Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWF 2001: Make or Break

Killing It.

Status

WWF 2001: Make or Break

Backstory
    The year is 2001, WCW is dead. Vince McMahon planned on buying out the company, and did so with no interference. McMahon has no plan for WCW at this point, he is just happy to be the only big dog in town once again. In fact, Vincent's life seems to be going good at this point with WWF on top of the world, and his family back together and doing fine!

It is May 28th, 2001, we're fresh off Judgement Day, and Austin must take on a new challenger proving that he is done with The Udertaker last night, and with The Rock suspended from the WWF, and Triple H standing tall by his side, who will rise as a challenge for Stone Cold? Well with the first RAW is WAR of June very soon we're going to find out!

It's truley a "Make or Break" year with the WWF, they have no competition, they only have to battle against themselves each week, trying to top last week, if there was ever a time to prove how great WWF was, that time would be now!
    Whats the future of WWF? What is left for them to do? No obstacle left to overcome, what's next? Will McMahon relax and enjoy himself with his family? Or will he try harder than ever to prove that the WWF is home of the greatest the wrestling world has to offer!

WWF Roster (2001)

-Heel
    -Face

Staff

Owner
    Vincent K. McMahon

Commissioner
    William Regal

C.E.O.
    Linda McMahon

Announce Team
    Paul Heyman
    Jim Ross

Ring Announcer
    Lillian Garcia

Backstage Announcer
    Michael Cole

Roster

Al Snow
    Albert
    Bradshaw
    Big Show
    "The One" Billy Gunn
    Billy Kidman
    Booker T
    Bubba Ray Dudley
    Bull Buchanan
    Chris Jericho
    Christian
    Crash Holly
    DDP
    Dean Malenko
    D-Von Dudley
    Eddie Guerrero
    Edge
    Essa Rios
    Farooq
    The Goodfather
    Grand Master Sexay
    Hardcore Holly
    Hugh Morrus
    Jamie Noble
    Jeff Hardy
    Jerry Lynn
    Justin Credible
    K-Kwik
    Kanyon
    Kurt Angle
    Matt Hardy
    Mick Foley
    Perry Saturn
    Raven
    Rey Misterio
    Rhyno
    Rob Van Dam
    Rikishi
    The Rock
    Road Dogg
    Scotty 2 Hotty
    "Sugar" Shane Helms
    Shannon Moore
    Sho Funaki
    Spike Dudley
    "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
    Steve Blackman
    Steven Richards
    Tazz
    Taka Michinoku
    Test
    Triple H
    Sean Morley
    William Regal
    X-Pac
    The Undertaker

Diva's

Chyna
    Debra
    Ivory
    Lita
    Molly Holly
    Stacey Keibler
    Stephanie McMahon-Hemsley
    Terri Runnels
    Trish Stratus
    Torrie Wilson

Teams

Brother's Of Destruction (The Undertaker, and Kane)
    The Power Trip (Steve Austin/Triple H)
    Team Extreme (Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Lita)
    The Radicalz (Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko)
    The Holly's (Hardcore, Crash, Molly)
    The Dudley's (Bubba Ray, D-Von, Spike)
    Right To Censor (Steven Richards, Sean Morley, The Goodfather, Bull Buchanan, Ivory)
    Edge & Christian
    Too Cool (Rikishi, Grand Master Sexay, Scotty 2 Hotty)
    Kai En Tai (Funaki, Taka)
    X-Factor (Albert, X-Pac, Justin Credible)
    Road Dogg & K-Kwik
    APA (Bradshaw and Farooq)
    Head Cheese (Al Snow & Steve Blackman)
    Three Count (Shane Helms & Shannon Moore)

Managers

Stephanie McMahon-Hemsley to Triple H
    Debra to Stone Cold
    Terri Runnels to Perry Saturn

Championships

WWF Championship - "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (4-1-01)

Intercontinental Championship - Chris Jericho (5-28-01)

World Tag Team Championship - Edge & Christian (4-1-01)

Hardcore Championship - Edge & Christian (6-11-01)

European Championship - Matt Hardy (4-26-01)

Upcoming Pay-Per Views

King of the Ring - Continental Airlines Arena; East Rutherford, NJ 6/24/2001
    Fully Loaded - Gund Arena; Cleveland, OH 7/22/2001
    SummerSlam - Compaq Center; San Jose, CA 8/19/2001
    Unforgiven - Mellon Arena; Pittsburgh, PA 9/23/2001
    No Mercy - Savvis Center; St Louis, MO 10/21/2001
    Survivor Series - Greensboro Coliseum; Greensboro, NC 11/18/2001
    Vengeance - San Diego Sports Arena; San Diego, CA 12/9/2001
    Last edited by Kakarot; 08-11-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

Re: WWE 2001: Make or Break

I look forward to see how you develop this, Kakarot! I loved plenty of things about 2001, but there are plenty of things that I'd change about it, so it'll be great to see what course you take.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I'm looking forward to this!
    I'm happy that you're not sending Rock off and I hope you keep him involved in the story lines...he's definitely one of the top guys ever in that company.

