Page 167 of 194 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3871

Thread: Currently Playing

People's Champion

Status

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Yessir and it runs alright. The game auto-detected and set it a little too high. Very beautiful but chugging once there was a lot of action happening. Honestly, I'd probably have an easier time playing the game with the high settings because it gives more time to think/react. But clearly not ideal for a stream. My buddy has a similar rig and had single digit frames per second before his refund.

I haven't tried it on lesser settings but maybe I'll give it a go later and try streaming if it isn't too FUBAR. (Edit: Indy, if you wanna see for yourself, check my stream's videos and click on the only DOOM video, fast forward about halfway in and you'll see the stutter. It's not 'UNPLAYABLE' but it's definitely bad. That said, some textures and settings could be lowered and I have to imagine I could get it running smoothly with a few tweaks.)

Darksiders Warmastered seems awesome. I grabbed that and the remastered #2 on PS4 the other day, but before I had the chance to play either, I bought and installed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Talk about a pretty game.

Awesome to hear it's running well. I'm going to buy it next sale. How do I check your stream? I almost bought Mankind Divided but I'm going to wait until next sale. I got my eye on Castlevania lords of Shadow 2, Alien vs Predator or Grey Goo.

Darksiders was fantastic. It was super fun and had an awesome story. Great game mechanics. It was like Zelda and God of WAR had a child. I'm going to install the sequel eventually.

I have been playing Alan Wake the last two nights. I'm happy I bought it before they had to stop selling it digitally. For 2010..the game has amazing graphics. Seriously it's a work of art. Gameplay is great and it's got an interesting story. It's got some scares.
    Last edited by indyfan; 07-08-2017 at 06:07 AM.

GMT Baby

Status

Any Persona 5 players knocking about? Fuck me Kamoshida's Castle is making me lose my mind. I stupidly delayed going in until really late in timeline and have no choice but to mop it up in one attempt. Only issue now being that I have zero SP and those knights murder me every time.

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Just prestige'd on the MW Remaster.
    Prestige 2. I want the WWII COD now tho.

God's Gift to God

Status

Try going outside first GEEK

ily

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I've fallen out with the N Sane Trilogy and been playing UFC 2 instead. Not a bad game, was quite fun beating CM Punk and jumping ahead of him in the rankings as a result.

God's Gift to God

Status

It was funny at first glance, but punk having higher ratings in grappling than guys like nate diaz at launch is so fucking hilarious now. I haven't played it in a year so I've no idea if they ever nerfed punk you just reminded me of those shenanigans.

ily

FFS Calm Doon

Status
      Country                    UK

Just finished replaying ME2.

Posted a while back I was going through the first two games after not touching them since I first played them back in the day.

When I first started two I actually found myself preferring one, but the more I played on the more It was obvious 2 is a far superior game. One of the best games I've ever played, Easily would make my top 10 I think.

Never got round to playing ME3 at the time so looking forward to giving that a go now.

God's Gift to God

Status

ME2 holds up so well. Truly one of the greatest games of ALL TIME. I need to give it another whirl if I ever beat Andromeda. I can't force myself to go back to it. The game bugged out in the middle of a 45 minute construct fight and i was like lol ok bye

ily

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    I can't force myself to go back to it.
    I couldn't force myself to even start it so good luck, especially with so much great stuff out right now.

ME2 is definitely G.O.A.T. status. Maybe some of the best side character subplot quests ever? I remember the supporting cast having interesting stories and motivations.

I've been playing Mount & Blade Warband's 'A World of Ice and Fire' mod to satisfy my Westeros addiction between episodes of the new season. Re-rolled a few times but now I'm going strong as Quentyn Sand, bastard son of Dorne and Scout for King Joffrey Baratheon. It's brutal AF so I've turned off the 'White Walkers invade' option for the time being and am just serving as a soldier for the Westerlands Army until I've saved up enough coin to afford proper armor. From there, I'll eventually leave Joffrey's service in good standing (hopefully) and then use my renown/reputation to help recruit soldiers. Once I have my own warband, I'll probably serve as Vassal under Joffrey and slowly increase my right-to-rule until I am given a fiefdom. Love this game.

