Status

Re: Managerial Comings & Goings

Our takeover is complete so hopefully new manager incoming

RIP Bradley

[Infinite Warfare]

Status
      Country                    UK

Clubs not fucking around and getting their affairs in place pre-WC. I approve.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

SAY MY NAME

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    The big problem with Sam is that he's an arrogant arsehole who constantly slags off anyone who speaks against him. Everton were 13th when he took over and they limped into 8th. Bear in mind they only finished a few points above us, and the difference between Everton's squad and all the teams from 10th downwards is huge. To not show any signs of improvement even after safety was assured was just Sam being Sam.
    I agree with him being arrogant and having his limits as a manager but just to play devils advocate, Everton being 13th and limping to 8th is one way to present the job he did. Another way to present it is they were in a relegation battle when he took over in November and they were safe by about February. They finished 5 points above Newcastle, which is the same gap between them and 7th place which was Europe and their regular position in the league. I understand the hate for him, but he did the job he was brought in for. Everton were a shambles before he came in, he steadied the ship and now they've made the right call to say someone else needs to take us forward next season. It's nice to know that (currently) Big Sam, Pardew and Pulis won't be apart of the premier league next season.

Everton's biggest problem last year was losing Lukaku, hard to replace someone like that.

Thread Information