arkham Knight. I've always heard City is better though. Meh.
    The Arkham series got progressively worse. Arkham Knight wasn't too good, but Arkham City was excellent.

Arkham Asylum is my favourite of them by some distance though, and one of the best games of the last 15 years. I don't think it translated to a sandbox brilliantly in the future installments.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

"Above Average"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    The Arkham series got progressively worse. Arkham Knight wasn't too good, but Arkham City was excellent.

Arkham Asylum is my favourite of them by some distance though, and one of the best games of the last 15 years. I don't think it translated to a sandbox brilliantly in the future installments.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    I think part of my issue was jumping directly to the final game of the series. I'll give Asylum a shot.

[Your Name]

Status
      Country                    England

I loved Asylum but can second not enjoying City as much. Definitely the way forward.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

TBH I loved every game except Origins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

Ambrose Asylum

Status

Just beat Deadpool and I give it a

6.5/10

Gameplay was alright deadpools jokes got stall and that ending boss fight was like killing 300+ enemies.

Now bout to start Dishonored

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Maniac Poster of 2007

Status

I am currently playing Destiny 2 again, the Forsaken expansion is really good. I also really want to get Spider-man
    [Today 05:12 PM] DD: Slim gets the sexiest boy ever award

"Above Average"

Status

How is no one talking about the new Spider-Man game? Lol I've already beaten it already. It's so much fun! So now, I'm going back through and doing all of the side quests. I'm going to try to at least have 100% completion on all the missions. And then maybe I'll see about the trophies. I've never done that, so maybe that should tell you a little about how much fun it is to play.

It's actually a little difficult at times, too. The fights can be a real bitch at times. Sable squads are ridiculous. The boss fights are crazy too. But overall, I love playing the game.

Brick Shithouse

Status

Can't wait to try the new Spider-Man game. No PS4 unfortunately.

I've been playing GTA V single player for the first time since it came out. What a wonderful, deep, hilarious game. I know people rag on Rockstar for concentrating so much on the online aspect, but people forget that they gave us a brilliant single player experience that trumps most games ever. Don't know if it's my favourite GTA game because I really love San Andreas and Vice City too, but it's up there.

Also continuing on with my Pokemon Living Dex because I'm crazy. I've got all the Pokemon, so now it's alternate forms. I got all 28 Unown forms (the ! and ? were a pain because they aren't in Crystal so I had to trade away a spare Moltres online for them both), and all 20 Vivillon forms. For people who don't know, Vivillon forms are based on the location of your DS, and there's been nobody to my knowledge that has been able to change that after starting their game. So certain Vivillon forms are only found in obscure places:

Spoiler:

It's easy enough for your European, Japanese and American forms. But the Archipelego (South Africa) and Jungle (Indonesia and some parts of South America) were such a ballache to find and required legendaries or level 100 Pokemon just to try and snipe. But I've done it, which leaves me with nothing left to collect so now I'm just building competitive teams.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Currently playing the Wolf Among Us. Great game. I'm a big fan of the Telltale games and despite everyone telling me this was a great story and perhaps their best instalment the whole fable idea always put me off a little. However, I've bit the bullet and I'm loving it.

Also, if anyone is playing the new Spider-Man or planning to get the new Tomb Raider, can you let me know what you think. Spider-Man I'm going to get at some point but I'm planning to boycott this Tomb Raider game unless it's different to the others because while I enjoyed the first two, they really felt to similar to me.
    Prepare for the.. BACKLASH!

...COMING SOON, TO THE "BTB" SECTION!

*** CREDIT TO THE LOOCHA BEAR FOR THE GRAPHIC ***

Ambrose Asylum

Status

Playing dishonored pretty decent

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Maniac Poster of 2007

Status

I really want to play spider-man, but am holding off for a bit. I have too many games and not enough time right now.
    [Today 05:12 PM] DD: Slim gets the sexiest boy ever award

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I really want to play spider-man, but am holding off for a bit. I have too many games and not enough time right now.
    Same. I watched a little bit of the walkthrough - and it was just so awesome that I had to play it myself. So I'll wait a year for the price drop and play some other amazing games in the meantime. Middle-earth: Shadow of War is being shipped out to me as we speak.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    2x PWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
    5x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
    8x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION
    11x PWA PRESTIGE CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status

No PS4 so no Spider-Man for me.

When I’m not playing Overwatch, I’ve been playing Red Dead Redemption to get myself ready for the new game next month. I had started a second play through about two years ago when it became backwards compatible on Xbox One, and I’m just now finishing it up. I’m anxiously awaiting the new game, once I get that I will probably be playing that non stop.

I’m going to check out the new Tomb Raider game this week as well. I enjoyed the previous installments so I really want to play this latest one.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

"Above Average"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Currently playing the Wolf Among Us. Great game. I'm a big fan of the Telltale games and despite everyone telling me this was a great story and perhaps their best instalment the whole fable idea always put me off a little. However, I've bit the bullet and I'm loving it.

Also, if anyone is playing the new Spider-Man or planning to get the new Tomb Raider, can you let me know what you think. Spider-Man I'm going to get at some point but I'm planning to boycott this Tomb Raider game unless it's different to the others because while I enjoyed the first two, they really felt to similar to me.

Spider-Man is really a lot of fun. My only beef is that I wish the story could've been a little longer. There isn't as much depth to the story as there are time consuming missions and fights. Some of the fights with the Silver Sable troops can literally take like 30 minutes. There are enough side quests and things of that nature to do that make up for the lack of main story missions. Leveling up and adding new abilities make you really feel like you've accomplished something, too. So that's good.

I also just figured out how to take selfies. And that's a lot more fun than I expected it would be. Trying to time your jumps, swings, moves, etc. just right when you're in the perfect locations and lightings make for some really awesome selfies, comic book covers, Daily Bugle covers, and more.

The game is really a lot of fun.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Codename Bags View Post
    Spider-Man is really a lot of fun. My only beef is that I wish the story could've been a little longer. There isn't as much depth to the story as there are time consuming missions and fights. Some of the fights with the Silver Sable troops can literally take like 30 minutes. There are enough side quests and things of that nature to do that make up for the lack of main story missions. Leveling up and adding new abilities make you really feel like you've accomplished something, too. So that's good.

I also just figured out how to take selfies. And that's a lot more fun than I expected it would be. Trying to time your jumps, swings, moves, etc. just right when you're in the perfect locations and lightings make for some really awesome selfies, comic book covers, Daily Bugle covers, and more.

The game is really a lot of fun.
    Appreciate you letting me know your opinion and thoughts, buddy.

Does sound like a lot of fun and I've heard good things about the game! Shame about the story being short. Do you think Story DLC is possible? Or will it likely be new suits and game modes like a lot of a games do you think?

Either way, I think I will get it eventually! :D
    Prepare for the.. BACKLASH!

...COMING SOON, TO THE "BTB" SECTION!

*** CREDIT TO THE LOOCHA BEAR FOR THE GRAPHIC ***

Curtain Jerker

Status

DLC is expected.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    2x PWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
    5x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
    8x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION
    11x PWA PRESTIGE CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

[Your Name]

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    It's great, just behind TWD Season 1 as my favourite Telltale season

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thread Information