Rolando Fuentes

Name*: Rolando Fuentes
    Nickname: Ice
    Date of Birth*: 03/23/1990
    Place of Birth: Canton Ohio
    Currently Residing*: Houston Texas
    Height*: 6'4
    Weight*: 235
    Gimmick*: A rich technical wrestler. He dresses in suits and ties, and always comes to the arena in a limo. Very Ric Flair like, but hispanic.

Disposition*: Face

Wrestling Style*: Technical
    Wrestling Abilities*:
    Charisma: 5
    Technical: 4
    Brawling: 4
    Power: 3
    Speed: 3

Signature Taunts/Poses: Catchphrase:
    Rolando takes his left fist, and pounds it into his chest, and then throws both arms in the air.

Welcome to the Ice Age

Basic Moves*: Very technical Bryan Danielson, Chris Jericho type character. Loves submissions, but is a pile driver, back breaker expert. His back ground is in MMA so he can do Brazilian Jiu Jit Su, and mat work. Since he is a heel though if he is on the losing end of any of these techniques he will try and cheat to get the upper hand.

Signature Strike Moves*: 12-6 elbow in the corner

Signature Submission Moves*: Reverse Boston Crab (ala Colt Cabana), called the Icelock
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnqrcauUcs

Regular Finishing Moves*: Ice pick (The Steiner screwdriver. Pick opponent up in suplex, and then drop them on their head in a thunder pile driver)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kppGpbm8EHk

Submission Finishing Move*: Guillotine Choke: Usually applied when the opponent is on the aggressive, Rolando will jump into the opponent, and then pull him down in a guillotine choke.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Gmn3YDxJo

Name of character representative*:

Championships Held:

Former 1X Champion

Former 1X Champion

Pay Per Views Headlined:

Awards Won:

Merchandise and DVD Covers:

Background History in CWA: Rolando Fuentes started off very dominant in the CWA, and he was a rising star in the CWA who wheeled off very impressive wins over a lot of the newer talent in the CWA. He had an MMA gimmick where he stating that he was talking to Dana White so he could get into the UFC.

During his run he was booked in the Contiental tournament where he won his first round match, but then lost to Diego Gonzalez in the semi final match ups. Since then he has gone a little mental.

His manical edge has really taken over, and he is becoming not only crazy, but obsessed with Diego Sanchez. His promos are very dark and morbid, and he has gone back to using his nickname Ice. In Ice's head Rolando Fuentes is dead, and he only has one goal in mind.

Rolando finally won the Continental title from Diego Gonzalez, and his state of mind came back to normal. Not long after that he was asked to join The Elite. He accepted after Diego Gonzalez sidelined Rolando Fuentes with a crippling armbar. Some people thought Rolando Fuentes was faking. At Five Star Attraction Rolando defeated Diego to retain the title.

Since losing the Continental title a month later Rolando has gone into a little bit of a losing streak. Although he has earned some tag-team victories, when it comes to one-on-one matches he has not won, losing a second time to Christopher Jackson.

He vows that he is going to put The Elite on his shoulders and lead The Elite to power in the CWA, and he claims he will be the alpha male, and the ultimate wrestler in the CWA. Since joining the Elite he was in need of some back up, and so he has hired the beast and Mastadon's uncle The Monolyth. The Monolyth is with Rolando at all times, and is always watching his back. Right now Rolando is embroiled with a feud with Joey Nicholas. Right now Joey Nicholas and Rolando are tied one to one, is a trilogy in the making!

In the third match between Joey Nicholas Rolando was able to pull out the victory, and become the new World Heavyweight Champion of the CWA, bringing a prophecy that he said would happen two years ago! With the title though comes other problems as the leader of the Elite Ultimate Pain has returned, and former 4X champion Roberto Superstar. Both men returned on the night of his title victory, and he is beginning to feel overshadowed. How will this play out going into Five Star Attraction the biggest Pay Per View of 2011!

After a 2 year absence Rolando Fuentes is back with a renewed vigor, and wants to prove that he can hang with the new crop of superstars in the CWA.

