Page 180 of 188 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 3747

Thread: Currently Playing

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Currently Playing

Yeah your choices impacted everything so her blood is on your hands. Monster.

The only way to ensure everyone lives is to do all of their loyalty missions and then send them on missions appropriate for their talents during the suicide run IIRC, which is pretty hard to get right without a guide. If you only had one casualty then that's not so bad.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Brick Shithouse

Status

I did all their loyalty missions. Sent Tali down the ventilation shaft (I imagine Legion is probably the correct choice), made Miranda second team captain twice. I brought along Jack because she didn't like Miranda so wanted to separate them, and brought Garrus in my squad too because GOAT (plus wanted to keep him close so I could keep him safe).

Should mention that I kind of failed Tali's loyalty mission. I completed it, but I picked the choice where I told the council her father's crimes so she hated me after that. So maybe that's why she died?
    Last edited by Sergej Milinkovic-Shockic; 01-23-2018 at 03:51 PM.

God's Gift to God

Status

Yeah she prob took her mask off and sucked the ventilation shaft

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Got gifted A Hat In Time by a friend. So good so far. Nice and colorful, amusing dialogue, cool hat. Only put in half an hour exploring the first level - whish is significantly bigger and less llinear than I thought - so it's good enough for me.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Anyone been playing Telltales Batman game? Downloaded the 4th episode of season 2 today. Absolutely love the series and what Telltale do in general to be honest. Can't wait to give the 4th episode ago and see what's to come for the caped crusader :D

H̸E̴L̷P̴ ̵M̵E̵!̸

Status
      Country                    Japan

I just finished Doki Doki Literature Club! ...

Aaaand...

Spoiler:

Now I'm suffering from the CLANNAD and Little Busters! side effects of crying like a little bitch.

"Why won't the rainclouds go away? They're not going away at all..."

Grim's Threads:

"she must have changed her mind or something... That's why her fingertips were all bloody, anyway."

Spoiler:

"It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be let alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests."

- H.P. Lovecraft

Meh

Status
      Country                    United States

A few of the usual, a few I haven't in a while.

World of Warcraft
    King's Quest V
    SiN
    Eternal Senia
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Mafia 3

Brick Shithouse

Status

I knew I was right not to trust Cerberus!

Enjoyed the first two hours of Mass Effect 3. I've made Shepherd a lot less diplomatic and more bitter with the world after being dicked around so much. Just finished the mission to get Javik. Need to find Garrus tho.

God's Gift to God

Status

Javik is so dope

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Quote Originally Posted by stojy View Post
    Mafia 3
    Interested to hear what you think of it man? I've completed it and enjoyed it mostly, but had so many mixed emotions playing the game.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Interested to hear what you think of it man? I've completed it and enjoyed it mostly, but had so many mixed emotions playing the game.
    So far, it's pretty fun to play. The story is decent enough which for me is key when it comes to games like this. I'm not sure how far into the game I am though. Only real issue I maybe the way you have to take over some of the rackets could have been done a little differently.

Having to do the same things ie. interrogate people, kill people, destroy equipment over and over again without any real character interaction is starting to feel a little tedious. I'm sure once I start killing the bosses things will get a little more exciting though.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status

Quote Originally Posted by stojy View Post
    So far, it's pretty fun to play. The story is decent enough which for me is key when it comes to games like this. I'm not sure how far into the game I am though. Only real issue I maybe the way you have to take over some of the rackets could have been done a little differently.

Having to do the same things ie. interrogate people, kill people, destroy equipment over and over again without any real character interaction is starting to feel a little tedious. I'm sure once I start killing the bosses things will get a little more exciting though.
    Those were my exact thoughts too, pretty much.

As long as it's got a good story, it's my kind of game and I really enjoyed the character Lincoln Clay and the story that followed though I would have loved more and feel like they could have delved deeper into the character and his under-bosses but I won't say to much more and see what you think.

