Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167
Results 3,321 to 3,326 of 3326

Thread: Currently Playing

People's Champion

Status

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Yessir and it runs alright. The game auto-detected and set it a little too high. Very beautiful but chugging once there was a lot of action happening. Honestly, I'd probably have an easier time playing the game with the high settings because it gives more time to think/react. But clearly not ideal for a stream. My buddy has a similar rig and had single digit frames per second before his refund.

I haven't tried it on lesser settings but maybe I'll give it a go later and try streaming if it isn't too FUBAR. (Edit: Indy, if you wanna see for yourself, check my stream's videos and click on the only DOOM video, fast forward about halfway in and you'll see the stutter. It's not 'UNPLAYABLE' but it's definitely bad. That said, some textures and settings could be lowered and I have to imagine I could get it running smoothly with a few tweaks.)

Darksiders Warmastered seems awesome. I grabbed that and the remastered #2 on PS4 the other day, but before I had the chance to play either, I bought and installed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Talk about a pretty game.

Awesome to hear it's running well. I'm going to buy it next sale. How do I check your stream? I almost bought Mankind Divided but I'm going to wait until next sale. I got my eye on Castlevania lords of Shadow 2, Alien vs Predator or Grey Goo.

Darksiders was fantastic. It was super fun and had an awesome story. Great game mechanics. It was like Zelda and God of WAR had a child. I'm going to install the sequel eventually.

I have been playing Alan Wake the last two nights. I'm happy I bought it before they had to stop selling it digitally. For 2010..the game has amazing graphics. Seriously it's a work of art. Gameplay is great and it's got an interesting story. It's got some scares.
    Last edited by indyfan; 07-08-2017 at 06:07 AM.

GMT Baby

Status

Any Persona 5 players knocking about? Fuck me Kamoshida's Castle is making me lose my mind. I stupidly delayed going in until really late in timeline and have no choice but to mop it up in one attempt. Only issue now being that I have zero SP and those knights murder me every time.

Shit Into The Fire

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Just prestige'd on the MW Remaster.
    Prestige 2. I want the WWII COD now tho.

God's Gift to God

Status

Try going outside first GEEK

ily

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I've fallen out with the N Sane Trilogy and been playing UFC 2 instead. Not a bad game, was quite fun beating CM Punk and jumping ahead of him in the rankings as a result.

God's Gift to God

Status

It was funny at first glance, but punk having higher ratings in grappling than guys like nate diaz at launch is so fucking hilarious now. I haven't played it in a year so I've no idea if they ever nerfed punk you just reminded me of those shenanigans.

ily

Thread Information