Page 173 of 174 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174 LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3472

Thread: Currently Playing

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    I have about 200 hours into Destiny 2 I believe. I have ran out of things to do in it though, so I'm taking a break...possibly for good. Depends how the next DLC is. Destiny has taken up way too much time of my life between the two games.

I have been playing some of Warframe, which I keep going back to.

Thinking about picking up a Switch, not sure if I want to trust Nintendo again though after I bought a Wii U just for them to give up and move on to the next gimmick.
    Switch is actually really good and already has a very good library both physical and digital. Would recommend it tbh, I too was skeptical after how poor the Wii U was but thankfully I've been proved wrong on this one.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

My little cousins are getting a Switch for Christmas which is awesome because I keep vowing to never by another Nintendo console after the Wii U disappointing me so much and this works out perfectly because I can play theirs instead and the new Mario game looks awesome! :D

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm gonna download the trial for Final Fantasy XIV and check it out. Have a craving for an MMO.

​​​seth rollins / kingslayer / the architect

Its Rock Or Bust!

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Almost finished The Evil Within 2.

Even a few hours into it and I was liking it more than the first. The scares in the first one were a bit lame and tried too hard to be scary. The addition of multiple save points during each chapter alone makes it better than the first. Nothing worse than having to redo 15 - 20 minutes of gameplay because there are no checkpoints.

After this I may give the latest Call Of Duty a go. I've already got Dying Light and Outlast: Trinity on standby so I want a bit of a break from zombie games.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    South Park: TFBW - The game is honestly on par with the Stick of Truth. All the delays have been worth it as the game is geniuinely full of laughs, the storyline is really enjoyable and once again it just feels true to South Park. Would highly recommend.
    So you convinced me to buy this game. I got the gold edition, so I got The Stick of Truth as well. Not sure how I never played this game whenever I love South Park a ton.

But I've been playing through the Stick of Truth. Have barely done any quests because I've just been exploring everything.

When the black man talkin

Status

Been blasting through Pokemon Ultra Sun. I wasn't too keen on the original Sun & Moon versions and thought they were comfortably the worst main series Pokemon games.

Ultra Sun is much improved that's for sure. Visually it's stunning, there's more options with Pokemon, the cut scenes and talking have been cut down a lot, and there's enough change in the storyline to make it a different feel (plus apparently the post-game is huge which was a big flaw in SuMo). It feels a lot like Black 2 & White 2 in that regard. So far I'm loving it.

Plus the references in the game are hilarious, like this one someone found about the IGN ORAS review:

Its Rock Or Bust!

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I'm about twelve or so missions into the Call Of Duty: WW2 campaign. Its only the second COD game I've played (Ghosts is the other). The graphics during the cutscenes are some of the most realistic that I've seen in any game. The missions themselves are fairly short and even on Hardened, are still somewhat easy.

I've just ventured into playing online, only playing Team and regular Deathmatches and getting my ass handed to me in the process. I don't mind though, its fun regardless.

~Phenomenal~

Status
      Country                    England

Dived into FFXII - The Zodiac Age this week finally. I'm liking it well enough, holds up really well and I have a drive to complete the game as I never got anywhere close to completing it the first time on PS2 so I literally have no idea how this game ends. The hook of the new Zodiac Job system just makes the game more confusing than anything else, I preferred it when the characters have set roles so you know you're not at a disadvantage by picking the wrong role for someone. Case in point, I've just done the rescue mission on the Leviathan and gaining Ashe and Penelo full time means I've finally balanced my party out with a red and white mage. For the first 5-6 hours of the game I hadn't been using any magic, so I had to spend a huge % of my money on potions and p-downs meaning I haven't had enough to buy the best weapons/armour available to me. Then there's times I just plain forget what I'm doing and buy a gun for Balthier completely forgetting I've picked a license board for him that doesn't have guns on there.

I guess you could say I'm enjoying the game, but not sold on the unnecessary tinkering.