Chikara Trainee

Status

at the time I think its WWF or am I COMPLETELY WRONG :o

Killing It.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HartFoundation View Post
    at the time I think its WWF or am I COMPLETELY WRONG :o
    Oops.. meant to make that WWF... :\

Sole Survivor

I love this, points in 01 I love such as SCSA heel, The Right To Censor, the hardys, e and c and the dudleys. Many things man

I look forward to this

Status
      Country                    United States

Essa Rios for the win

POWERFUL
    RANGERS
    Zero/Silk/Shake
    BlackTiger/HoHo/
    Rogue

Underdog

Status

Looks awesome but I noticed that Matt Hardy isn't listed on the roster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Greatest Wrestler Who Ever Lived

Killing It.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle View Post
    Looks awesome but I noticed that Matt Hardy isn't listed on the roster.
    Fixed.
    Can't believe I forgot to add one half of The Hardys and my European champion... Lol

BTW, does anyone know how I change that E in the title to an F?

Killing It.

Status

WWF 2001: Make or Break (RAW IS WAR PREVIEW)

PREVIEW

The Saddledome: Calgary, Canada
    May 28, 2001

Who's The Next Challenge?
    Stone Cold Steve Austin has beaten the likes of The Undertaker, and The Rock in his latest title run, and now with Triple H by his side, who is left to challenge the man who's name is Stone Cold Steve Austin? Who will step up to the plate and become the number one contender for the World Wrestling Federation championship? We'll have to find out this Monaday night on RAW IS WAR!

Intercontinental Championship Match!
    The Game has held the Intercontinental championship for almost two months now, and for reason Chris Jericho has just sat back and watched the whole reign as Triple H has battle Kane. Tomorrow night on RAW all that changes, as Chris Jericho takes on Triple H in a intercontinental title match!

On Vacation

Status

Re: WWF 2001: Make or Break

nice preview , i will be reading your first show

Underdog

Status

PM a mod. They can change the title.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Greatest Wrestler Who Ever Lived

Killing It.

Status

RAW IS WAR May 28th 2001

May 28th 2001
    Calgary Alberta, Canada
    The Saddledome

We open the show as Pyro goes off, Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme music plays as he enters the ring with Triple H.

Stone Cold
    Alright, now lets cut straight to it. I don't want to beat around the bush, you all know that at Judgment Day I beat the holy hell out of The Undertaker, you know that the man who would usually come out here and challenge ole Stone Cold is suspended from the WWF and that man is The Rock! So who is going to take me on next, huh? I mean Triple H isn't going to be the man, and he's the only one deserving enough of the shot! So I guess sense there isn't anyone left to take me on I should just go on a vacation!

Triple H
    You know Steve, I have nobody good enough to challengee me for my title either so why don't we....

Stone Cold
    What are you saying? Are you seriously suggesting you be my next challenger? I thought we we're friends!

Triple H
    You don't understand, we are friends and a real friend would give his other friend a shot at his title!

Stone Cold
    I can't believe your really asking me this Triple H...

A countdown clock appears on the titantron, we go through a worm hole of sorts and pyro goes off! Chris Jericho is posing with arms spread, back turned to the crowd on the stage!

Chris Jericho
    Would you two please, SHUT THE HELL UP! I know your lovers and all but come on, the fans... actually NOBODY wants to see you kiss and make up after this little arguement! Triple H, you think you have no worthy challenges? Well don't worry, because in case you forgot we have a Intercontinental championship match here tonight in Calgary, Alberta Canada! A little heads up, after I'm done with Triple H, I'm going to go to King Of The Ring and take your title too Stone Cold!

The crowd goes wild for their fellow canadian!

Stone Cold
    You know what Chris? My name is Stone Cold Steve Austin, and I do not deserve this!

Chris Jericho
    We get it, your Stone cold Steve Austin! Now please don't make me come down there and shut you up!

Steve Austin
    I'd like to see your little pansy canadian ass come try!

Triple H
    Calm down Stone Cold, I got this punk.

The crowd fires boo's at "The Game" before he can say anything to Jericho

Stone Cold
    Every single one of you need to shut your mouths or I'll come out there and beat your ass right now!