Also playing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS which is amazing. DayZ without all the downtime. I've won a couple duos and one trio, but have yet to win a solo game. Soon. The trick is getting a 4x scope before someone with a 4x scope gets you.

Also Streets of Rogue is a fun little rogue-like that has randomly generated levels and lots of stuff to do. It's in alpha but it's co-op. Definitely going to be keeping my eye on this.

Besides for that, Overwatch gets pretty regular play. Doomfist Elimination is a lot of fun and rewards pretty good XP for the time put in. Doomfist is awesome, not sure why I was hesitant to believe as much when I first played him on the PTR. Really fun to play as and terrifying to play against. Good hero, IMO. Summer Games 2017 starts next Tuesday (Aug 8) and apparently there's a competitive Lucioball coming that nobody asked for. I'm excited for the skins but jury is out on whether the changes made to Lucioball will see me playing it more than what is required for a free lootbox.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

God's Gift to God

Status

I'll be back for summer games. Haven't been playing anything except work lately

ily

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Overwatch Skyrim NBA2K17 pretty much what im playing rn

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
    Any Persona 5 players knocking about? Fuck me Kamoshida's Castle is making me lose my mind. I stupidly delayed going in until really late in timeline and have no choice but to mop it up in one attempt. Only issue now being that I have zero SP and those knights murder me every time.
    You really gotta pace self espically in beginning truth is if you can go to stores or met with doc try and get SP tyat way other then that your gonna have to restart im about 8 castles in I love the game

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Been playing a lot of I Am Setsuna on the Switch. great throwback to the SNES/PS1 era RPGs.

I also recently bought Disgaea 5 Complete for the Switch and plan to pick that up after I finish with I Am Setsuna.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I bought an Xbox One, god knows why tbh, but been trying GoW since I've never played it, seems okay but doesn't strike me as a 'must have' exclusive like a lot of PlayStation's exclusives do.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    I bought an Xbox One, god knows why tbh, but been trying GoW since I've never played it, seems okay but doesn't strike me as a 'must have' exclusive like a lot of PlayStation's exclusives do.
    God of War? Yeah I wouldn't consider that a must have game even though I think there are quite a few people who have enjoyed the fuck out of it and call it their favorite game. My sister in law isn't a gamer but enjoys God of War. I fall in the boat that it's a decent game, nothing to fret over

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

People's Champion

Status

I think he meant Gears of War

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Been playing a lot of I Am Setsuna on the Switch. great throwback to the SNES/PS1 era RPGs.

I also recently bought Disgaea 5 Complete for the Switch and plan to pick that up after I finish with I Am Setsuna.
    Never could get into Disgaea series i like RPGs but those tatical turn based ones I cant get into

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post

I've been meaning to play I am Setsuna for Ps4, didn't know it was available on the Switch

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    I've been meaning to play I am Setsuna for Ps4, didn't know it was available on the Switch
    I think it was a release digital download or pretty close to release anyway. It's fairly simple but a ton of fun.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Australia

I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn which I like so far the whole blend of machines and tribal culture is interesting.

Also playing FF12 Zodiac Age pretty close to the end of the game now and around lvl 60. Reddas just joined my party.

Also still haven't finished FFXV yet, I keep meaning to but I just kept getting sidetracked either in it, or by other games, I'm only up to chapter 10 anyway so still got a few to go. But considering my sister and my friend want me to finish it I'll probably have to get back to playing it again.

Finally DA series I was replaying to go through any dlc I had missed. Currently halfway through Inquistion at the moment. Oh yeah and I was replaying Mass Effect as well to refresh on everything.

I haven't gotten Persona5 yet but I love the series so that is next on my list of games to get and complete, then it would have been ME Andromeda but I heard people really didn't like it, so I'm unsure on that. Then it'd be the Tomb Raider 20th year thing. Then the kingdom hearts pack so I can play all of the side games I've missed in the series.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Thread Information