Entrance Ring Music: Dropping Plates by Disturbed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpL2sWLwEtU

Introduction Promo:
    The camera pans to the back, and you see a random interviewer with a mysterious new person to her right. The man is clean shaven, and he seems like the next American good old boy. He has a dress up button shirt with the shirt buttoned up except for the two top button letting you see that the man is muscular underneath the shirt. His shirt is tucked into his khaki pants, and he has casual dress shoes on. The man has a weird wiry smile almost like he has something to hide. The lady puts the mic up to her mouth, and begins to speak.

Interviewer: This is a very exciting time for the CWA as we keep getting new talent into our great organization. People are hearing about the CWA, and right now our talent is top notch. The new notch in the belt of the CWA is this man right here. Please introduce yourself.

Rolando Fuentes: My name is Rolando Fuentes, most people refer to me as Ice. I am here to show this talent here in the CWA that I am the most complete wrestler slash fighter, they have ever seen. I am a black belt in jiu jit su, I have a background in boxing, and I was a state champion in wrestling. Competing in underground MMA my record is 12-0. I am the most complete fighter here in the CWA, and nobody, and I mean nobody can hang with me in that ring one on one. I don't care who the CWA puts me in the ring with me I am the best in the world, and sooner than later I will have gold right around my waist. I don't care if you start me at the bottom, I don't care if you start me at the top, I don't even care if you start me in the middle. I will go through the CWA talent like a hot knife through butter. I will cut down this competition, and don't let the looks confuse you. I am as cold as ice, I have ice water running through my veins, and I don't care who I have to go through I make my dreams come true! I heard this was the place to be. CWA talent don't disappoint!

Interviewer: There you have it folks. The new addition to the CWA talent roster, his name is Rolando "Ice" Fuentes, and you know what, I think he means business.
    Last edited by Harry Morgan; 04-07-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Rolando Fuentes

We could use a face.

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

I edited some stuff for the character, in his transformation, and then here is also the recent RP that gives you the characters state of mind.

The camera pans over Rolando Fuentes as he stands over the body of Ari Bravado, he looks into the camera, and the stare is blank and dark. There are no feelings coursing through Rolando as he looks down again, and then looks around to find the nearest camera. He looks into the camera, and his eyes stare through the camera.

Rolando: Screaming at the camera. DIEGO! I WANT YOU! YOU CAN’T DUCK ME FOR LONG BECAUSE I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
    Rolando looks down at his broken opponent, and then points at the camera again. He yells out Diego’s name. He then points back into the camera, and he slits his throat, and then throws his thumb pointing down.

The camera’s pan to a black room. All that you can hear is a feint laugh, it’s not a snicker, but a low chuckle. The laughter is a bit uncomfortable, because it stays dark in the room. Then a lone 60 watt light turns on, and you see an arm coming down, and the chain that turned the light on flying in the air. Then you see Rolando Fuentes face sneak into the light. His face looks like it is stealing the vague light that is in the room. You hear him snickering, and the smile on his face is very sinister looking. His hair is unkept, and he has a little more than a five o’clock shadow, covering his face. His brown eyes are void of any feeling or life, as he starts to speak it’s in a very soft, and deliberate draw. You do not see the rest of Rolando’s body, you can only see his face.

Rolando Fuentes: Hahahaha, hahaha, hahaha! In the world there are the hunters and the food. I have always been hunter, I have always been the one to chase my prey, and rip their muscles from limb to limb, hearing the muscles tear from the bone, making a sweet country song to my ears. A short while ago I was the food, as I was defeated by a man that had NO RIGHT!!! For the first time Rolando’s voice shows an infection. to defeat me. I went into the ring the better man. I had this man destroyed, and beaten, all I had to do was apply the dreaded Icepick, and he would have been pinned one, two, three. But what I did was unforgivable. I took my mind off the goal, and for a split second my focus was elsewhere. As I turned around to finish my prey, I was defeated in the middle of the ring, and not only was I defeated I submitted. I said the words I give up, my hands pounded the mat. Diego this was the best thing to happen to me. As I submitted, as I gave up, as my hands pounded on the mat, my old body was being sheared away from me, just like a snake would shed their skin. With every tap, my skin slowly peeled from my body, and the old Rolando Fuentes slowly disappeared. The MMA Rolando Fuentes tore away from my body, and there stood an ice cold killer looking down the aisle way at Diego walking away the winner. With this my skin fully shed, Rolando Fuentes laid there, but when I got up Ice awoke.

