"HEBREW HOTTIE"
    ARI BRAVADO

Name*: Ari Bravado
    Nickname: "Hebrew Hottie" "The Salesman of Sex" and "The King of Kink"
    Age*: 28
    Hometown: Manhattan, NY
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight*: 229 Lbs.
    Gimmick*: A Jewish, self-proclaimed sex god who wants to please the ladies by giving them the satisfaction of seeing him in the ring as much as possible.
    Disposition*: Heel

Entrance Music: "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood (Skip to 0:16)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qZLAmNKcar8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qZLAmNKcar8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Wrestling Style*: High-flying / Brawler
    Wrestling Abilities*: Speed - 1 (most used), Brawling - 2, Charisma - 3, Technical - 4, Power - 5 (least used).

Signature Moves*:
    1. Hurricanrana
    2. Lou Thesz-Press
    3. Bulldog from the Second Turnbuckle
    4. Air Bravado - springboard corckscrew plancha.
    5. Matzah-Ballin! Elbow (like MVP's Ballin' Elbow but before he does the "ballin!" part, he shouts "Matzah!" and the crowd finishes "-BALLIN!" before he elbow drops)

Finishing Moves*:

Previous Experience: Ari Bravado has had lots of experience as a face in Japan and Mexico, as well as a brief stint as a heel in Germany playing a Jew seeking revenge for the holocaust. After the gimmick was deemed too controversial, Ari Bravado left the European scene and decided to give CWA a try.

Introduction Promo:
    A press conference is held in honor of the new hire by CWA management, "Hebrew Hottie" Ari Bravado. Ari stands before a crowd of wrestling journalists and photographers in a black suit with a pink tie and a carnation jutting out of his pocket.

[ Ari Bravado ]
    I'm sure your as thrilled as I am that the great Ari Bravado will be coming to Clique Wrestling Alliance, but I'm not the only one who will be coming. The wise choice to add me to the roster is a great strategy to appeal to the female demographic CWA has been sorely missing, and I will do my best to cash in on what I believe to be my limitless sex appeal.

[ Reporter ]
    There are rumors that you left Germany, not because of your controversial gimmick, but because you were busted in a hotel room full of cocaine and hookers.

[ Ari Bravado ]
    That's an absolute fabrication of information and quite frankly, I'm disgusted you would even mention such baseless accusations. Do I like cocaine? Yes. Do I like hookers? Kind of. Did I get kicked out of Germany for being caught with both? Maybe - listen, this isn't what we're here to talk about.

[ Reporter ]
    Fair enough. What are your plans for your stay in this promotion? What goals or desires do you seek to fulfill?

[ Ari Bravado ]
    I've never been "the planning type." I like to play it by ear, or more accurately, play it by groin. I go where my uncircumcised pocket rocket takes me and believe me, this missile has plenty of fuel. The sky's the limit and I'm certainly all about pushing the limits so it's impossible to say where I'll end up in CWA.

[ Reporter ]
    You're certain to find yourself in a feud with the network executives, it seems...

[ Ari Bravado ]
    Everything I do is extreme. From my repertoire in the ring to my style in the sack, I leave inhibitions behind and I never look back. If you'll excuse me, I booked a massage appointment to celebrate my new employment, and this is a great day that deserves a happy ending.

Ari Bravado leaves, reporters scrambling to get as many photos of the star as they can before he leaves in hopes of catching the ladies' attention when they're looking for a magazine to read. Then, it is announced: Ari Bravado has left the building.
    Last edited by The Natural; 06-08-2010 at 07:27 AM.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

I'm back.

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

Re: Ari Bravado

This seems like a very original idea for a gimmick, not just the sterotypical ladies man, which I like. Thought the promo was pretty good as well.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Why, thank you. I will probably continue to take "The Natural" Steve Osborn seriously but this will be my "for fun" wrestler. Expect nothing but outrageousness.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

I agree, this is a very cool and original idea for a gimmick.

My new guy Diego Gonzalez is going to be my "for fun" wrestler.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Bravado/Enzo/DeVries -vs- Shepard/McCoy/Franchise

From ...
    Ari Bravado, Frankie Enzo, and Don DeVries vs. Clint Shepard, Ralph McCoy and CJ Franchise

"The Hebrew Hottie" Ari Bravado pauses while walking along the pink carpet at the Adult Video Awards to speak to a reporter. Ari is a guest of the lovely Patricia King, who stands a few yards away, posing for pictures with Milla Kurzec, a gangbang world record holder.

Reporter: Mr. Bravado, when are we going to see you in action?

Bravado: Well my masterpieces are usually reserved for private viewing but you play your cards right and maybe you'll get a chance to see why they call me one of the world's biggest stars. I'm pleased to announce that my CWA debut will be taking place at the pre-show for Hostile Takeover. Alongside Don DeVries and Frankie Enzo, I will be facing CJ Franchise, Ralph McCoy and Clint Shepard in the main event.