Triple H
    We could take all of you on at once and it still wouldn't take more than a second!

Chris Jericho
    Hey junior, I'm still here!

Triple H
    Sorry Chris, your easy to forget about. After our match tonight, you wont be able to walk until long after King Of The Ring! So I suggest you go backstage, lace up your boots, pray, and then we'll have our little match. After that, I can have my match with Austin!

Stone Cold
    I thought we agreed against that!

Mr. McMahon's music plays as he comes out to the top of the stage.

Mr. McMahon
    That's enough! Jericho, I decide who will get the chance at Austin, and right now your not exactly in the running! Triple H, I know your my son and all, but I will not let you face Steve Austin! It just isnt right, you two are a team damn it!

Chris Jericho
    Well Vinnie, I think your out of options on who is going to face Austin!

Mr. McMahon
    Exactly, so Steve, I think a vacation is looking pretty good right now!

Triple H
    I'm not allowing that Vince! I say when I beat Jericho tonight you give me that shot!

Mr. McMahon
    Your lucky I don't want to upset my little girl Triple H... winner of tonights match will get Austin at King Of The Ring!

Chris Jericho
    But as for tonight, sense Austin isn't doing anything, I suggest he goes one on one with Alberta's very own, Chris Benoit!

The fans at the Saddledome go mad for their hometown hero!

Steve Austin
    Ha! Vince, let me have Benoit so I can humiliate him in front of his friends and family! Come on, please!

Mr. McMahon
    That sound like a great idea, I mean these people did take time to stop playing ice hockey to come here tonight, so I'll give them their little Canadian hero in action!

The Big Show is backstage making his way to ringside for his Hardcore title defence. All of a sudden seen running up behind him is Rhyno holding a steel chair, Rhyno hits show acroos the back and then as Show holds his back Rhyno gores him! Rhyno demands his referee to pin, 1..2..3! Rhyno holds up the title before running away!

Commercial Break

Before the match starts Tazz stands in the ring with a microphone

Tazz
    Hey Big Show, I thought this was going to be for the hardcore title!?

Rhyno comes to the stage

Rhyno
    Don't worry Tazz it still is for the title... but it's now a triple threat!

Opening Contest
    Hardcore championship
    Triple Threat
    Rhyno vs Big Show vs Tazz

The crowd is in awe of the hardcore intensions of each man in this match, Tazz trys to battle of the much larger Big Show, he throws punch after punch towards Big Show but Show is hardly affected, Tazz continues but Rhyno hits him with a suprise GORE! Rhyno turns to the Big Show as he's grabbed by the throat, Big Show hits a Chokeslam! Show looks at Rhyno but decides not to pin him, instead Show turns to Tazz and brings him up by his throat, Big Show tosses Tazz into the corner, Show charges towards Tazz but Tazz moves out of the way, Show stumbles backwards out of the corner, and Tazz jumps up onto him locking on Tazzmission! Show falls down to his knee's looking as if he'll tap but Rhyno hits Tazz in the head with a trash can lid! Rhyno turns to Big Show and hits him the head with the trash can lid as well! Rhyno see's Tazz getting up in the corner of his eye and runs toward him with a GORE, but Tazz moves out of the way sending Rhyno shoulder first into the corner! Tazz locks on his signature submission hold bringing Rhynon to the ground, and Rhyno taps out!

Winner of the match, and new Hardcore Champion, Tazz!

Segment

Edge & Christian are standing around backstage, as they see Stone Cold and Triple H walk by.

Christian
    Hey guys, I think it's totally cool that you guys are going to beat down Benoit and Jericho down tonight!

Edge
    Yeah, it totally reeks of awesomness!

Stone cold
    Do you really think we're doing this for you two?

Triple H
    No! We're doing this because Benoit and Jericho are arrogant sons of bitches that need to be dealt with!

Christian
    Maybe a little because of us...?

Stone Cold
    Not even a little!

Triple H
    In fact, next we might just come and take those belts off you two morons! So watch it.

Triple H and Austin walk away, as The Undertaker and Kane walk up to the tag team champions.

The Undertaker
    Damn, sounds like they don't like you guys... luckily, you two wont have the tag titles for long so it wont matter!

