Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 3871

Thread: Currently Playing

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Currently Playing

Life is Strange is excellent, really enjoyed that one. Great story that keeps you massively invested in the game. The prequel “Before The Storm” is just as good as the first game with a great story and fun times.

I played all of the TWD Telltale games and they were great too. Played GoT but never finished it, and I have the Borderlands Telltale game on my Xbox One because all of the episodes were free awhile back but I haven’t got around to playing it yet. The Back to the Future Telltale game was free recently as well that I have yet to get around to playing but I will eventually.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    It depends on the Telltale game in general. I agree with Shake that there is an illusion of choice - it worked very well in The Walking Dead 1 and 2 and The Wolf Among Us where the game was well designed so it felt like you had a big influence on the world. But then you have games like Game of Thrones which were terrible and made little attempt at hiding that illusion of choice.
    I actually thought the illusion of choice didn't work well in The Walking Dead 1 because they advertised it as a game where your choices change the story but they literally don't. Didn't care much for The Wolf Among Us - not sure why.

By Game of Thrones, however, I had accepted that this was basically an "all roads lead to the same destination" type of game and instead took my enjoyment from the scenery, costumes, and vague references to things I remember from the books - ended up loving it. Though that might be my fanboyism of G.o.T. coming through more than anything else...
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Brick Shithouse

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I actually thought the illusion of choice didn't work well in The Walking Dead 1 because they advertised it as a game where your choices change the story but they literally don't. Didn't care much for The Wolf Among Us - not sure why.

By Game of Thrones, however, I had accepted that this was basically an "all roads lead to the same destination" type of game and instead took my enjoyment from the scenery, costumes, and vague references to things I remember from the books - ended up loving it. Though that might be my fanboyism of G.o.T. coming through more than anything else...
    In TWD 1 I felt that they did change the story, at least as far as the characters reacting to what you had chosen in the past. Like Kenny being either an insufferable prick to you and constantly making snide comments, or him being the best friend you can ask for.

I didn't like any of the characters in GOT either which was another big problem for me. At least TWD had a host of memorable characters that I either liked or hated (for the right reason) as opposed to being the wooden, unremarkable characters in GOT.

I too picked up Shadow of War yesterday and so far I love it. Feels very much the same as the first so far, but as a big fan of the first one I have no issues with that so far. Hopefully it'll change up shortly. The gameplay is still fantastic and addictive, as is the Nemesis system

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    In TWD 1 I felt that they did change the story, at least as far as the characters reacting to what you had chosen in the past. Like Kenny being either an insufferable prick to you and constantly making snide comments, or him being the best friend you can ask for.

I didn't like any of the characters in GOT either which was another big problem for me. At least TWD had a host of memorable characters that I either liked or hated (for the right reason) as opposed to being the wooden, unremarkable characters in GOT.

I too picked up Shadow of War yesterday and so far I love it. Feels very much the same as the first so far, but as a big fan of the first one I have no issues with that so far. Hopefully it'll change up shortly. The gameplay is still fantastic and addictive, as is the Nemesis system
    The little things they changed though for Shadow Of War shouldnt go unnoticed though. I like the slightly improved combat options and I like the map a lot.

Shadow of War is like if Assassins Creed was good.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Brick Shithouse

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    The little things they changed though for Shadow Of War shouldnt go unnoticed though. I like the slightly improved combat options and I like the map a lot.

Shadow of War is like if Assassins Creed was good.
    Haha, I was just saying to my fiance yesterday that Shadow of War was the best Assassins Creed game I've ever played.

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Still chugging along with FFXII when I get chance. I'm further along in the game than I was when I owned the original, I'm now at Phon Coast.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status

I got a couple of Amazon gift cards for Christmas, so I decided to pick up Destiny 2 and it arrived yesterday. I really only played the prologue but I really enjoyed and had a lot of fun with it. Instead of continuing with my Titan from Destiny, I decided to start off fresh and go with a Hunter and for race I went with Exo.

Along with that I'm still playing COD WWII, Dead Rising 4, Overwatch, and WWE 2K18. I'll eventually start Assassin's Creed Origins as well as the new South Park game that my buddy will be lending to me.

Rest in power, Flock U

Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    I got a couple of Amazon gift cards for Christmas, so I decided to pick up Destiny 2 and it arrived yesterday. I really only played the prologue but I really enjoyed and had a lot of fun with it. Instead of continuing with my Titan from Destiny, I decided to start off fresh and go with a Hunter and for race I went with Exo.

