LARIATOOOOOOOO

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Currently Playing

Just prestige'd on the MW Remaster.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Installed Black Desert Online and made two characters so far. The first was a sorceress (female) and the second was a striker (male). I've only played the sorceress so far but the action is pretty fun and the graphics are gorgeous. I'm not interested in the 'gear' and 'raiding' bullshit, I'm just here to kill some stuff, enjoy some epic scenery, and hopefully meet some cool folks along the way. Trying to enjoy this MMO similar to how I enjoyed LOTRO.

Also bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided cheap thanks to PS store sale. Only watched the introduction so far but I imagine I'll have some fun with it. Not expecting anything amazing because I haven't really loved these games since Invisible War but I'll try to remain somewhat optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

The Villian

Status

I bought Batman Arkham Knight, pretty great so far. There's a lot of times though where it hasn't been obvious what to do so I've had to look at walkthroughs but the general gameplay and great storyline make it a lot of fun.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Wipeout Omega Collection.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Wipeout Omega Collection.
    Don't spam.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Don't spam.
    Dude thinks just cause he was a smod he can do whatever he wants smdh

Tap Tap Tap

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017: I guess that makes me less lame

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Dude thinks just cause he was a smod he can do whatever he wants smdh

Tap Tap Tap
    If the post had been about Burnout I would have let it slide but...

Just a reminder that we both love Burnout 3. It would be really weird for them to randomly remake Burnout 3 of all games but if it were done well I would totally buy again. That crash mode should be in every racing game by default. I don't remember exactly how they changed it but I remember the next iteration of Burnout having a similar mode that sucked hard.

Status

Back to playing Metal Gear Solid 5. Pouring way too much time into this game. Spent a month-plus to get thru the new Mass Effect, but back to it. First MGS I've played and I can see why they are so popular.

People's Champion

Status

I have been playing Darksiders: Warmastered edition ( that I got for free!! THQ Nordic fuckin rules!!!) Game is so fluid on my pc it's ridiculous. I have to cap my FPS at 60(vsync) because it shoots up to 80. Game is so responsive and has a fantastic story. Action packed bad assery!!!!

Also has controllable camera. One thing I hated about God of War was the camera was controlled by the game. This game is better than GOW in every way. Can't wait to play the 2nd one!!!
    Last edited by indyfan; 06-20-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

Sister's home from school and now on school holidays, both of us are immeditately ill, so with the Crash Bandicoot remastered thing on the horizon I figured it's time to boot up the PS2 and play the original Crash games once again.

Fun stuff. The nostalgia hasn't worn off.

godamnit I'm going to buy a PS4 just to play the remastered Crash games

Heel Champion

Status

I'll be picking up Crash today, able to get it for a decent £20. Yaldi.

Been playing Sniper Elite 4 which is pretty good tbh, having not really played one before I'll probably go back and play 3 when I'm finished with this one. Multiplayer is quite fun on it too.

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Planned on replaying the Crash games but my old copies seem to have gone walkies.

Got a Mini SNES preordered though, so hyped for that.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Started a gaming stream (again). My first was way back when, and I guess Twitch had a big 'ol purge not too long ago and everything got wiped. Or at least, everything that was old/archived. So I am beginning anew with 'SteveKeepsDying' (<- thassa link) and would appreciate a follow from anyone willing.

Played a little bit of DOOM yesterday before my computer started chugging. Not sure if it's because I was streaming it also, or if the default settings were just a bit higher than my rig can handle, but I had to nope out of that one. I'll probably lower some settings and revisit soon - the vibe was amazing. I'm on the fence about the 'quick kill animations' or whatever the game calls them, they just sort of interrupt the flow of combat in a weird way. Like Skyrim kill animations but worse. I shouldn't really complain though, my buddy couldn't even run it and had to get a refund from Steam. Wah wahhh.

Went back to old faithful GTA Online, which is sadly closer to Saints Row these days. I absolutely hate that they added a 'flying motorcycle' (it completely 'breaks' the game) but I can't deny it's ridiculously fun. And I'm not even using it to grief people, so I can only imagine. Price point is quite high though, so if you're a PC player who wants to try it but doesn't have the funds, let me know and something can be arranged. Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention 'GTAGivers' but you can look that one up on your own.