Commercial Break

Match Two
    Non-Title
    Tag Team Match
    Edge & Christian vs The Brothers of Destruction

The Undertaker and Edge are the two legal men, Undertaker beats down Edge in the corner, Undertaker backs up into the opposite corner before he runs back towards Edge for a clothsline, but Edge puts his boot into the face of Taker! Edge pushes himself to the top rope and hits Taker with a missle dropkick! Edge and The Undertaker both crawl towards their partners... Edge jumps and tags Christian who runs to stop Undertaker but its too late! Undertaker makes the tag to Kane, Christian turns and runs to tag Edge back in but Edge drops off the apron. Christian turns into a big boot from Kane, Kane signals for the chokeslam but Edge runs into the ring and hits a SPEAR! Christian makes the cover, 1..2 but Taker breaks up the pin! Edge runs towards The Undertaker, but he's caught, Christian trys to save his brother but he's caught by the neck as well. Undertaker pushes Christian to Kane and the Brothers Of Destruction look over to each other before hitting a double chokeslam! Kane covers Christian, 1..2..3!

Winners of the match, The Undertaker, and Kane!

After the match Kane and The Undertaker celebrate in the ring, when a strange video appears on the screen....
    The video shows The Undertakers wife Sara at her home, she is in the kitchen making a snack when a disguised voice is heard...

Anonoymous
    Undertaker, I know your watching. Do you recongnise this woman? Of course you do, it's your wife Sara. I'm close Undertaker, you might want to get home... fast. I'm not sure how long I can stay outside, I may just have to go... inside!

The Undertaker runs backstage, seemingly going home to protect his wife.

Edge and Christian get to their feet and begin to argue after the loss when The Dudley Boyz, run in from the crowd! D-Von and Bubba Ray throw Edge over the top rope and hit Christian with a double clothesline. Bubba tells D-Von to "Get the tables!"D-von goes tto the outside, gets a table from under the ring and sets it up, they send Christian off the ropes ready to 3D him through but Edge grabs his brothers leg and pulls him under the ropes. Edge and Christian back up the ramp looking scared beyond belief of The Dudleys and their table.

Commercial Break.

Segment

William Regal is in his office, sitting at his desk as Kurt Angle walks in.

William Regal
    Why Kurt, what can I do for you?

Kurt Angle
    I'll tell you what you can do Regal, you can book me in a damn match!

William Regal
    I'm sorry, I must of some how forgotten to get you an opponent for the night...

Kurt Angle
    Your damn right you did! Now fix me up!

William Regal
    Who did you have in mind?

Kurt Angle
    I don't know! It's your job to find me an opponent, I just want to get in the ring! Set me up with one of those Hardy Boys or something... I'm sure they don't have anything to do.

William Regal
    Well of course they don't Kurt! I don't want people to change the channel now do I?

Jeff Hardy walks into the room

Jeff Hardy
    Hey Kurt, I was just walking by and I swear I heard my name...

Kurt Angle
    I don't think either of us said Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy
    You did mention the Hardy Boys right? And you need an opponent? Well I'm free, lets do this!

Kurt Angle
    Go on Regal, grant the match!

William Regal
    Of course, it's next.

Kurt Angle
    I hope your ready to have your ankle snapped Jeff!

Jeff Hardy
    Whatever Kurt. Oh and Regal, I heard what you said, make sure next week you book me against you. I don't think people will change the channel, they'd rather watch you get your ass kicked!

Match Three
    Singles
    Jeff Hardy vs Kurt Angle

Jeff Hardy and Angle trade blows in the center of the ring, Jeff goes for a punch but Angle ducks, gets behind him and hits a german suplex! Kurt takes down the straps and grabs the ankle but Jeff pushes himself up and jumping on one hits a enziguri! Jeff goes to the top rope but Angle jumps to his feet, runs up the turnbuckle, and hits Jeff with a arm drag from the top rope! Angle grabs the ankle of Hardy and locks on the ankle lock, and Hardy taps out! The referee rings the bell but Kurt Angle doesn't seem to have any intentions on letting go of the hold!

Commercial Break

Match Four
    Non-Title
    Singles
    Steve Austin vs Chris Benoit
    The crowd is hot to see their hometown hero, Chris Benoit get a shot at the WWF champion, they cheer when Benoit hits something as little as a chop, and boo when Austin gets in a shot for the most part. Benoit hits Austin with a german suplex, and then follows through with a second, holding onto the suplex position he hits a third german suplex! Benoit goes to the top rope, taunts for the crowd momentarily, he attempts the diving headbutt but Austin moves! Benoit lays in pain, Austin covers Benoit, 1..2 but Benoit kicks out. Austin pulls Benoit up, flips him off, and goes for the stunner, but Benoit reverses into the crippler crossface! Austin is about to tap when Triple H, comes running down the ramp! As he gets to the apron Benoit lets go of the hold to knock him off! Benoit turns back to Stone Cold, and he's hit with the Stone cold Stunner! Austin hooks the leg, 1..2..3!

