Page 127 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 3799

Thread: Currently Playing

Ole!

Status

Re: Currently Playing

Finished the borderlands pre sequel boss and boy is it tough but not difficult, i'd recommend getting the glitch gun that has Pickle's voice as it deals so much damage and with it being a glitch gun you get it changing every now and again into a different gun type, the shotgun glitch is a beast with the corrosive element effect.

Status
      Country                    United States

Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition.

I've always dug these games a good bit even though there isn't much to them. I wish they would bring back the create a character "story mode".

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

when was there a create a character story mode? i dont remember that being in any of the games other than Empires but I could be wrong.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

I misremembered, I played Samurai Warriors for PS2. Which is made by Koei as well That had an officer training mode. Where you created a character and built up your stats. I never played the later Samurai games, so I don't know if they had that mode too.

Status

i havent played any new Samurai for a while. I always find these games fun though but as you said, there's no real sticking point to them or anything. Although doing the hypothetical routes in story mode is a reason for replaying.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

FFS Calm Doon

Status
      Country                    UK

Bought Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare today. It's alright, fairly enjoying it. Not played a COD game since the first Black Ops, not particularly sure why as I loved that game and I just never got round to MW3 and fell out of the series.

One thing that is pissing me off is that they are trying to sell Zombies as DLC, fuck off. I hate when compaines want to charge you for shit that you used to get as standard.

stressed but chillin

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    One thing that is pissing me off is that they are trying to sell Zombies as DLC, fuck off. I hate when compaines want to charge you for shit that you used to get as standard.
    It's quite annoying. Sadly, most games seem to be going in this direction. I actually purchased Advanced Warfare shortly after it's release, but proceeded to barely even bother with the game. Despite hardly touching the game for months, I recently started playing the game a little bit over the last week or two when best friends would ask me to tag along for some multiplayer and I've surprisingly been absolutely dominating during games. Last night I remember stringing together a few 30 plus kill games with 6 or fewer deaths in TDM. MY recent experiences with the game have been so pleasant that they actually brought back those feelings I had while playing MW2.

Spoiler:

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

After having watched the gamesocietypimps videos on it I've finally started playing 7 days to die. Mindless fun really.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

The Franchise

Status

Payday 2. ...still

About halfway through Infamy II. Been a long slog, trying out different skill trees instead of just my usual mondo-ass Enforcer build. Playing Mastermind, it's fun but EXPENSIVE. Just aced the Joker skill (turning a cop to your side and having him as backup) so I've been having loads of fun with that. Usually its the only game I play lol. Just got the new(ish) DLC missions for Sniper Elite III but haven't cracked them open yet.

Beyond that, it's the only game that continually keeps my interest. Been meaning to get a good TEW game going, just lots of boring start up stuff to do before getting into the good booking stuff.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    After having watched the gamesocietypimps videos on it I've finally started playing 7 days to die. Mindless fun really.
    Looks hilarious! Like a dumbed down DayZ in a way. Can other people kill you and take your shit?

BROTHER

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Fearless University

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Looks hilarious! Like a dumbed down DayZ in a way. Can other people kill you and take your shit?

BROTHER
    Sure can. Gets crazy at times.

Status

Sure can. Gets crazy at times.
    Yeah seems like DayZ but less complicated, you dont die from dehydration or anything right?

I used to play DayZ and itd get ridiculous - other people would be more of a danger than the zombies.

BROTHER

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

currently playing through Resident Evil revelations 2 with my girlfriend. She is really good at it, and I have only got her into video games over the past 6 months or so but she is really good at Grand Theft Auto and is already ranked up past my brother which is incredible. she is really enjoying Resident Evil Revelations 2 and it is her first introduction to the Resident Evil series. I only wish that the last of us had two player co op, it's almost perfect for it.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 06-03-2015 at 09:58 AM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    currently playing through Resident Evil revelations 2 with my girlfriend. She is really good at it, and I have only got her into video games over the past 6 months or so but she is really good at Grand Theft Auto and is already ranked up fast my brother which is incredible. she is really enjoying Resident Evil Revelations 2 and it is her first introduction to the Resident Evil series. I only wish that the last of us had two player co op, it's almost perfect for it.
    Annoying thing is one having to go Moira/Natalia. I have yet to complete the game, where are you on it?

If you ever play Raid Mode, hit me up!

BROTHER

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Fearless University

Status

Yeah seems like DayZ but less complicated, you dont die from dehydration or anything right? Zombies are only a hassle at night.

I used to play DayZ and itd get ridiculous - other people would be more of a danger than the zombies.

BROTHER
    Pretty sure you cant die from dehydration. It does slow you down though. You can die from bleeding out or being infected.

Status

Pretty sure you cant die from dehydration. It does slow you down though. You can die from bleeding out or being infected.
    Ah, in DayZ you basically have to start off by finding water and shit. Real pain. Are there vehicles and stuff in the game or is it just on foot? I watched a gameplay video of two idiots basically running from everything and screaming. Loled at zombie bees though.

BROTHER

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Annoying thing is one having to go Moira/Natalia. I have yet to complete the game, where are you on it?

If you ever play Raid Mode, hit me up!

BROTHER
    I am on chapter 3 right now. I have played in RAID mode and I do enjoy it very much, so I will definitely hit you up on that

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    I am on chapter 3 right now. I have played in RAID mode and I do enjoy it very much, so I will definitely hit you up on that
    Just a word of warning and trying not to spoil, there is an event in Claires part that defines whether you get the good or the bad ending. I dont want to ruin it for you but its after the final boss fight for that ep (youll know) and make sure you use Moira for it.

If youve already sussed that out then well done haha. And good shit man, Raid is the tits. It gets incredibly difficult though.

BROTHER

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Fearless University

Status

Ah, in DayZ you basically have to start off by finding water and shit. Real pain. Are there vehicles and stuff in the game or is it just on foot? I watched a gameplay video of two idiots basically running from everything and screaming. Loled at zombie bees though.

BROTHER
    Nah no vechiles you can drive. All just on foot smacking zombies with sticks till you find some guns.

God's Gift to God

Status

Since the Fallout 4 trailer dropped yesterday and got everyone hyped I figured now would be a good time to get my fallout 3 run in. After accidentally ending the game at 35 hours the last time I'm gonna pay a little more attention to make sure I get through all the content. Have the goty edition so installing all the dlc and game and then rocking it.

Maybe I'll open new Vegas after this playthrough >_>

ily

Thread Information