Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 3,401 to 3,411 of 3411

Thread: Currently Playing

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Iceman View Post
    Got wwe 2K18 tonight and boy playing without the patch this game is great don't think i'll download any patches this year either. 8 man matches run pretty good there's some delay but it's not as bad as I thought it would be(or as others are saying). Well worth the money there were a lot of people in line to get it to surprised me honestly.

Gonna take awhile to get used to different timing of the reversals and try to figure out how to win the royal rumble(which is the only disappointment this year but still fun) braun absolutely wrecked fools in the match.
    What's disappointing about the Rumble? I don't get to play until tonight

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

I was a highwayman

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    What's disappointing about the Rumble? I don't get to play until tonight

button mashing up the wazoo. better than it was though.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Last night I played Friday the 13th and any chance I had at forming a friendship with Dook has gone right out the window. Then, when the friendship went out the window, Jason teleported right in front of it and killed the friendship instantly. Because that's fair.

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

Future Endeavoured

Status

Just pre ordered WWE 2k18 tonight. I had 2k16 but I barely played it. I haven't watched WWE in 3-4 years, but I got 2k18 so I can make FWA characters and matches

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Last night I played Friday the 13th and any chance I had at forming a friendship with Dook has gone right out the window. Then, when the friendship went out the window, Jason teleported right in front of it and killed the friendship instantly. Because that's fair.
    What's that? You didn't ask for examples of what I disliked? Well too bad, nobody tells this white knight where to park his horse!

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

I'm sure there were plenty other examples in my short time with the game, but these were the straws the broke the camel's back and/or punched the hood of my car.

All of that refunded money is going towards WWE 2K18 which may possibly be even more broken but as a wrestling fan with an addiction for wrestling games I can't really be bothered to care. Gonna be streaming that tonight, barring any unforeseen circumstances and game-breaking bugs. Hope to see you around.

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

People's Champion

Status

Get Killer Instinct. It's the bomb.

You still playing FPWW?

The patches keep making the game better and better. Best wrestling game i have played in years.

The Franchise.

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Get Killer Instinct. It's the bomb.

You still playing FPWW?

The patches keep making the game better and better. Best wrestling game i have played in years.
    I was meaning t check this out for PS4. How good is it on consoles (if you have it)

i just got South Park TFBW today so planning on putting some major game time on this.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Franchiser View Post
    I was meaning t check this out for PS4. How good is it on consoles (if you have it)

i just got South Park TFBW today so planning on putting some major game time on this.
    From what I know Killer Instinct is windows and Xbox only. I got it through Steam. And im about 99 % sure Ps4 won't be getting it. I play both on pc. Not much of a console guy.

Firepro Wrestling World is currently on Steam. It's still in beta right now but it's amazing as is. Once it's finished, it is suppose to come to ps4.
    Last edited by indyfan; 10-17-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Future Endeavoured

Status

WWE 2k18 has been crashing all over the place during Universe Mode.

MyPlayer mode seemed pretty lifeless and boring too in my opinion. Nowhere close to the level that NBA 2k's player mode is like.

Next week I'll start my project of making the FWA in universe mode. It's gonna be a bitch though not only to get the logos and titles right, but to create the 48 man roster I have planned of current and past FWA stars.

I think I'll keep the WWE around as some sort of Indy brand where they have like a 20 man roster of some of my favorite WWE guys and they all compete for the WWE championship.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    WWE 2k18 has been crashing all over the place during Universe Mode.

MyPlayer mode seemed pretty lifeless and boring too in my opinion. Nowhere close to the level that NBA 2k's player mode is like.

Next week I'll start my project of making the FWA in universe mode. It's gonna be a bitch though not only to get the logos and titles right, but to create the 48 man roster I have planned of current and past FWA stars.

I think I'll keep the WWE around as some sort of Indy brand where they have like a 20 man roster of some of my favorite WWE guys and they all compete for the WWE championship.
    That sucks it's unfinished. The steam reviews I have seen are mixed.

I can't respect a company that makes games that the online features( CAWS system as well) only last until the next one comes out.

I'll stick to Firepro

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Forgot how suddenly the difficulty curve for Super Mario World ramped up. Lemmy's Castle can suck a dick, and The Forest Of Illusion has brought progress to a stand still.

Thread Information