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Well I am finally going to play through Bioshock 1 & 2 never played them before bought the collection on psn for 19.99 on sale from 59.99. I figured its good deal 3 games for that price. Even though ik the ending would you kindly not spoil anything. I love the city of rapture even though the game is older graphics have held up well.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    Well I am finally going to play through Bioshock 1 & 2 never played them before bought the collection on psn for 19.99 on sale from 59.99. I figured its good deal 3 games for that price. Even though ik the ending would you kindly not spoil anything. I love the city of rapture even though the game is older graphics have held up well.

Let me know what you think. Steam usually has them for 16.00 for the bundle when they go on sale. I never pull the trigger though.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Let me know what you think. Steam usually has them for 16.00 for the bundle when they go on sale. I never pull the trigger though.
    Get it. Bioshock is worth it alone. I have yet to play 2 but the first game is incredible. If it's the collection with infinite it's a pretty good buy at 16. Infinite was fine. Beautiful art and tone but was a bit contrived.

ily

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    Get it. Bioshock is worth it alone. I have yet to play 2 but the first game is incredible. If it's the collection with infinite it's a pretty good buy at 16. Infinite was fine. Beautiful art and tone but was a bit contrived.

ily
    It's just the first two. It's the remastered versions but you also get the originals. I heard the remasters are plagued with crashes and save file corruptions. And its random. Some people have the issues some dont. If I get the bundle ( next sale) I'll just play the originals to avoid the headaches. Thanks for the recommendations.

Heel Champion

Status

Tried Battlefront II and absolutely hated it. Fortunately I can return items to my work. What I played of the campaign was pretty bad and the multiplayer just sucked. My favourite mode, Heroes vs Villains from the first was just pretty poorly done this time around.

Moved back to Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    It's just the first two. It's the remastered versions but you also get the originals. I heard the remasters are plagued with crashes and save file corruptions. And its random. Some people have the issues some dont. If I get the bundle ( next sale) I'll just play the originals to avoid the headaches. Thanks for the recommendations.
    Maybe hold out for the whole collection. It comes with the remastered and infinite. I'm fairly sure I only paid like 20.

And I haven't played the pc versions but I know they were buggy at launch. The last I heard was they were patched up

ily

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

I am enjoying it . Bioshock Infinate is fantastic

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

been working a lot so my game time has been drastically lower than usual but i've been playing Dead by Daylight and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

thinking about starting in on the witcher.

Heel Champion

Status

I keep wanting to go back through The Witcher but it's one of those games I feel you need a lot of time for. I've been playing quite a bit of Gwent: The Witcher Card Game though.

Aaron Kendrick

Status
      Country                    United States

I turned on the ole SNES today and played Killer Instinct. To this day I don't think I've ever won a single fight on that game but my God is it awesome. The music, the badass announcer(to this day I can't say Killer Instinct without hearing the announcer say it in my head), the badassery of Cinder, Jago, Saberwolf, Thunder, Orchid, Combo, Glacius, Spinal, and Riptor just make it about as orgasmic of a game as humanly possible.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Codename Bags View Post
    I turned on the ole SNES today and played Killer Instinct. To this day I don't think I've ever won a single fight on that game but my God is it awesome. The music, the badass announcer(to this day I can't say Killer Instinct without hearing the announcer say it in my head), the badassery of Cinder, Jago, Saberwolf, Thunder, Orchid, Combo, Glacius, Spinal, and Riptor just make it about as orgasmic of a game as humanly possible.
    Best fighting game of all time. I was master at it. The only main feature that was lacking in snes release were shadow combos.

The new one that came out 2013 for Xbox and PC is amazing as well.

C-C-C-C-Combo breaker!!!!!!
    Last edited by indyfan; 12-11-2017 at 12:44 PM.

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Assassins Creed: Origins. Awesome game! Loving it at the moment. My favorite AC game for a long, long time.

I kind of wish they would just do away with the Animus stuff and would have just used this one as a reboot where you just play various stories of the Creed down the years but ah well.. It's really good. Some of the visuals are so stunning and often I find myself just stopping to look and take in the surroundings.

The wildlife plays into the game really well and the new RPG's elements of leveling up is a game changer for the series. Really good.

Thread Information