Winner of the match, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Commercial Break

Segment

Chris Jericho paces backstage, Michael Cole walks up to the seemingly frustrated Jericho

Michael Cole
    Chris, you just saw your good friend Chris Benoit get... well get screwed. How are you feeling right now?

Chris Jericho
    Well Mitchell, Benoit and I are great friends, but I have a championship opportunity up next! Shouldn't you be talking to me about that? Because that is what I'm focused on right now! Sure Benoit got screwed, and I'll get back at Triple H, but it's not for Chris Benoit, it's for me! Tonight, I'm taking back my intercontinental championship!

Main Event
    Intercontinental Championship
    Singles
    Triple H vs Chris Jericho

The match has been very even, neither truley having the upper hand for long throughout the match. Jericho trys hard to lock on The Walls Of Jericho, but The Game pushes away, Jericho runs toward him but Triple H catches him with a spine buster! Triple H goes to the legs of Jericho and locks on Jericho's own Walls Of Jericho! Jericho is in intense pain, but somehow he raises the strength to reverse it into his OWN Walls Of Jericho! Triple h already close to the ropes manages to pull himself just a bit closer and get the ref to call for a rope break. Jericho releases the hold, then goes back to the legs but Triple H sends a kick upward into the stomach of Y2J, Triple H rushes to his feet and puts Jericho in position for the Pedigree, but in the center of the ring Chris Jericho pulls the legs from under Triple h and locks in the WALLS OF JERICHO! Triple H with no place to go has no choice but to let Jericho break his back or take his title, and it seems like Triple H chooses the second option as he taps out!

Winner of the match, and new Intercontinental champion, Chris Jericho!

Chris Jericho celebrates in the ring with his new title as Triple H walks up the ramp holding his back in pain as we close RAW IS WAR for this week.
    Last edited by Kakarot; 08-11-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Killing It.

Status

PREVIEW May 31 2001
    Northlands Coliseum: Edmonton Alberta, Canada

End of a Power Trip?
    After what took place this past moday it was obvious that the team of Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit would meet with "The Power Trip" known as Steve Austin and Triple H once again. With Chris Jericho taking The Game's IC title, Triple H will be looking for a rematch sooner or then later, and Benoit is bound to want to get his hands on the WWF champion in order to prove that the wolverine is truley higher than the rattlesnake on the animal food chain. Will the two Chris' be able to end this "Power Trip"?

Dead Men Walking
    The two dominent brothers Kane and The Undertaker, got a big win over the current tag team champions Edge & Christian this past monday on RAW is WAR, and as a result, this thursday night on UPN Smackdown they will recieve a tag team championship match! The question still remains, will The American Badass be in the right state of mind to take the gold home, or will he be too worried about the well being of his wife Sara? Never the less, Sara's stalker could provide the perfect opening for E & C to walk away with a victory this thursday night.

A Brothers Revenge
    After Kurt Angle nearly broke the ankle of Jeff Hardy this past monday it was innevitable that Matt Hardy would want to get revenge for his younger brother! The olympic gold medalist may have beaten one half of the most extreme team in WWF, but how will he fair against the other Hardy? It's time for the European champion to meet his biggest challenge to date in the form of the olympic gold medalist!

Backyarder

Status

Great Raw and I can't wait to read Smackdown. You are starting out with some great feuds and I look forward to future shows.

The Crippler

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Sickk Raw Man, And Smackdown Sounds Pretty Awesome Also Can't Wait To See Where Your Go With It. And PS Jericho Being Champ Is Sweet.

Killing It.

Status

Thanks for the feedback guys, I always enjoy it

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Great first show, has me scratching my head on who can stand up to the Austin/HHH alliance, maybe Jericho which during this time of the WWF, Jericho has alot of fans following him. Can't wait to see what you will be doing with Y2J.

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

Killing It.

Status

WWF 2001: Make or Break Smackdown

May 31, 2001
    Northlands Coliseum: Edmonton Alberta, Canada

We open the show with J.R. and Paul Heyman welcoming us in after the opening video. The Undertaker's music is theh heard and he rides to the ring.

The Undertaker
    Now I don't know what the hell is going on around here as of late, but I am not going to risk my wife's saftey for this business! If you want to settle something with me, you come on out here you sick son of a bitch!

The Undertaker waits for a moment and then hears the tag team champions music, as Edge and Christian make their way to the ring.

Edge
    Undertaker, I just want you to know that we have nothing to do with whats going on here.

The Undertaker
    And why in the hell you should I believe you?

Edge
    Well think about, we we're here, in this ring when it happened! Besides that, we don't need help to beat you or Kane!