That was my main gripe with the game really, the rackets and sadly aside from a few which are more interesting- that theme does continue. However when you get the meaty story ones, it's awesome and the cinematic's are enjoyable.

I also really liked how the action and the shoot outs felt in this game and I did so with the previous Mafia 2 as well. Some of the takedowns are ridiculously brutal and enjoyable at the same time.

Anyways man, keep me/us updated and hope you enjoy the game! :D

Brick Shithouse

Status

Mordin, oh my god noooooo. Fuuuck.

That's one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen in any video game. I opted to cure the Genophage and ignore the Salarians' plans. Mordin's storyline was so well done, I actually feel a little hurt from watching that scene.

God's Gift to God

Status

Mordin was up there with garrus for me.

RIP mordin

Brick Shithouse

Status

Not Thane too! ffs

Tbf it was fairly obvious he wasn't going to make it. Still sad though.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Gift to God

Status

RIP thane you cold warm hearted son of a bitch

Brick Shithouse

Status

Man, that ending though.

I was thinking that ME3 was going to be my favourite of the whole series, and then that last hour happened and I just hated it. I played with the DLC added that changed the original ending. But I was still bothered by it because they threw a curveball that made no sense and introduced a character that was never referenced before then.

Big decisions I made:

- Killed all the geth and saved the Quarians. Was going to help the geth because they somehow made them sympathetic, but then Legion started to sound a bit too aggressive so I quickly put a stop to that.
    - Ended the genophage. RIP Mordin, you were my second favourite character.
    - Managed to unite pretty much all the armies and did all the sidequests I could find.
    - Destroyed the reapers at the end. It's what we came to do so dammit it's what we'll do. Losing EDI was a little sad but compared to the other options it was the only way to go.

On the plus side, all the rest of the squad survived. Garrus lives, despite a near miss as we were running towards the beam at the end.

ME2 > ME3 > ME

Favourite characters:
    1. Garrus
    2. Mordin
    3. Wrex
    4. Shepherd
    5. Liara
    6. Jack
    7. Thane
    8. Tali
    9. Javik
    10. James

Overall, ace trilogy. The fact I blew through them in 2 weeks says a lot. Mass Effect 2 is one of the best games I've ever played, and the third one (until the final hour) was almost as good.
    Last edited by Sergej Milinkovic-Shockic; 01-28-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Played Assassin's Creed Origins for the first time today. Pretty good shit. AC might be back.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Man, that ending though.

I was thinking that ME3 was going to be my favourite of the whole series, and then that last hour happened and I just hated it. I played with the DLC added that changed the original ending. But I was still bothered by it because they threw a curveball that made no sense and introduced a character that was never referenced before then.

Big decisions I made:

- Killed all the geth and saved the Quarians. Was going to help the geth because they somehow made them sympathetic, but then Legion started to sound a bit too aggressive so I quickly put a stop to that.
    - Ended the genophage. RIP Mordin, you were my second favourite character.
    - Managed to unite pretty much all the armies and did all the sidequests I could find.
    - Destroyed the reapers at the end. It's what we came to do so dammit it's what we'll do. Losing EDI was a little sad but compared to the other options it was the only way to go.

On the plus side, all the rest of the squad survived. Garrus lives, despite a near miss as we were running towards the beam at the end.

ME2 > ME3 > ME

Favourite characters:
    1. Garrus
    2. Mordin
    3. Wrex
    4. Shepherd
    5. Liara
    6. Jack
    7. Thane
    8. Tali
    9. Javik
    10. James

Overall, ace trilogy. The fact I blew through them in 2 weeks says a lot. Mass Effect 2 is one of the best games I've ever played, and the third one (until the final hour) was almost as good.
    Yeah me3 would be up there with 2 if the ending wasn't a complete dumpster fire. I love this series so much and I still haven't replayed mass effect 3 since the first time I played it. I genuinely felt punished by the ending and it still hurts.

Thread Information