Along with that I'm still playing COD WWII, Dead Rising 4, Overwatch, and WWE 2K18. I'll eventually start Assassin's Creed Origins as well as the new South Park game that my buddy will be lending to me.
    You on pc?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    You on pc?
    No, I am on Xbox One. Sorry dude

Rest in power, Flock U

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

Wife got the kids Overcooked for Christmas so had a blast on that....it's bloody annoying at best haha.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Brick Shithouse

Status

Shadow of War is really quite boring now.

The main quest is like last time, totally unremarkable. And now the game just feels really really stale, like I'm just doing the same stuff over and over. Apparently I've done 55% completion, but I've felt like I've played it for ages. Don't know if I can be arsed to play much more.

Blade Runner

Status
      Country                    Australia

Too much.

I got AC Origins on PS4 which came at a bad time coz I ended up getting a pretty good laptop for Christmas and I haven't touched the PS4 since. I've started The Witcher 1, because I finished 3 a few months ago on the PS4 but wanna go through the whole series. The gameplay is really clunky and weird but the story is pretty good so it balances out.

But mostly all I've been playing is Rainbow 6: Siege. I've had on Playstation for ever so it was the first game I got on this new PC and it runs perfectly and playing with a keyboard and mouse is so much better on PC to the point I never want to go back to consoles FPS games ever again.

Also, Dark Souls. The only one I never played but now I can thanks to this super sweet PC.

God bless PCs.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE.

PSN- DojoBF XBL- DarthTonfasands Steam- Dojo McMuscles

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SWITCHBLADE View Post
    But mostly all I've been playing is Rainbow 6: Siege. I've had on Playstation for ever so it was the first game I got on this new PC and it runs perfectly and playing with a keyboard and mouse is so much better on PC to the point I never want to go back to consoles FPS games ever again.
    Welcome to the master race.

I need to get back into Rainbow Six: Siege. I used to be a real good Mute but I've let my skills decay over time and the last time I played it was just nasty.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Blade Runner

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Welcome to the master race.

I need to get back into Rainbow Six: Siege. I used to be a real good Mute but I've let my skills decay over time and the last time I played it was just nasty.
    Mute and Frost were by far my most played defenders on the PS4. But on PC, I've just been a really dirty Valkyrie and Pulse on defense and still maining Buck or Blackbeard on attack 24/7.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE.

People's Champion

Status

Too much.

I got AC Origins on PS4 which came at a bad time coz I ended up getting a pretty good laptop for Christmas and I haven't touched the PS4 since. I've started The Witcher 1, because I finished 3 a few months ago on the PS4 but wanna go through the whole series. The gameplay is really clunky and weird but the story is pretty good so it balances out.

Also, Dark Souls. The only one I never played but now I can thanks to this super sweet PC.

God bless PCs.
    Get the mod graphics fix for Dark Souls. Check Steams forums.

Also agree on mouse and keyboard. Playing fps with a controller is so backwards to me. Also PC has RTS games

PC gam8ng is the bomb.

I wish 8 had money for a new graphics xard.

I'm playing Crysis 3, Farcry 4, Castlevania Lords of Shadow and Dawn of War 3.

Dawn of warc3 is awesome despite what the mixed reviews say. And Farcry 4 is amazing and runs pretty good on my gtx 760
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Blade Runner

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Get the mod graphics fix for Dark Souls. Check Steams forums.
    Is that different from DSFix? Coz I already have that installed.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE.

People's Champion

Status

Is that different from DSFix? Coz I already have that installed.
    Im not sure but it very well could be. It's ups the FPS to 60 and fixes textures. I have never played Dark Souls but I checked the Steam forums when I once contemplated getting it

Blade Runner

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Im not sure but it very well could be. It's ups the FPS to 60 and fixes textures. I have never played Dark Souls but I checked the Steam forums when I once contemplated getting it
    Gonna assume it's the same thing because everything has ran smooth so far.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE.

People's Champion

Status

Gonna assume it's the same thing because everything has ran smooth so far.
    Just checked and yes it is the same mod.

Brick Shithouse

Status

Done with Shadow of War now. Not completed, just can't play another minute. Mind-numbingly boring after a while, the novelty wore off quickly, and it got to the Fallout 4 point of "I've not actually enjoyed the last 20 hours I've played".

Thread Information