Page 163 of 188 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 3744

Thread: Currently Playing

H̸E̴L̷P̴ ̵M̵E̵!̸

Status
      Country                    Japan

Re: Currently Playing

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Are you playing the original ? If so where did you get it? I'm contemplating checking it out. I have always played Warcraft (rts). Funny too...since I prefer scifi over fantasy.

I'm playing Darksiders Warmastered edition. Fuckin great game.
    I've had it for years (the answer is yes). The best way to get it is in the Star Craft battlechest, since it comes with the Brood War expansion, and neat strategy guides. If you're a fan of RTS games, I'm still of the opinion that Star Craft is easily the best one ever made.

"Why won't the rainclouds go away? They're not going away at all..."

Grim's Threads:

"she must have changed her mind or something... That's why her fingertips were all bloody, anyway."

Spoiler:

"It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be let alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests."

- H.P. Lovecraft

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I've had it for years (the answer is yes). The best way to get it is in the Star Craft battlechest, since it comes with the Brood War expansion, and neat strategy guides. If you're a fan of RTS games, I'm still of the opinion that Star Craft is easily the best one ever made.
    I'm going to check it out on blizzards online store. I have been meaning to play it for years.

Have you ever played Homeworld or Supreme Commander?

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulShake View Post
    I think I've beaten Snake Eater at least 10 times. It's as close to perfection as you are going to get with a game tbh. The goddamn feels. Everytime. I think I have shed a tear every playthrough.
    The first time through was a pretty amazing experience knowing absolutely nothing. Going in the second time armed with knowledge is something else. I'm getting pumped just thinking about it. And climbing that ladder

Its Rock Or Bust!

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Just started Resident Evil: Biohazard a couple of nights ago. Its taking a bit of time getting used to first person though. The only other horror game I've played is The Evil Within and the difference between the two is night and day. Evil Within wasn't scary or tense, nor did it really try to be either. RE7 so far on other hand is tense as hell so far.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Syrup View Post
    Just started Resident Evil: Biohazard a couple of nights ago. Its taking a bit of time getting used to first person though. The only other horror game I've played is The Evil Within and the difference between the two is night and day. Evil Within wasn't scary or tense, nor did it really try to be either. RE7 so far on other hand is tense as hell so far.

Welcome to the family, son.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Its Rock Or Bust!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulShake View Post
    Welcome to the family, son.
    Apart from seeing 'You Are Dead' a lot, its good to be here.

Meh

Status

A few things.

Been working on playing through the original 4 King's Quest games on my Apple ][.
    Been playing a lot of Bookworm (the java game.).
    A dabble of WWE 2k16.

And I'm thinking of starting up Homeworld again.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Finished playing a game called Night In The Woods. Recently released adventure game focusing on story and exploration, as we follow the adventures of a college dropout returning to her home, and finding changes she doesn't quite remember during that odd phrase of her life between adulthood and teenager. While I'd recommend the game for the dry, darkly amusing dialogue alone, it also has one hell of a story beneath it's charm that I genuinely don't know how much I can get into without spoiling too much of it, only that it'll make you think, and make you feel, both for good, and bad, which is a pretty cool contrast from the 2D Storybook cutesy animation. Not to mention a great cast of relatable characters that feel like actual people and not cardboard cutouts of various types of folk.

Gameplay wise, I'd be lying if I said it had a lot of variety. For the most part, you run around town and talk to characters, occasionally getting into minigames which don't last too long. The story saves this, however. From slice-of-life barrelling towards existential horror. It's very... Bittersweet. Like I said earlier, with the animation style it's very easy to assume it's just a fun, cheery bowl of diabetes which I would've played anyway because I eat that shit up. But it's not quite that. The story makes sure that, with the exception of a few moments, every cutesy moment is backdropped by a bleakness that you can't get rid of.

I like it. Play it for the story and characters. You probably won't regret it.

TL;DR: Like Undertale, but not quite.

Its Rock Or Bust!

Status

Resident Evil 7 was a lot shorter than I thought it would be and kinda went off the rails during the second half.

Now I'm onto Horizon Zero Dawn. I've only played for a few hours, killed a few animals but its great so far. The graphics and landscape are stunning. I'm not too far into the storyline to know where its going to go though.

Meh

Status

Tonight, playing Castlevania Bloodlines.

H̸E̴L̷P̴ ̵M̵E̵!̸

Status
      Country                    Japan

Replaying Red Dead Redemption for the first time in over a year. Still pretty good.

"Why won't the rainclouds go away? They're not going away at all..."

Grim's Threads:

"she must have changed her mind or something... That's why her fingertips were all bloody, anyway."

Spoiler:

"It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be let alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests."

- H.P. Lovecraft

Meh

Status

Going to playthrough Akalabeth tonight.

Cheese!

Status

Stunt Races on GTA V Online, and bought Skyrim Special Edition on PS4 yesterday. I've played Skyrim a lot before on PS3, I think like three different characters but never actually completed the game yet.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

I was a highwayman

Status

WWE 2k17 and town of salem(thanks to natty man what would I do without that guy). 2k17 is really good gameplay wise I don't play universe mode because well Play mode offers more than universe does.

ToS I've been watching for a while and last night natty got me to play it. Out of five games I had a good time gonna play some more later.

Also been playing minecraft a lot on PS4. I play creative because I'd rather build and make stuff. But I did play survival a good bit before turning on creative. So far I've built a tower home base on a mountain(original right) and a under water one which was hard even on creative.

Also been playing Mortal Kombat XL(wanted dlc without having to DL) really like it completed the story in one day it was so good I couldn't stop playing(making it the second only game I've beat the story in one sit down). Now I've been playing towers to see the stories after you win.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Town of Salem is really good stuff. Used to play it with a friend like every day at some point.

Reeks of Awesomeness

Status
      Country                    Australia

I Pulled out the original Xbox from the cupboard today
    I've been playing Stubbs the Zombie for hours now

God's Gift to God

Status

I wanna play town of Salem with you guys.

Been going through bf1 war stories. Man this game is pretty. But I've been disappointed in the structure because it doesn't feel like a war it feels like Rambo. Every single story you play as a guy that's in an impossible position and prevails. The only one with a narrative that made sense was the flyer but they're all insanely exaggerated imo. And very challenging because of that. Seriously. One guy vs wave after wave of enemy is absurd in this type of setting and idgaf if they're based on real stories or not suck it.

Also been playing some more gears 4 since they updated the gnasher. I'm super happy that the spray is where I actually aim now but the range on this thing is absurd now. One shotting people from 25 feet away 😆 never change gears

I NEED TO actually get in some overwatch with natty. Our time will come soon bby

ily

Meh

Status

Dragon Wars. Good RPG from 1989, playing on my Apple //e.

Great game. If you ever played Bard's Tale I-III, you'll love it.

Backyarder

Status

I haven't been gaming as much as I'd like to lately...been super busy with a job transistion, Mania weekend, and building a Youtube channel with a buddy of mine.

Buuut when I do get time to sit back and hit some buttons...I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Not a perfect game, but really really good. I'm committed to finishing it.

WeeeOOO WeeeOOO WeeeOOO, RRRanaruNA RRRanaruNA, CHICOO cho Ca CHOO CACoo!!!

I was a highwayman

Status

Started playing the amazing spider-man two for PS4 and loving every second. The only thing I don't like about it is the little crimes that pop up. Now they wouldn't be a problem if they didn't punish you for missing one or two. But it's legit impossible for me and pretty sure most to do every little crime that pops up and do the main story. Other than that though love the story considering I didn't have high expectations with it being a "movie based" game i'd call it $20 well spent.

Thread Information