You do not know who Ice is? You do not know of the legend of the stone cold killer Ice do you? Well you will soon find out, because I have thrown Dana White’s number out of the window, and my sights are gunning towards you Diego. I was watching the PPV, and I was watching you in my slot! No that would have been Rolando Fuentes in that slot, you were in Rolando Fuentes spot, and all I could think what would happen if Ice was there. I would be the one holding the CWA Continental title, I would have been the first Continental title holder. Then I realized something. If you had not defeated me, then this transformation would not have taken place, and Rolando Fuentes would be standing in front of you saying , Dana call me. I am the real deal, blah, blah, blah, blah! I care less about that now, because you have waken the beast in me, and I will be honest with you, I enjoy this beast. I tried to be someone else, but it was not natural, Rolando Fuentes is no more, and Ice stands in front of you! Just say it to yourself. Ice! Ice! Ice! Ice! Icccceeeee!!! It slivers off your tongue like a snake, and when you hear this name Diego realize that you will soon have to face me, and when this time comes you will be broken in two!

Ice then flicks the camera, and his head disappears, and then his head quickly comes back into the screen.

Ice: Hahahahahahahaha!!! Nova Kain! NOVA KAIN!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!! What type of joke is Nova Kain. Are going to inject Nova Kain in my system so I don’t have to feel your numbing existence around me? I have a secret for you Nova Kain, my body feels no pain so I don’t need your drug. The pain left my body when my hands hit that map. You cut me or break me, and I will not fill the pain that I am about to cause you. I don’t really care about your back ground, and I don’t care where you have been or where you think you are going. My eyes see red, and you are the target. Hahahahaha! Hhahahahaha! Do you really understand what you have gotten yourself into? When I see you Nova Kain, all I see is Diego Gonzales. I am seeing my arch enemy, I am seeing my Lex Luthor, my Green Goblin, my Joker, because I am the Superman, Spider-man, and Batman. Wait maybe not Batman, because I sure do like the Joker. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nova Kain when I am done with you, you will realize that you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I won’t stop until I reach my goal, and that goal is for me to destroy Diego Gonzales. You on the other hand you will just be another grave stone in my cemetery. It is not a shame to join them, but it will be a shame if you don’t just accept your fate. Hhahahahahahahahahahha Muhahahahahahahaahahahaa!!!!!

Ice bows his head back, until you don’t see anything just the light. All of a sudden you briefly see something fly to the light, and then you see the light explode! The light goes into a violent mili-second burst where you see the whole room, but your eye has to be trained, and you see Ice just sitting in a chair about one foot away from the light. Just as the light burst comes on, you see nothing. You just hear laughing in the back ground, and then a feint brief sentence.

Welcome to the Ice Age, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Diego, Nova Kain, hahahahahahahaha!!! Wait till they get a load of me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAH!!!!

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

Edited my CWA history, and a couple of moves. I noticed while booking some people have the same finishers that I have.

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

I included some new stuff, including moves, and pictures.

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

To has been an e-fed day. Messed around with my profile a bit I will start putting my rps on.

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

Dropping Plates by Distrubed plays over the arena, and the World Heavywieght Champion comes out of from the curtain. He is dressed in his usual suit and tie, and he has the World Championship draped around his left shoulder. The Monolyth comes out behind him, and they both look into the crowd. Rolando goes into the ring, and goes to the center of it looking into the crowd, as the fans start to boo him wildly. He gets the mic, and then tells the people in the back to cut his music.

Rolando Fuentes: It seems that people are twisted around here! Ever since I have won this championship I have been put on the back burner, and it is getting just a little under my skin! Don’t get me wrong I am glad to have my pal The Ultimate Pain back, but I am not happy how Roberto comes into the picture wins the Royal Rumble, and now he is the talk of the CWA!!! I walk around the arena, and I hear about how Roberto Superstar is so awesome. I look up at the billboards, and do I grace them! NO! It’s Roberto Superstar! This afternoon Monolyth and I walked into the building and when we walked in we were given a program. Who is on the cover of the program? Is it myself? No it is Roberto Superstar!!

The crowd starts to go wild when they hear Roberto’s name, and then Rolando notices a sign in the front row, that says Roberto Superstar the Uncrowned Champion!! Rolando goes and tells Monolyth to go grab the sign and rip it. Monolyth goes down to the fan who yanks the fan away, and Monolyth just stares at the young kid, he the kid starts to cry, and Monolyth takes the sign, and then a huge boo comes around the arena! The camera pans to Rolando who is just laughing!

