Thread: Currently Playing

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Lisette View Post
    Wonder boy in monster world.
    Wonder Boy Dragons Trap - I hate Mouse man
    Final Fantasy II - I really like it so far
    Bravely Default - I love Edea shes great, Agnes makes me want to punch someone though I cannot stand her.

You're really in a minority there. I don't mind it but its far from a like I would say.

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Playing the Crash Bandicoot remake and hit a grinding halt at 'The High Road' on the first game. Lost about 50 lives already on it and had to call it a night. This game is much harder than I remember it being, the margin for error is so ridiculous. Can't see how I'm ever gonna collect the coloured gems because not dying on a level feels impossible right now.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

I was playing WWE 2K17 with my 7 year old nephew the other day. Was enjoying some success, then the little fucker actually beat me in a match using Rock against Vader

So frustrating

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

God's Gift to God

Status

Popping through Borderlands with the bro. Forgot how much I loved this game and it's bringing back some memories. First time playing it on PC and it's soooooo smooth and crispy. Some of the gameplay elements (driving, aiming while driving) are super outdated and just a reminder of how good Borderlands 2 was. Once we polish this off we'll be hitting that up and I'm stoked.

Feel like we're uber leveled right now, though. We just got to New Haven and I'm like level 25. Can't remember if that's normal or not but seems quicker than normal idk.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Playing the Crash Bandicoot remake and hit a grinding halt at 'The High Road' on the first game. Lost about 50 lives already on it and had to call it a night. This game is much harder than I remember it being, the margin for error is so ridiculous. Can't see how I'm ever gonna collect the coloured gems because not dying on a level feels impossible right now.
    I haven't gone back for weeks because of that level. It's too frustrating, especially when you get to the last checkpoint but then proceed to fuck it up so much. The rage is too strong man.

Ole!

Status

Currently gone back to a favourite that was free on Xbox, Trials Fusion

RIP Bradley

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle Mikk View Post
    Currently gone back to a favourite that was free on Xbox, Trials Fusion
    I have this game on Steam/uplay and the game is fucking awesome. Totally worth the 9 bucks I spent on it. Awesome game to play while drinking beers and smoking spliffs with friends

For A Better WC

Status

Completed the main game for Crash 1 2 and 3 and now am going back trying to complete them each 100% which is gonna be tough. I'm up to 73% for Crash with 4/6 of the coloured gems obtained.

Also playing PES2018 now and again which is really good, but Crash holds my focus for this week at least.

God's Gift to God

Status

In the past three days I've plugged like 15 hours into Civ 6. Still trying to hone in on the systems and starting to get the hang of it. I like doing the random playthroughs where I get random civs on random maps but had to stop because I hate the Religion Victory in the game. Seriously it sucks. Religion and Spies being so fucking important are my big gripes with the game. But other than that everything is still pretty dope. Playing as Persia right now as KING CYRUS and running bitches over. My army strength is like 1200 and the next highest (Alexander the Great) is like 300.

u gon taste it

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Been playing Batman Telltale season 2. Absolutely loving the first episode. For me the Batman telltale game is up there if not the best game Telltale have done yet.
    So good, loved everything about that episode, including the length which surprised me considering how much it contained in one episode.

The only thing I hate is the wait.. Man, I'd love to dive in and just play the whole season at retail.

Massive fan of Telltale and their games, Batman, Guardians of the Galaxy and off course the Walking Dead- Amazing! Never played the Wolf among us though! :/

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Completed the main game for Crash 1 2 and 3 and now am going back trying to complete them each 100% which is gonna be tough. I'm up to 73% for Crash with 4/6 of the coloured gems obtained.
    I wish I was as patient as you are. Pretty sure I'd break a controller before reaching even 50% in that game. Do they get easier with the sequels or harder?

I've been playing a lot of Overwatch as per usual. Below are some highlights from last night:

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

For A Better WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I wish I was as patient as you are. Pretty sure I'd break a controller before reaching even 50% in that game. Do they get easier with the sequels or harder?
    #1 was by far the harder game to complete. The sequels I managed in a couple of days as opposed to Crash which took over a week.

Up to 77% now. Only need to get the red gem from Slippery Climb which is gonna be a big ol' challenge to do that without dying. I've gotten used to the jumping mechanics now which helps.

Status

The Crash trilogy certainly gets easier as it goes. One is by far the hardest and I'd say two is just a teensy bit harder than Warped. It's worth jumping ahead even if you found Crash 1 too hard because the others are much more reasonable.

Tap Tap Tap

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    The Crash trilogy certainly gets easier as it goes. One is by far the hardest and I'd say two is just a teensy bit harder than Warped. It's worth jumping ahead even if you found Crash 1 too hard because the others are much more reasonable.

Tap Tap Tap
    I never really thought about it but this is pretty accurate. First was pretty difficult for me but I ran right through Warped

Thread Information