Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 109

Thread: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

  1. #41
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Steventon* grabs seed number eleven.

  2. #42
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,311
    Rep Power
    286078
      Country                    United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Jayman - Has always been nice to me.

    KTK - Because he thinks I am ftW...most of the time.

    Doctor Doom - I don't want to face the Doom rage for not voting for him. j/k

    Jackie Pies - She has been around for quite a while. Plus she may sue us if she isn't nominated.
    Last edited by Dakstang; 05-26-2010 at 11:16 AM.

    Buddy if you try to take my rights you're in for one hell of a fight
    When it comes to my Constitution I'm a true believer
    Come to my house I'll tell you right now, I'll give you my gun
    When you pry it from my cold dead hand, start with my middle finger

  3. #43
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    GD's already in. Care to exchange your nomination?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  4. #44
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Dak changes his vote to Jayman. Ken has seed number 12 (so stfu already)
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  5. #45
    Takes life. Seriously.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Chicago
    Posts
    7,903
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Put a vote in for CuttingEDGE.
    If you're reading this it means you're looking at a really old post, or I just recently posted again for some reason. Enjoy it!

  6. #46
    Your mom's boyfriend
    Jayman's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,955
    Rep Power
    2821
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    I will add my list to the "Popularity Contest 2010"


    Jackie Pies - Because of her epic boobs
    Suntan Superman - because he loves Halo, sports, and destroying shower curtains.
    Dakstang - because he's the Dak-attack, need I say more?
    Kick-Ass - for his supreme posting in the ET sections that gives me much entertainment.
    Crocker - The only wrestling poster here I trust
    Phantom - Because I've loved this guy since I joined.
    God - Because he was part of the best s-mod team of all time with yours truly. And he still rocks my socks.
    RaiZ-R - for being a LOST fan like me

  7. #47
    Sweet Meat
    Hollywood Dook's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    56,685
    Rep Power
    701367

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    esSesS, because he wouldn't stfu about it
    Crocker, because him > God
    Dakstang, because he's ftw. Sometimes. Usually. More often than not.
    Nicky Urine, who doesn't love some Urine?
    Bon, cuz he's Bon.

    TBC

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  8. #48
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    CE and Dak are in.

  9. #49
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    New rule:

    Vote as much as you want. Just when you go to add someone, put it in a new post.

  10. #50
    Mrs. Giant

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    one girl, i drove through 3 states wearing her head as a hat
    Posts
    6,773
    Rep Power
    223

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post


    This was AND IS the one fun, pointless, and annual event that brings us all together to show you is the true stand out guy of the forums (or whoever is the most popular member)




    You guys are racist. Wait, I mean sexist. You're sexists. "stand out guy" All the past winners are men. I could just rape your sexist face!


    Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    Nominees thus far
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    Jackie Pies(4)
    Aww, I love you all again! Well, those that are rooting for me. But apparently I won't win b/c I have breasts. So great.

  11. #51
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,105
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    I nominate Jackie Pies.

    That puts a donut in this banana factory.

  12. #52
    People's Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La Habra, California, United States
    Posts
    7,680
    Rep Power
    5211

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Sad no one nominated me even as a joke :p.

  13. #53
    God's Gift to God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Amongst the Waves
    Posts
    18,520
    Rep Power
    741342

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Michael Scott


  14. #54
    Rising Above...

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    12,438
    Rep Power
    18068

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Raiz-R – Always enjoy reading his wrestling posts
    Crocker – Mr Wrestling News
    Roxy – We need some more ladies to spice things up
    Jayman – I love you too!
    Blitz – He joined JVN the same time as me, so we have a small bond
    Marshall – The Scots need to qualify for at least one tournament this summer
    Kick-Ass – If you want media this guy can get it!
    The Postman – My tag team partner in WC Lethal Lottery

  15. #55
    Covered in Blood

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hogsmeade
    Posts
    4,663
    Rep Power
    73
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    ZC, Jim, DD, Steventon, Big Papa, Raiz-R, Tom, and Ken.

  16. #56
    More like Hall of Lamer
    Lemons's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Can Diego
    Posts
    8,801
    Rep Power
    2008

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Lems, GD, Jayman, PS, DD, KTK, Deuce, Duke

    My noms

    Then, now, forever.

  17. #57
    But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    95087

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    I can nom any number now you say?

    SS, Crock, Miakal, Manster.


    And he scores goals...!




  18. #58
    Ratchet

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DFDUB
    Posts
    4,825
    Rep Power
    60
      Country                    United States

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    My Noms:
    God
    GD
    Sawyer
    PS
    DD
    N. Talent
    Deuce
    The Brain







  19. #59
    Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
    Posts
    11,100
    Rep Power
    1096
      Country                    ca=Canada

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    My nominations:

    The Half Boy
    Tomas
    Miakal
    Inogenius
    IRALB
    PS
    DD
    Jackie Pies
    Roxy
    Kayla
    LadyHotRod
    God

  20. #60
    Sweet Meat
    Hollywood Dook's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    56,685
    Rep Power
    701367

    Re: The ''2010 King of WC'' Nomination, Guideline, and Question Thread

    Roxy, Kayla, Lemonz, too

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •