Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182
Results 3,621 to 3,638 of 3638

Thread: Currently Playing

God's Gift to God

Status

Re: Currently Playing

Cities was like way too involved for me at first. I've always meant to go back to it but it was so overwhelming initially that I just noped the fuck out of there

Ỹ̸̨̛̫̞͐̊U̵̘̽Ṙ̸̨̤̌͜͠I ̶͋͂

Status
      Country                    United States

Started Katawa Shoujo a couple nights ago. So far pretty enjoyable.

People's Champion

Status

Anyone ever play STALKER: Shadow of Chenobyl?

Its suppose to be an amazing game and its on sale on GOG.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Status
      Country                    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post

I actually played the demo version back in the day and it was actually quite good from what I remember.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Night of the Lucha Bear View Post
    I actually played the demo version back in the day and it was actually quite good from what I remember.
    I heard its amazing and as far as atmosphere goes, it blows Fallout out of the water. ( similar setting)

I think im going to pull the trigger. It looks cool
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post

It's fucking incredible and just missed my Fave Five list. The atmosphere and aesthetic is so good, nothing else really comes close to it. Except DayZ kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

When the black man talkin

Status

Far Cry 4 is pretty good, I enjoy the gameplay but the story isn't very engaging. Just got to the first Shangri-la section and hated it, so I've got little motivation to continue anymore. Main character is a plank.

Might just start up Witcher 3 again. Or restart Mass Effect

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

SIX F'N STARS

Status

I've been putting some time into Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It's too much of a performance-hog to stream, unfortunately, but I'm having a blast. You are essentially little more than a peasant in medieval times. There might be more to it than that, but this is my experience so far.

It's like playing Oblivion again for the first time, except there's no magic and the difficulty is brutal. Otherwise, the voiceovers are better and the writing is better. Complaints I see regard the bugs and lack of a quicksave feature, which is to say, nothing is wrong with the game as a work of art - there's just some performance issues and difficulty that people are upset about.

If you like RPGs and hate hand-holding, or simply love to explore medieval worlds, this is the game for you. Buy it now, or wait a year and buy it for half the price, when there's loads of mods that make it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

Status

Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Played about an hour and the controls are unbelievably bad. It feels so clunky and I don't feel like I can play stealthily at all. Really disappointed.

Haven't gotten to the boats yet, but the stealth side is really awkward and I don't feel motivated to play much more.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Played about an hour and the controls are unbelievably bad. It feels so clunky and I don't feel like I can play stealthily at all. Really disappointed.

Haven't gotten to the boats yet, but the stealth side is really awkward and I don't feel motivated to play much more.

Really? Black Flag is a fantastic game and I highly reccommend continuing to play. You can change control options no? But yeah, It might be because I played all the others but I thought it felt good. Tbf the further you go on, the more shit you unlock for stealth etc iirc.

Though sometimes you definitely have Edward jumping in directions you dont want him to.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

I think my biggest issue (aside from the parkour feeling random at times) is the lack of crouch button. When walking I feel like the character is over-exposed, which makes playing stealthy frustrating. Even Far Cry, which isn't a stealth game, seems to handle stealth better.

I dunno, maybe I'm just approaching it the wrong way. Might just have to slash my way through for a bit.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah, that can be an annoyance but I don't think it affected me all too much. I usually always tried to stick to rooftops or shrubbery whenever trying to be stealthy.

Black Flag is definitely a game that isn't super stealth focused at times (Naval Warfare) but I think you will get used to it eventually. But definitely stick it out - Edward is a fantastic character (my favourite protagonist thus far) and the open world is great to explore. Sailing the seas is fun as fuck and feels like a different game in of itself.

Playing AC Origins more and more and it's definitely the best AC yet. The world is massive and feels so alive. Bayek is awesome as well.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Yeah, that can be an annoyance but I don't think it affected me all too much. I usually always tried to stick to rooftops or shrubbery whenever trying to be stealthy.

Black Flag is definitely a game that isn't super stealth focused at times (Naval Warfare) but I think you will get used to it eventually. But definitely stick it out - Edward is a fantastic character (my favourite protagonist thus far) and the open world is great to explore. Sailing the seas is fun as fuck and feels like a different game in of itself.

Playing AC Origins more and more and it's definitely the best AC yet. The world is massive and feels so alive. Bayek is awesome as well.
    Black Flag is the only AC I've really bought and got into. Haven't tried the others. But it's the best Pirate game that's out there right now easily. I really enjoyed it, and have played it multiple times.

Only had parts, like most AC games, are when you go out of the animus. They're so boring and they mess up the rhythm of the game. You really get into the story and then it interrupts you with some stupid crap about taking a package to a courier.

And I loved the stealth in Far Cry 3. I would like to find a spot on a mountain and just pick off a camp one by one. I never played the other Far Crys, but I am counting down for Far Cry 4.

Rebel Heart

Status
      Country                    England

Losing my ever-loving mind in the Great Crystal in Final Fantasy 12 trying to find out which path I'm supposed to take. Why make such a complicated maze where everything looks exactly the same and you have no map to work off.

Grrrr.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Losing my ever-loving mind in the Great Crystal in Final Fantasy 12 trying to find out which path I'm supposed to take. Why make such a complicated maze where everything looks exactly the same and you have no map to work off.

Grrrr.
    Some of the dungeons in that game are absolutely disgusting. Even Chapter 13 of Final Fantasy 15, which got a lot of hate at the time of release, had nothing on some of these. It's like they truly were trying to make it an homage to all the old Final Fantasys by having the longest, most grindingly painful dungeons ever.

The Great Crystal is hideous. I don't envy you at all. Just wait until you get to the Pharos though ...

I'm your Huckleberry

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Just finished up Pokemon Blue and man I had the feels like when I was a young Pokemon Master going to the Pokemon League at Toys R' US when was a kid. I was about to get Mewtwo, and I had him frozen and my FUCKING BOX WAS FULL OF POKEMON! I guess I can't be too mad though since I got a level 51 Kadabra which is one of the most broken Pokemon the game back in the day. Next Silver and it's time to catch Lugia!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Some of the dungeons in that game are absolutely disgusting. Even Chapter 13 of Final Fantasy 15, which got a lot of hate at the time of release, had nothing on some of these. It's like they truly were trying to make it an homage to all the old Final Fantasys by having the longest, most grindingly painful dungeons ever.

The Great Crystal is hideous. I don't envy you at all. Just wait until you get to the Pharos though ...
    Oh that place is so infuriating, god I hated the Pharos when I played it is so unbelievably annoying.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Its Rock Or Bust!

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

The Inpatient.

I'm about twenty minutes in and its incredibly boring so far. All I've done is made conversation with my cellmate and walked through a couple of dark corridors.

Thread Information