Christian
    And I mean why would we? Your wife isn't attractive at all!

The Undertakers expression changes drastically

The Undertaker
    Thats my wife your talking about kid.

Christian
    I know, and I feel bad for you!

The Undertaker knocks Christian down with a quick right hand! Christian rolls under the bottom rope, Taker grabs Edge and flicks him over the top! The tag team champions crawl away up the stage as Undertaker stares them down from "his yard".

Segment

In Mr. McMahon's office, where Stone Cold, Debra, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon sit an wait for him.

Triple H
    Damn it Austin, how could this happen?

Stone Cold
    How could what happen?

Stephanie
    I think he means, how could you let Chris Jericho take his title Austin!

Stone Cold
    You watch it missy! Besides, we have bigger things to worry about tonight!

Stephanie
    Like what!?

Stone Cold
    We have to worry about the only title this team has left thats what!

Triple H
    Austin, we're going to go out there tonight, and we are going to destroy Benoit, and Jericho, and prove they don't desrve a shot at your title! After that, Jericho will get a match at King of the Ring though, against me!

Stone Cold
    Fine by me, I'll take a vacation.

Debra
    That would be fun!

Stone Cold
    What? Oh right, I guess you could come with me...

Opening Contest
    Singles
    Test vs Sean Morley

The Right To Censor wait on the outside, surrounding the ring as one of their own go head to head with the 6'6 master of the big boot, Test. Test seems to have total control in the ring, but as he goes for a full nelson slam, Morley lands on his feet, and hits Test with a ddt out of nowhere! Morley goes up to the top rope and looks like he's going to hit the Money Shot, as he leaps off the turnbuckle, Test moves out of the way, and Morley misses! Morley slowly pushes himself up, as he gets to his feet Test runs at him and hits a BIG BOOT! Test covers, 1..2..3!

Winner, Test

Test begins to celebrate his victory when Steven Richards, Bull Buchanan, and The Goodfather enter the ring and attack him! Buchanan, and Richards hold Test as Goodfather goes to charge at him but Test puts up his boot sending Goodfather down to the mat! The now furious Test breaks free from the hold of Right To Censor and begins to take them each down with punches! Test delivers a boot to Buchanan, and then a second one to Morley! Richards rolls out of the ring and runs away in fear of the man they call TEST!

Commercial Break

Segment

We open with Triple H and Stone Cold, along with their wives still waiting for Vince McMahon in his office.

Triple H
    Where the hell is Vince? I swear if he doesn't get here soon....

Stone Cold
    You watch it, Vince can get here when he's ready!

Mr. McMahon walks into the room

Mr. McMahon
    Oh, hey guys.

Austin gets up from his chair and gives Mt. McMahon a hug.

Triple H
    Oh my... Vince! We're booked against Benoit and Jericho tonight? Would you mind explaining why?

Mr. McMahon
    Well Hunter, it's simple.

Triple H
    Well I don't understand so I guess you'll have to explain!

Mr. McMahon
    I'll let you two, along with the rest of the fans know before your match.

Stone Cold
    I told you he had a plan!

Cut to the locker room with Matt Hardy getting ready.

Jeff Hardy
    Matt I know you can take Angle tonight!

Matt Hardy
    Don't worry bro, I'm gonna make him pay for what he did to you on RAW. How's your ankle tonight anyways?

Jeff Hardy
    It's better man.

Matt Hardy
    Good, I don't want you to hurt it anymore so I want you to stay away from ringside tonight.

Jeff Hardy
    What! You don't want me to come out there with you? What if he trys to break yhour ankle Matt?

Matt Hardy
    I told you, I got Angle. I have to go, see you later.

Jeff Hardy
    Alright, good luck man.

As Matt Hardy leaves Eddie Guerrero walks up to Jeff Hardy.

Eddie Guerrero
    Hey holmes!

Jeff Hardy
    What do you want Eddie?

Eddie Guerrero
    You know what I want, I want your brother European championship!

Jeff Hardy
    That has nothing to do with me, sorry.

Eddie Guerrero
    I know that if I beat you tonight, then I can get a shot at your brother!

Jeff Hardy
    I don't think thats how it works...

Eddie Guerrero
    Whatever! Let me put it this way then, if you don't get in that ring with me tonight, then I'll just break your ankle right now!

Jeff Hardy
    Fine Eddie, I guess the only way to shut you up is to beat your ass in front these great Canadians here tonight!

Eddie Guerrro
    I can't wait....

