Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 3,701 to 3,716 of 3716

Thread: Currently Playing

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Re: Currently Playing

Finally finished the last Tomb Raider the other day on Xbox One. Have to say, I've always been a massive fan of the franchise and as a stand alone game it's pretty good. However if you're a fan like me and played the previous one- it feels exactly the same aside from a few parts and visuals that are different.

The story, the same kind of relic and even the same situation happens with the same enemy. Pretty disappointing. Those are the negatives but the positives are it's another quite pretty game with some good fast paced action and cut scenes. I quite like the shooting dynamics and the small customisation options are again cool.

I'm just struggling with the fact that it's taking two games to become the Tomb Raider and it's two very, very similar games at that. I'm hearing that the new one is where she will officially become the Tomb Raider and that does not fill me with positive vibes as I'm expecting another similar game again with the Bow and Arrow and same enemies, so on and so forth. If that looks to be true- I'm going to take a stand and avoid this one. I am hearing it's going to be set in a jungle so at least that's something different :/

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Thbk I love the Era Gif

Any whos I am playing Ultimate Alliance 2 as Iceman Torch Storm & Deadpool

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Putting some time into learning the nuances of Endless Space 2. Feels a lot like Civilization V but different enough that there's a ton to learn still. Probably 100-200 hours from feeling comfortable with it.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

SAY MY NAME

Status
      Country                    England

Cyrus keeps tweeting about Nuzlockes so naturally it got me in the mood to finally do one. The only game I have d/l'd is emerald so that's what I rolled with.

Starter - Mikk the Torchic
    Route 101 - caught Dook the lv 2. Wurmple
    Route 103 - caught Game Rage the lv. 3 Wingull
    Route 102 - caught Doom the lv. 2 Zigzagoon
    Route 104 - caught Indyfan the lv. 5 Marill
    Petalburg Woods - caught Shake the lv.5 Shroomish (lol cuz drugs)

Doing pretty well so far, not many close calls, but with Torchic's Ember I can get through to Rustboro pretty easy. I've lucked out getting Wingull on 103 because I needed water gun for Roxanne's gym. Torchic's now up to lv.13, Game Rage is at lv.9 and Dook is evolved into the cacoon deal and is lv. 8 - those are the main three I'm using right now. Shake, Indyfan and Doom are just back ups to take the fall for the other guys rn. Just doing a little grinding before Roxanne, I fear Nosepass could fuck me over in one turn atm.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Cyrus keeps tweeting about Nuzlocks so naturally it got me in the mood to finally do one. The only game I have d/l'd is emerald so that's what I rolled with.

Starter - Mikk the Torchic
    Route 101 - caught Dook the lv 2. Wurmple
    Route 103 - caught Game Rage the lv. 3 Wingull
    Route 102 - caught Doom the lv. 2 Zigzagoon
    Route 104 - caught Indyfan the lv. 5 Marill
    Petalburg Woods - caught Shake the lv.5 Shroomish (lol cuz drugs)

Doing pretty well so far, not many close calls, but with Torchic's Ember I can get through to Rustboro pretty easy. I've lucked out getting Wingull on 103 because I needed water gun for Roxanne's gym. Torchic's now up to lv.13, Game Rage is at lv.9 and Dook is evolved into the cacoon deal and is lv. 8 - those are the main three I'm using right now. Shake, Indyfan and Doom are just back ups to take the fall for the other guys rn. Just doing a little grinding before Roxanne, I fear Nosepass could fuck me over in one turn atm.
    im not sure if im honored or offended but thank you

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Status
      Country                    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    You are on Ed's team, Dook. Of course you should feel honored.

...forever, Rebecca...forever...

SAY MY NAME

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    Well I thought, hey this wurmple looks under 205 pounds, I know who that reminds me of.

SAY MY NAME

Status

Update:

I lost Shake the Shroomish on Route 116 when trying to catch a wild whismur and it's uproar caught me off guard. I did end up catching it so RIP Shake and Hello Punk Wolf the Whismur.

After a bit of grinding I had got Game Rage the Wingull up to lv.14 and Indyfan the Marill up to lv.10 so I thought I'd be all set for Roxanne. It was all going so well until Nosepass' rocktomb fucked up Game Rage and killed him, Marill had just enough to see him off so I have my first gym badge but it came at a price. RIP Game Rage, that one sucks.

When you have to save Briney's wingull (no-one saved mine dammit) at Rusturf Tunnel, I totally forgot the only possible thing to catch in there was another Whismur so being two mon down I thought what the heck, I'll catch another for shits and giggles. So now I have Lucha the Whismur too, Lucha and Punk the whismur bros.

Might need to do more grinding before I battle May because I have nothing strong against her Mudkip.

HOSS MOD

Status

Ouch. Two losses and only one Gym down. Tough break, Ed. But stay strong! You totally got this*.

*Disclaimer: He might not got this

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Fucking bullshit i demand to be reincarnated as a bulbasaur

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Ole!

Status

How am i doing?

Playing Wolfenstein 2 right now and pretty decent too.

RIP Bradley

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Getting too into Fortnite now I'm getting decent/good at it. Used to be I'd get 1 kill if I was lucky now I'm hitting 7+ which is a decent improvement.

Aside from that, cleaning up Far Cry 5 before finally going back to God of War.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Just beat South Park Fractured but Whole really good game for most part story is over the top but you know its South Park I did prefer the stick of truth tho

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Just beat South Park Fractured but Whole really good game for most part story is over the top but you know its South Park I did prefer the stick of truth tho
    I like Stick of Truth combat style better and some other game components, but I think story wise I actually like Fractured But Whole better. I wish we had a little more options when it came to costumes and "super powers" but I really enjoyed it. But generally the Super Hero genre appeals slightly more to me than the medieval RPG does. South Park makes them both fun though.

I've been playing NCAA 14. Prepping my players for Madden 19 to enter them into franchise mode there and give them a story. Currently playing as young stud QB Ty Johnson who's about to be drafted by the New York Giants in the 2019 draft. The game is really getting outdated though. Can't wait for Gridiron Champions in 2020.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Got TEW2013 on a whim on Steam. Taking some time to work it out, but I'm getting there. I think.

GMT Baby

Status

Took me 6 months, but finally finished Horizon Zero Dawn, thought it was great. I promised myself I would diversify my genre after finishing HZD, and it is taking an incredible amount of willpower not to go out and get God of War.

Moved on to DMC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition and Burnout Paradise Remastered on the ps4, both enjoyable in their original forms so hopefully have remained so.

Thread Information