Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174
Results 3,461 to 3,476 of 3476

Thread: Currently Playing

People's Champion

Status

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    Assassins Creed: Origins. Awesome game! Loving it at the moment. My favorite AC game for a long, long time.

I kind of wish they would just do away with the Animus stuff and would have just used this one as a reboot where you just play various stories of the Creed down the years but ah well.. It's really good. Some of the visuals are so stunning and often I find myself just stopping to look and take in the surroundings.

The wildlife plays into the game really well and the new RPG's elements of leveling up is a game changer for the series. Really good.

I fucking hate the animus stuff. It ruins the experience. I need a new GPU before I get Origins. Gtx 1070 8 gb is my goal
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

God's Gift to God

Status

Yeah I never enjoyed the animus/present day stuff. It always detracted from the game and being sucked out of the cool history elements for some bland, cliche conspiracy theory present day stuff sucked. I don't see the issue with just having historical settings and witnessing how the order changes over time. If it converged into some grand present day assassin shit that would be cool but I don't think it's necessary to drop bits into the past.

ily

Zen Through Bacon

Status
      Country                    UK

I spent the last few weeks going through some classic series I'd never played through before; BioShock Trilogy and Uncharted Quadrilogy.
    I dug out my DreamCast for the first time in years over the weekend and have been enjoying Jet Set Radio and SoulCalibur again. That system had some amazing Titles.

Status

I just got Elder Scrolls online, and so I'm going to dive into that tonight. I played Oblivion and Skyrim, so I'm pretty interested in ESO.

Anyone else play it?

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I fucking hate the animus stuff. It ruins the experience. I need a new GPU before I get Origins. Gtx 1070 8 gb is my goal
    I agree, glad it's not just me. Would recommend, great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    Yeah I never enjoyed the animus/present day stuff. It always detracted from the game and being sucked out of the cool history elements for some bland, cliche conspiracy theory present day stuff sucked. I don't see the issue with just having historical settings and witnessing how the order changes over time. If it converged into some grand present day assassin shit that would be cool but I don't think it's necessary to drop bits into the past.

ily
    I agree, completely.

I really thought that's what the plan was with Origins but I can honestly say that's the only downside to the game in my experience at the moment. Really enjoying it.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I just got Elder Scrolls online, and so I'm going to dive into that tonight. I played Oblivion and Skyrim, so I'm pretty interested in ESO.

Anyone else play it?
    I did and I was pretty underwhelmed. Granted it was the first mmorpg like that I've ever played. But it was a little much for me to bite into. If you're a vet of mmorpgs and enjoy elder scrolls I'm sure you'll love it. As much as I love es I couldn't get past the first 10 hours and it was pretty clunky and slow on Xbox so I stopped.

--

Took a break from destiny 2 until the add some more depth. Curse of osiris is the worst dlc I've ever played and I'm super salty because I bought the expansion pass for me and my brother. 70 bucks to continue playing a game that was already getting stale. Not super into crucible and really annoyed that you can get matchmade for strikes but not nightfall or raids. We haven't even been able to do those parts of the game because we don't know anyone else playing.

So we booted up the division and I fucking love this game. Enemies are still WAY too bullet spongey and the movement is sorta clunky but there's just something about it that I enjoy. Had the gold edition on Xbox and everyone bailed before we bit into the season pass stuff so hopefully I can actually experience that stuff. Already like level 9 or something after 3 hours and stoked to do more.

Gonna be firing up overwatch once the Christmas stuff starts. I'm basically a seasonal player at this point only lmao

ily

Status

ily
    I only play the ones with settings I can get into. So far I think I played the first one, and Black Flag. Absolutely loved Black Flag, it's the best Pirate video game out there right now.

However like the other games, the animus stuff was such a fucking drag. Worse than at least the first game I know. It was so boring, all you did was walk around. And it went away from the whole Miles storyline in the first three games, and then just threw some random story together just because they felt like that was part of the game.

I would like to see the Trojan War as a setting, western would be cool but I think they said that's too modern and besides Red Dead Redemption kind of has that market right now.

Have we had a civil war setting yet?

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Found a way to add games to the NES and SNES classic systems so i've been playing those a bit lately.

here's the video in case anyone was wondering how to do it:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I only play the ones with settings I can get into. So far I think I played the first one, and Black Flag. Absolutely loved Black Flag, it's the best Pirate video game out there right now.

