Thread: TNA IMPACT 07-15-10 (Spoilers)

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    us=United States

TNA IMPACT 07-15-10 (Spoilers)

Spoiler:

ECW INVASION at taping tonight, Foley returned and just watched.

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/5zrczj - Uploaded by PWTorch
    Source:PW TORCH TEXT
    Last edited by Robert Miqueli; 07-12-2010 at 09:15 PM.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Re: TNA IMPACT 07-15-10 (Spoilers)

I'm psyched. Their PPV was ok, but it should have been great given the quality standard Impact had been pulling. So if I disregard the PPV, I'm still expecting a high quality show this Thursday. Looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

Spoilers from Xplosion and Impact from PWTorch also

Spoiler:

Follow along with live coverage of today's TNA Impact TV tapings for the Thursday, July 15 episode of Impact.

One big angle tonight is scheduled to be the ECW Invasion for Impact.

Xplosion TV taping

(1) Ink Inc. beat Phil Shatter & Mikael Judas. Basic five minute tag match with TNA president Dixie Carter out early watching the match. Looked like a tryout match for Shatter and Judas.

Jeremy Borash and Taz then came out to call the Xplosion matches.

(2) Suicide beat Eric Young in a pretty good ten minute match. Nice back and forth with two strong false finishes.

(3) Orlando Jordan beat Homicide via submission in another ten minute match. Pretty good back and forth again. Things were testy midway through when Jordan caught Homicide on the head with a leg whip and Homicide jumped up, no-sold, and threw his bandana down. It certainly made the match more interesting.

Impact taping

The taping started with Abyss in-ring for a promo. He called out RVD for later and said he has final instructions from "them.". Abyss brought a slab of meat and his piece of wood with nails that he named Janice. He bashed the slab and broke Janice in the process.

They replayed the big brawl between Taylor Wilde and Sarita that led to them brawling to ringside.

(1) Sarita beat Taylor Wilde in a Street Fight. Brawl around the ring that never entered the ring.

Backstage, Kevin Nash tried to hit on Miss T. Classic Nash.

(2) Brian Kendrick beat X Division champion Doug Williams in a non title I Quit match. Williams dominated early on then quit while locked in a rear naked choke.

After the match, Kevin Nash came out and powerbombed Kendrick. Nash then cut a promo about WCW 1990s. Even had a reference to Yetti and the monster truck deal at Havoc. Nash basically said he's trying to get Hogan and Bischoff's attention. Jeff Jarrett interrupted and told him not to become Sting and get suspended. They talked about who's the better worker and Nash left it as they'll find out soon enough.

(3) Samoa Joe beat Desmond Wolfe and Rob Terry in a three way match. Joe won via tap out over Wolfe. They're trying to get Terry over as a babyface using Joe, who played a strong BA like at the PPV. Wolfe continues to be used as a job guy but he had decent offense early on.

They're doing a Best of Five series between the Machineguns and Beer Money. First match will be a ladder match this week on Impact.

(4) Beer Money beat The Guns in another strong match. It was non title. The match went about ten minutes and featured more great spots between the two teams. This is the right feud to showcase TNA's tag division. The finish was set up to screw over the Guns to put them in the hole in the series. Ref bump, Sabin grabbed the contract, Storm with the beer shot to the head, and senior Hebner declared Beer Money the winners.

(5) The Pope beat Matt Morgan in three minutes. Afterward, Morgan tried to take out Pope ringside, but Anderson made the save. Anderson and Morgan went back and forth before Morgan took off. Commence Anderson vs. Morgan program.

Still to come: Jeff Hardy vs. Jay Lethal.

Backstage: Velvet complained to Lacey about Madison adding a fourth member to the BPs at the PPV.

Impact Zone: Rayne came out and said she did not add a fourth member. She vowed to sue TNA for everything the company is worth if they don't reverse the decision from the PPV giving the KO Title to Angelina Love. Velvet and Lacey then came out. Madison and Velvet went back and forth with blonde jokes. Angelina Love came out with new music. She said the acting on The Hills is better than BP. They went back and forth saying the women on the mic couldn't have been a BP because she had a "dumpy ass." Madison then demanded the title back from Angelina. Cue up the motorcycle and mystery biker coming through the crowd after Madison and Angelina brawled. No reveal of Tara. She did a quick run-in, then Madison hopped on the bike and left. Long segment that will likely be edited down.

Guys, this is the news and rumors section, you don't need to use spoiler tags.

12 and 0hio!

Status

Having Motorcity Machine Guns lose to Beer Money less then a week after winning the titles is dumb as hell. I'll have to see the match before I can decide weather or not they job'd out but it's still dumb.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Guys, this is the news and rumors section, you don't need to use spoiler tags.
    Jim originally I did and then I changed it when I saw Welbek's post

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Infamous J View Post
    Having Motorcity Machine Guns lose to Beer Money less then a week after winning the titles is dumb as hell. I'll have to see the match before I can decide weather or not they job'd out but it's still dumb.
    Considering their victory was somewhat indecisive (them winning after a match restart) I don't mind seeing them go back and forth like this. It keeps Beer Money in good standing for Fortune (and thus keeps Fortune looking strong) while showcases MCMG as equals and capable of loss (which is good as long as its non-title, because that adds to every title match they have from now on.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucha Bear
    Well...you can't have anything in life

I HAVE STARTED STREAMING MY GAME SESSIONS
    ...COME AND CHECK IT OUT IF YOU'RE BORED,OK?

One Batch, Two Batch

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Infamous J View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Considering their victory was somewhat indecisive (them winning after a match restart) I don't mind seeing them go back and forth like this. It keeps Beer Money in good standing for Fortune (and thus keeps Fortune looking strong) while showcases MCMG as equals and capable of loss (which is good as long as its non-title, because that adds to every title match they have from now on.)
    Basically what Natch said, but also... With it being a Best Of 5 Series, it actually makes it more fun that the Champions start off with the loss. In fact, if they lose the next match I won't mind either, as long as a) they are showcased well, and b) they win the series emphatically.

Also guys, don't worry about spoiler tags in the News & Rumours Section. The area is clearly marked as containing possible spoilers and people are at risk of discovering things in here that they may want kept secret, but that's the risk we each take when we come into the section.

Spoiler tags are just for the other sections that you post in, so that you can hide things from those who may not already know what you do. So basically, anything that's in this section and hasn't either been discussed on TV already, or that is less than 24 hours old. Although that last part is really just my own personal preference... And obviously doesn't pertain to the live discussion threads, cos that'd be silly.

Thread Information