In a show that is essentially the foreplay before the big bang of a pay-per-view, no better choice could be made for a main event than "the Hebrew Hottie" popping his CWA cherry. My partners and I will be representing Adrenaline Rush as best we can, and I think we'll do a fine job. We can relate to eachother.

Frankie Enzo is a fiery Italian, and while I'm not Italian myself, I've certainly spent enough time in Italian women to have earned honorary citizenship. Italians exude a passion unlike any other nationality, and Ari Bravado embodies passion like very few others can in professional wrestling.

As for Mr. DeVries, I have the utmost faith in the Elephant Man. Last time we saw Donnie boy he was making a statement against the X-Fly Champion. What better way to follow that up than by making an impact in the main event and showing High Voltage who ended up with the better roster. You know, they call me "the Elephant Man" too, but for different reasons.

I can't tell whether management's trying to psych me out or gauge my sense of humor, but CJ Franchise? Really? You know, I have a franchise of my own. Bravado Uncut. It's the name of my signature line of sex toys, modeled after yours truly. I think there are a few on display at the merchandise table tonight. And I'd wager that each and every one of them is more durable, reliable, and satisfying than CJ Franchise could ever hope to be.

He's about as bad as Ralph McCoy. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Ralph's a great guy, but I've met far too many vapid rednecks in my time to invest any benefit of the doubt that he might be able to outsmart the King of Kink. He's lucky he'll have Clint Shepard around to keep him in line. Hell, Clint's probably the only chance in hell High Voltage has of winning the 6-man tag.

I've got a lot of respect for the guy. He's been around this business for a long time and he's had almost as many matches as I've had one night stands but the difference between Clint and I is that while he might do god-knows-what to please the fans... I'm only aiming to please the ladies.

Clint's got to worry about the kids who want someone they can look up to. He worries about management and pretends he doesn't see his puppet strings. He worries about the referees and abiding by all of their ridiculous rulings. I do not share such restrictions. I let it hang loose, so to speak, and that's why I know I can defeat him. Without Clint's restraints I'm free to fly as high as the sky will allow me. Maybe I'll pick up a post card for Clint while I'm up there, or maybe I'll come back down with the Shooting Star of David. You'll have to watch the pre-show to find out.

Now gentlemen, if you don't mind, I've got some titties to attend to.

Ari walks off as the cameras flash all around him.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Summerslam "Hebrew Hottie" Only Getting Hotter

From ...
    Ari Bravado and Rolando "Ice" Fuentes vs. Bakary Eboue and Tony Hughes

Cameras catch up with Ari Bravado, who is stuffing half-empty bottles of lubricant and bundles of rope into a black duffel bag. He's in a cheap motel room with furniture overturned and liquid of some sort dripping down the walls.

[ Bravado ]
    Oh, hey. Didn't see you there. Me? I'm just finishing up some extracurricular activities. I always try to loosen up before a big match. Not that a random tag team bout constitutes a big match in the big beautiful eyes of Ari Bravado, but it is my Adrenaline Rush debut, after all. And following my loss at the Hostile Takeover pre-show, I definitely have something to prove.

Those who were paying attention will know Ari Bravado did not lose the match, Ari Bravado's team lost the match. And believe me, if Ari Bravado doesn't pick up the win at Adrenaline Rush it will be because Rolando Fuentes loses for us.

I would have preferred a singles match to prove myself with but I guess the powers that be took my "enjoys multiple partners" comment to mean something other than what I had intended and here I am.

All the same, I will be putting 100% into the match, as I always do. But will I be able to rely on Mr. Fuentes to do the same? We shall certainly see. I like to be optimistic but one can never be too sure. One thing's for certain, you can depend on Ari Bravado to be enthralling, engaging, entertaining and most importantly of all, damn sexy.

Ari Bravado zips up his bag and surveys the room for anything he's forgotten. He sees a contraption that looks like a set of rubber balls connected on a string, almost like a necklace that doesn't connect. He unzips his bag, throws them in, and closes it once more.

[ Bravado ]
    Hopefully Rolando Fuentes doesn't melt down out there, because when it comes to hot - there's none hotter than yours truly. Tony Hughes, you might have the bad boy thing going for you, but that's like rock versus paper when you're going up against the King of Kink. My moves make the fellas tune in and leave the ladies swoonin', I don't think you stand a chance.

As for Bakary Eboue... did I say that right? You seem like a pretty easy going guy. It's a shame that I'll have to leave you mangled after our encounter, listening to a chorus of ambulence sirens as you are rushed away to intensive care. Though I imagine it will be more palatable to your ears than the vuvuzelas you're accustomed to hearing while watching your favorite sport.

When you're both inevitably taking some time off to rest after the injuries I give you, might I suggest Nevada? Best hookers in the U.S., but you didn't hear that from me. And a special shout out to all the female fans out there: I'll be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn after the match. You're more than welcome to drop by, as I'll be giving much more than just autographs. To clarify: I mean sex.

Tune in to the next Adrenaline Rush as I make my debut on that show and show all of you why the "Hebrew Hottie" is the hottest thing in professional wrestling today.

Bravado winks at the camera and exits the hotel room.

Thread Information