However like the other games, the animus stuff was such a fucking drag. Worse than at least the first game I know. It was so boring, all you did was walk around. And it went away from the whole Miles storyline in the first three games, and then just threw some random story together just because they felt like that was part of the game.

I would like to see the Trojan War as a setting, western would be cool but I think they said that's too modern and besides Red Dead Redemption kind of has that market right now.

Have we had a civil war setting yet?
    They did the War of Independence, not the Civil War. Legit can't see them going that direction because it would make a lot of Southern Americans irate. I mean, there were people pissed about the fictional backstory of the new Far Cry game.

I'm actually enjoying Origins. There has been very little stuff outside the Animus so far. I'm legit not sure how far I am from being done as I've done every side quest I can and just flat out explored. Ran into a few bugs recently but nothing particularly game breaking.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    Denmark

GTA V (on PS3)
    TEW16
    and sometimes EWR

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

picked up Call of Duty: World War 2 so I'll be playing that quite a bit I'd imagine.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    They did the War of Independence, not the Civil War. Legit can't see them going that direction because it would make a lot of Southern Americans irate. I mean, there were people pissed about the fictional backstory of the new Far Cry game.

I'm actually enjoying Origins. There has been very little stuff outside the Animus so far. I'm legit not sure how far I am from being done as I've done every side quest I can and just flat out explored. Ran into a few bugs recently but nothing particularly game breaking.
    I'm actually really excited for Far Cry 5. The story and setting seem like the most interesting yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bing Bong View Post
    picked up Call of Duty: World War 2 so I'll be playing that quite a bit I'd imagine.
    Let me know how it is. I haven't played a COD since Ghosts, and even that wasn't my favorite. I haven't liked the futuristic theme they went with for most of the new games.

However the World Wars are a bit too old for me too. I like Vietnam, and then Middle East/Modern the best.

However I still want to play COD WW2, at least the story once. I'm particularly interested in storming the beach at Normandy.

I remember playing Medal of Honor frontline way back in the day, and that opening scene where you storm the beach was by far one of the best I've ever played.

If they can capture the realism and brutality of that then I'm in.

I heard there wasn't any Japanese missions though, which is pretty disappointing. I'd REALLY like to play the Battle of Okinawa. I don't care about them including the atomic bomb droppings or anything, but the Battle of Okinawa was such an important part of WW2.

Aaron Kendrick

Status
      Country                    United States

If anyone on PS4 is playing CoD WW2 or Star Wars Battlefront 2, feel free to add me.

PigglyWigglySwag

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Codename Bags View Post
    If anyone on PS4 is playing CoD WW2 or Star Wars Battlefront 2, feel free to add me.

PigglyWigglySwag
    I have it on PC, hopefully there's more people playing cuz PC Ranked games seem dead.

Status

I did and I was pretty underwhelmed. Granted it was the first mmorpg like that I've ever played. But it was a little much for me to bite into. If you're a vet of mmorpgs and enjoy elder scrolls I'm sure you'll love it. As much as I love es I couldn't get past the first 10 hours and it was pretty clunky and slow on Xbox so I stopped.

--

Took a break from destiny 2 until the add some more depth. Curse of osiris is the worst dlc I've ever played and I'm super salty because I bought the expansion pass for me and my brother. 70 bucks to continue playing a game that was already getting stale. Not super into crucible and really annoyed that you can get matchmade for strikes but not nightfall or raids. We haven't even been able to do those parts of the game because we don't know anyone else playing.

So we booted up the division and I fucking love this game. Enemies are still WAY too bullet spongey and the movement is sorta clunky but there's just something about it that I enjoy. Had the gold edition on Xbox and everyone bailed before we bit into the season pass stuff so hopefully I can actually experience that stuff. Already like level 9 or something after 3 hours and stoked to do more.

Gonna be firing up overwatch once the Christmas stuff starts. I'm basically a seasonal player at this point only lmao

ily
    You were totally right about ESO. I can't get into it at all, I feel like I wasted money. Hopefully I'll get an itch to play it again down the road, but right now it's just boring the hell out of me.

Dak Lives Matter!

Status
      Country                    United States

I am currently playing Final Fantasy 7 again. I have never beat Ruby or Emerald Weapon. I think that is going to change this weekend.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

Thread Information