View Poll Results: Who Will Negan Kill in the Season 7 Opener?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rick

1 11.11%
  • Carl

1 11.11%
  • Michonne

1 11.11%
  • Glenn

7 77.78%
  • Maggie

1 11.11%
  • Daryl

2 22.22%
  • Eugene

1 11.11%
  • Rosita

1 11.11%
  • Sasha

2 22.22%
  • Abraham

5 55.56%
  • Aaron

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 3,021 to 3,036 of 3036

Thread: The Walking Dead Discussion

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: The Walking Dead Discussion

dont believe the rumor and innuendo guys

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    dont believe the rumor and innuendo guys
    Yeah rumors happen all the time. I can easily see him resigning by the midway point of Next Season and all is well in the world.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Status
      Country                    United States

Agree. It honestly feels really off to me. Like a fake leak from AMC to build drama.

They keep things so secretive on the show about character a leaving. Carl we only had slight rumors that couldn't even be confirmed, and that was only after all the filming was done.

I don't think there's anyway if this was real that they'd let it get out. Rick of all people they'd most want to keep this hush hush about so they can surprise us.

Just doesn't feel right to me. Plus why give Daryl the 20 mil raise and not use that to try and lock Rick down with another contract?'

We'll see obviously but I'm hoping it's smoke. It got picked up by almost every news website, but like I said I think it's a play by the network/producers to get us talking.

Status

Spoiler:

Here's the season 9 trailer.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Civil War like it was teased. I don't know how in the hell they'll write off Rick if they don't get a deal done to have him resign, but this might be my Last Season if Rick is killed off.

Real Women of Genius

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post

Civil War like it was teased. I don't know how in the hell they'll write off Rick if they don't get a deal done to have him resign, but this might be my Last Season if Rick is killed off.
    No i think show goes on and opie from soa as beta. I def intrested besides wouldnt it be great if negan killed rick. Rick tho i see is going to walk off with whispers

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    No i think show goes on and opie from soa as beta. I def intrested besides wouldnt it be great if negan killed rick. Rick tho i see is going to walk off with whispers
    That all seems great and I read the Comics and know what's coming for them, but right now from what I'm told the Character taking Rick's spot is Daryl. I like Daryl and all, but he isn't as strong as a character as Rick in my opinion. I can see the last Episode from Rick coming up strong rating, and if they kill him the following week strong as well and the ratings going down. I can forgive Carl's Death it made sense, the kid was trying to get a very important person for his community and he dies that makes sense. Rick dying via Negan when alot of people are so fuck off with Negan not me, but a good amount or him getting caught in the crossfire via this Civil War happening and his death wake up everyone up sounds better to me, but either option might have me watching other things going forward after this Season.

Real Women of Genius

Hail To The King

Status

That all seems great and I read the Comics and know what's coming for them, but right now from what I'm told the Character taking Rick's spot is Daryl. I like Daryl and all, but he isn't as strong as a character as Rick in my opinion. I can see the last Episode from Rick coming up strong rating, and if they kill him the following week strong as well and the ratings going down. I can forgive Carl's Death it made sense, the kid was trying to get a very important person for his community and he dies that makes sense. Rick dying via Negan when alot of people are so fuck off with Negan not me, but a good amount or him getting caught in the crossfire via this Civil War happening and his death wake up everyone up sounds better to me, but either option might have me watching other things going forward after this Season.
    I dont think Daryl be whisperers I could see maggie or even carol

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Prince Of Joshi

Status

I dont think Daryl be whisperers I could see maggie or even carol
    I don't see any of the main group joining the Whispers. The Whispers are going to pick up the straps after this Civil War and everyone is fucked.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Yeah I'm not even expecting anything to happen with the Whisperers until the second half of S9, with the big iconic scene from the comics happening in the S9 finale.

Meanwhile I think Rick's story is going to involve the helicopter. They offer him the community and cooperation Daryl and Maggie are pushing against, so he and Judith jump on the helicopter and we don't see them again unless Lincoln returns.

Love Opie as Beta tho.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Yeah I'm not even expecting anything to happen with the Whisperers until the second half of S9, with the big iconic scene from the comics happening in the S9 finale.

Meanwhile I think Rick's story is going to involve the helicopter. They offer him the community and cooperation Daryl and Maggie are pushing against, so he and Judith jump on the helicopter and we don't see them again unless Lincoln returns.

Love Opie as Beta tho.
    Opie as Beta is perfect.

I still am glad rick dying hope he goes out saving someone or maybe he dies protecting Negan

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Status

Opie as Beta is perfect.

I still am glad rick dying hope he goes out saving someone or maybe he dies protecting Negan
    I don't think he dies. I think they write him off in a open ended way in hopes that he changes his mind after a season away and comes back.

Sounds like Lincoln was more burn out than anything. 9 seasons is a long time to commit to a television show when you think about it.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

I don't think he dies. I think they write him off in a open ended way in hopes that he changes his mind after a season away and comes back.

Sounds like Lincoln was more burn out than anything. 9 seasons is a long time to commit to a television show when you think about it.
    Yeah I imagine that is the case. I would of wanted to do the same thing in that situation

Sometimes you need some time away to breathe and be with family for some time. I just can't see this Show surviving if he killed off it might be a very sour note on the Show that might bite them in the ass.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Yeah I imagine that is the case. I would of wanted to do the same thing in that situation

Sometimes you need some time away to breathe and be with family for some time. I just can't see this Show surviving if he killed off it might be a very sour note on the Show that might bite them in the ass.
    Well they could always have Carl take over...oh wait no they killed him off too. But well they could merge with Fear The Walking Dead and have Kim Dickens take over...OH WAIT NO, they killed her off too.

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Well they could always have Carl take over...oh wait no they killed him off too. But well they could merge with Fear The Walking Dead and have Kim Dickens take over...OH WAIT NO, they killed her off too.
    I might need to go back and give Fear the Walking Dead a chance again, I think I watched the first few Episodes and was like I'm out. Sully you telling me that news make me want stay away though.

Real Women of Genius

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Just finished Season 9's first Episode titled: A New Beginning. I see theirs alot in take in this one, we've got everyone village wise doing well, but it seems Rick's crew is doing better than The Sanctuary or Hilltop these days. The Hilltop are getting the short end of the Stick right now and Maggie's leadership is being questioned every day if felt like. I mean Gregory is playing his Littlefinger role getting in the head of Ken's Parents trying to create a civil war within Hilltop. Littlefinger's games are all done now, Maggie could of punished Ken's Dad, but she knew get rid of Gregory you can possibly fix this and I'm not sure that is the case. Maggie kids saw this hanging, and now the rest of the people are going to be torn on how you handled things so mission done for Gregory. Look at Rick's face when all of this happened, almost like he thought oh my GOD I help create a monster. This isn't the Maggie I know is his line of thinking right now.

Rick has that problem going on, and now with Daryl as well. Daryl doesn't want to be a leader and he had to follow in line because of Rick's decisions and he said in his own way, that all of this happened because of you Rick and I'm not happy about it. Daryl wanted to end them all because they rolled with Negan and now they are being taken care of via Rick so the tension is only going to increase going forward once Daryl finds out the problems Hilltop is going through right now. A very strong Episode and I wanna see if this momentum sticks.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information