Purchased a metric fuckton of games during the Steam Summer Sale (that is still going on) and will be trying them out on the stream in the coming days. Girlfriend is outta town for the weekend so expect to see me on plenty.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Started a gaming stream (again). My first was way back when, and I guess Twitch had a big 'ol purge not too long ago and everything got wiped. Or at least, everything that was old/archived. So I am beginning anew with 'SteveKeepsDying' (<- thassa link) and would appreciate a follow from anyone willing.

Played a little bit of DOOM yesterday before my computer started chugging. Not sure if it's because I was streaming it also, or if the default settings were just a bit higher than my rig can handle, but I had to nope out of that one. I'll probably lower some settings and revisit soon - the vibe was amazing. I'm on the fence about the 'quick kill animations' or whatever the game calls them, they just sort of interrupt the flow of combat in a weird way. Like Skyrim kill animations but worse. I shouldn't really complain though, my buddy couldn't even run it and had to get a refund from Steam. Wah wahhh.

Went back to old faithful GTA Online, which is sadly closer to Saints Row these days. I absolutely hate that they added a 'flying motorcycle' (it completely 'breaks' the game) but I can't deny it's ridiculously fun. And I'm not even using it to grief people, so I can only imagine. Price point is quite high though, so if you're a PC player who wants to try it but doesn't have the funds, let me know and something can be arranged. Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention 'GTAGivers' but you can look that one up on your own.

Purchased a metric fuckton of games during the Steam Summer Sale (that is still going on) and will be trying them out on the stream in the coming days. Girlfriend is outta town for the weekend so expect to see me on plenty.
    How is Doom on your pc? You still using gtx 660?

I'm on the fence on getting it. I heard it plays well on older cards until a certain level than game tanks the fps.

I bought Warhammer 40000: Space Marine.

I may buy Castlevania 2 or Grey Goo.

I just finished Darksiders Warmastered Edition. Fantastic game. Getting ready to start playing Space Marine or Alan Wake

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    How is Doom on your pc? You still using gtx 660?

I'm on the fence on getting it. I heard it plays well on older cards until a certain level than game tanks the fps.

I bought Warhammer 40000: Space Marine.

I may buy Castlevania 2 or Grey Goo.

I just finished Darksiders Warmastered Edition. Fantastic game. Getting ready to start playing Space Marine or Alan Wake
    Yessir and it runs alright. The game auto-detected and set it a little too high. Very beautiful but chugging once there was a lot of action happening. Honestly, I'd probably have an easier time playing the game with the high settings because it gives more time to think/react. But clearly not ideal for a stream. My buddy has a similar rig and had single digit frames per second before his refund.

I haven't tried it on lesser settings but maybe I'll give it a go later and try streaming if it isn't too FUBAR. (Edit: Indy, if you wanna see for yourself, check my stream's videos and click on the only DOOM video, fast forward about halfway in and you'll see the stutter. It's not 'UNPLAYABLE' but it's definitely bad. That said, some textures and settings could be lowered and I have to imagine I could get it running smoothly with a few tweaks.)

Darksiders Warmastered seems awesome. I grabbed that and the remastered #2 on PS4 the other day, but before I had the chance to play either, I bought and installed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Talk about a pretty game.
    Last edited by The Natural; 06-30-2017 at 04:42 PM.

God's Gift to God

Status

Playing Dying Light coop with my brother. Pretty fun so far and seems like it'll hold up. I don't think I'd enjoy it nearly as much solo. Inventory system is clogged early on but I'm close to opening it up.

KILLING ZOMBIES WHILE WEARING A SUIT OH YEAH

ily

Heel Champion

Status

Crash is more frustrating than I ever remember. I must've had the patience of a saint as a child. The opening old school signature is filled with that nostalgia. Really good remake though and I certainly hope this isn't the last we see of Crash.

God's Gift to God

Status

Tempted to get crash for warped. That's a highlight of my childhood.

I want CTR tho so fuck them for not doing it

ily

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulCoxatron View Post
    Tempted to get crash for warped. That's a highlight of my childhood.

I want CTR tho so fuck them for not doing it

ily
    The truth

Although I'd fucking destroy anyone at CTR

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Crash is more frustrating than I ever remember. I must've had the patience of a saint as a child. The opening old school signature is filled with that nostalgia. Really good remake though and I certainly hope this isn't the last we see of Crash.
    I think alot of people think the same. Crash 1 is certainly difficult but Crash 2 and 3 are less so.

Now hurry up and give me Spyro remakes

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~HAVE A NICE DAY~~
    Spoiler:

Thread Information