Match Two
    Non-Title
    Singles
    Kurt Angle vs Matt Hardy

The match is even enough, with the passion of Hardy managing to hold his own with the only olmypic gold medalist in WWF history! Hardy comes fast off the ropes and goes for a cross body but Angle ducks, Hardy gets up to his feet quick before Angle can capitalize, but Angle from behind hits him with a german suplex! Angle pulls down the straps and walks around the ring, he turns his attention back to Hardy but as he does Hardy gets in a kick to the mid section and puts Angle in position for the Twist Of Fate, but Angle reaches down to the ankle and knocking Hardy down locks in the ankle lock! Hardy drags himself close to the ropes and gets the break. Angle lets go of the hold momentarily only to go right back to the ankle but have Matt Hardy push him away. Hardy makes a running attempt at Angle but Angle side steps him, and grabs him with a quick Angle Slam! Kurt Angle goes straight to the ankle locking on his signature hold! Hardy to no suprise taps out.

Winner, Kurt Angle

As the match ends Angle once again refuses to let go of the ankle lock! Jeff Hardy rushes down the ramp, onto the top rope, Angle lets go of the hold to stop Jeff but Jeff hits him with a missle dropkick! Angle rolls out of the ring getting away from Hardy... for now.

Commercial Break

Match Three
    Singles
    Jeff Hardy vs Eddie Guerrero

With Guerrero wanting a shot at Jeff's brothers championship he was trying extra hard impress Commisioner Regal, and he was trying extra hard to hurt Matt Hardys younger brother while Matt watched at ringside. Eddie Guerrero had an advantage as he applied a stronge one legged boston grab on the younger Hardy, after he had work to aggrevate the hurt ankle of him through out the match. Hardy showed no signs of tapping to the hold and Guerrero decided to let go, and go for a quick cover, thinking that the pain Hardy was in would not allow him to kick out, 1..2, but Hardy did. Guerrero pulled Hardy to his feet and irish whiped him into the corner but Hardy ran up the turnbuckle and hit Eddie with Whisper In The Wind! Hardy covered Guerrero, 1..2. but Eddie kicked out! Hardy rolled to the apron, went to the top rope but Guerrero jumped to his feet, and knocked Hardy down on the top rope, Guerrero took Hardy off the top rope and put him into a powerbomb position but Hardy reverses with a rana pin, 1..2..3! Jeff Hardy gets a suprise victory!

Winner, Jeff Hardy

Segment

Backstage in the Right To Censor locker room

Steven Richards
    My brothers, and sister, tonight we we're humiliated by Test. I know we have a mission to rid this company of all it's cruide activity but monday night I say we take a break and rid this company of Test!

The Goodfather
    The four of us on Test?

Steven Richards
    Exactly what I had in mind!

Sean Morley
    Four on one handicap match? Are you kidding me?

Steven Richards
    Do you have a problem with that Sean?

Sean Morley
    My only problem is that you aren't making it NO DISQUALIFICATIONS!

Steven Richards
    That sounds perfect.

Segment

We cut to Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Spike Dudley walking backstage. The Dudleys walk by X-Factor...

X-Pac
    Well if it isn't the Dudley BoyZ!

Justin Credible
    Yeah, the fat one, the black one, and the skinny little runt!

Albert
    Wait, are all three of you adopted or something?

Bubba Ray
    Oh that's funny, that's REAL funny!

D-Von
    You know, at least we don't...

Spike
    At least we don't SUCK!

X-Pac
    Actually Spike, you all do suck, and as a matter of fact... you suck the most!

D-Von
    Guys, you havent been around here long enough to insult us!

X-Pac
    What are you talking about, I got here before you morons!

Bubba Ray
    Really? Because if I we're to ask these fans I don't think one would know who the hell you we're!

Spike
    Bubba, that's just because they haven't been on tv in months!

Justin Credible
    Well why don't we all have a little six man tag come monday?

X-Pac
    Not a regular six man, I say we add TABLES!

Bubba Ray
    YOUR ON!

Match Four
    Tag Team Championship
    Tag Team
    Edge & Christian (C) vs The Brothers Of Destruction

With the tag team championships on the line both teams of brothers give it their all! With the obvious size advantage going to The Undertaker and Kane, Edge and Christian have to choose their spots carefully. Edge and The Undertaker are legal, Edge goes for an irish whip, Taker reverses but Edge goes for a quick Spear, Undertaker hits him with a big boot! Undertaker tags in his brother Kane who decides to take the top rope as his way in as he comes off the top rope with a flying clothesline to Edge! Kane signals for the chokeslam! As Edge is about to turn around into his doom, Christian comes running at Kane, but Kane catches Christian and delivers the ready chokeslam to him instead! Kane looks to walk over to The Undertaker for the tag when a vidoe similar to last week is shown on the screen! The Undertaker and Kane turn their attention to The Undertakers wife Sara at home on the video. As they are distracted, Edge gets the legal man, Kane with a school boy, holding the tights Edge gets a 1..2..3!

Winner's of the match, and still tag team champions, Edge &
    Christian!

Kane is shocked at the loss but The Undertaker runs backstage still trying to find out what in the world is going on with the video's of his wife as we go to a Commercial Break.

Match Five
    Singles
    Essa Rios vs Jerry Lynn

The match doesnt last long, but the two light heavyweight talents seem to keep the crowd entertained for a short period of time. Essa Rios and Jerry Lynn battle on the top rope, Rios knocks off Lynn with a stronge right hand! Rios looks to hit the a moonsault to end it all, but Jerry Lynn gets his knee's up! Rios holds his ribcage in pain, he trys hard to get himself up, but Jerry Lynn delivers a super kick to him knocking him back down! Lynn picks up Essa Rios and hits him with a Cradle Piledriver! Jerry Lynn hooks the leg, 1..2..3!

Winner of the match, Jerry Lynn

Segment

Backstage, The Undertaker is still furious

The Undertaker
    Who the hell is in charge around here!?

Kane
    Undertaker, calm down!

The Undertaker
    I can't calm down Kane! My wife has been shown on everyones tv screens twice this week and I want to know why!

Kane
    Obviously someone is trying to mess us up in our matches, and it's working! We just lost the tag title match!

The Undertaker
    I know, and I'm sorry.. but I'm trying to find this sick son of a bitch stalker!

Billy gunn walks up to The Undertaker holding a piece of paper

Billy Gunn
    Hey Undertaker, I don't know who it was but they left this note in the locker room...

The Undertaker
    Billy you better not be playing around with me!

Billy Gunn
    I'm not Undertaker, I swear!

Kane
    What's it say?

The Undertaker
    Hold on... This son of a bitch says he's been watching Sara for weeks!

Kane
    Who is it signed?

The Undertaker
    It doesnt say... but from now on Sara isnt stayin' at home!

Before the match Mr. McMagon comes onto the stage holding a microphone

Mr. McMahon
    Benoit, Jericho, I have an opposition for the two of you! Stone Cold, Triple H, I know your going to like this... If you two Chris' win here tonigh, then you will both get a shot at Austin at King Of The Ring!

Triple H
    Your right, I do like that.. but where is my title shot "dad"?

Stone Cold
    How the hell does that help ME?

Mr. McMahon
    You never let me finish! If however, Triple H and Stone Cold win, Triple H will get a championship match against Chris Jericho and Stone Cold Steve Austin will not have to defend his championship against ether of you two! So good luck!

Main Event
    Tag Team Match
    Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit vs Stone Cold & Triple H

The World Wrestling Federation champion, Steve Austin and Chris Jericho are the legal men at this point, Jericho using speed to his advantage, ducking a clothesline attempt from Austin, and coming off the ropes with a flying forearm, Jericho goes for a lionsault right away but Austin rolls out of the way, Jericho lands on his feet, turns to Austin who hits a kick to the mid section and goes for the stunner, but Jericho pushes him away, then grabs his legs sending him down and Y2J locks in the WALLS of JERICHO! Chris Benoit rushes into the ring and knocks down The Game on the apron, Benoit then applys the Crippler Crossface! Luckily for Austin who probably would not have lasted long, Triple H was not hurt and got into the ring to break up the submission by taking out Benoit. Jericho still the legal man kept the the walls locked on Austin but Triple H pulled him off Austin and into position for the Pedigree, but Jericho reverses, sending the game down to the mat and in position for a slingshot, Jericho slingshot's Triple H into the corner! Triple H now dazzed in the corner see's Chris Benoit charging towards him, and dips his shoulder sending Benoit onto the apron, Triple H then grabs Benoit and sends him into the post as he falls to the ground on the outside! Jericho goes to attack Triple H but Stone Cold turns him around and hits him with The Stone Cold STUNNER!
    Austin hooks the leg, 1..2..3!

Winners, Triple H & Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The self-proclaimed "Power Trip" Stone Cold nad Triple H run up the ramp to the owner of the WWF Vince McMahon with smiles on their faces knowing that they both may soon hold championship gold!

Sole Survivor

Nice Smackdown, I have noticed some grammar mistakes here and there. I really like Hardy and Guerrero as that is one of the matches i remember from the 2001 time period. I love the Benoit and Jericho and Power Trip situation going on. I am really enjoying this BTB and I cant wait for more.

Idk who will win the King of The Ring tournament really.

Thread Information