Rolando Fuentes: Look you idiots there is no such thing as an uncrowned champion, because I am the champion, I am not the champion of the CWA, but I am the champion of the whole damn world!!!! This is what I do no understand; you fans go and flock to Roberto Superstar like he is some conquering hero, when he left for two years! When I was just making my start in the CWA, Roberto Superstar was the man. I looked up to the man, and I told myself I am going to be like him one day! I shook his hand, and tried to get to know Roberto Superstar, but in the back he ignored me like I was nothing like I was beneath him! So I was ecstatic when he was injured, I was ecstatic that it sounded like a career ending injury! No love was lost with me, because I knew a spot opened up, and that spot could be mine! So what did I do? I went out every night, and I dominated my competition! Every single person in the backstage has been pinned by me! That is why I am the World Champion, it’s because I went and busted my ass off every night in this ring. I bled, I put my sweat on the line, I risked major injury, and some great men have died inside this ring, but I kept going! I kept going while your hero was on the shelf, and to be honest I even question his injury. I think he left, because he was tired of all you ingrates! He was tired of putting his life on the line for people who did not care!

The crowd starts to chant Roberto Superstars name, and it drives Rolando insane, and Monolyth goes to Rolando, and covers up his ears. Rolando takes the title belt off of his shoulder, and give it to Monolyth who drapes it over his shoulder. Rolando grabs the mic again.

Rolando Fuentes: You cheer for him all you want, you ask him to go down to this ring, and shut me up, but the truth of the matter is that he is scared of me! Since he has been gone I have dominated everyone! I have retired people, and I have sent people packing to other organizations, because they know they have no chance of taking this top spot away from me. Roberto Superstar while you were gone there was only one thing for me to do, and I took your spot, not only did I take your damn spot, but I took it, and I performed better in your spot than you could ever dream of!

Monolyth pats Rolando on his shoulders, and Rolando shakes his head in agreement, needing that reassurance from his bodyguard.

Rolando Fuentes: I look at your list of accomplishments, and they are all great in their own form and their own manner, but the most impressive stat which also shows how sad it is, that you were a four time champion. In my book it means you lost that title four times, you lost that World Championship four times, I don’t ever intend on losing this title! What it tells me is that you didn’t have the fortitude, you didn’t have the guts to dig deep when the going got tough, and you lost! Even one time they just handed you the title! Nothing, and I MEAN NOTHING!!! Has ever been given to me. I busted my butt I everything I could in this ring to be the best, and now look Roberto! I am in the greatest stable of all-time, I know hold the greatest title of all-time, and now to be honest you are irrelevant compared to me!

The crowd begins to boo loudly chanting bulls****t. Rolando just laughs at the notion, and continues on his diatribe!

Rolando Fuentes: Roberto Superstar you are the past, and I am the present and the future of this company! You are washed up, probably coming back for that last paycheck before you go on welfare! I do not need this, I never needed this, I have money coming from my ears! I do this, because I love to do it, and I love to hurt people! I love to make people wrong, and I am going to make you and all these ignorant people know just how wrong you are! I am the greatest wrestler in the world! I am the greatest wrestler of this generation, I will be the greatest wrestler in future generations, and when it’s all said Mr. Superstar you will be remembered as someone that I will have to hire to carry my jockstrap! Roberto Superstar Rolando gets real close to the microphone as they camera pans in closer to Rolando. I am the champion of the World, and you will never become a five time World Champion!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Rolando drops the microphone as Monolyth hands the title over to Rolando, he puts it over his head, and just smiles while the crowd is going insane and booing Rolando wildly! You can see before the camera pans away Rolando is mouthing, come and get me!

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

Dropping Plates by Disturbed blasts over the arena, and the crowd starts booing loudly. The CWAtron puts out World Champion, and as soon as a huge boom happens on the stage Rolando Fuentes stands on the stage and looks at the crowd. As always he is dressed in a nice Armani suit, nice shoes, and the World Title is hooked on his shoulder. Behind him Monolyth comes lumbering by. Rolando just walks to the ring with a huge grin on his face, he gets in the ring grabs his mic that now has an Elite custom logo on the mic, and he begins to talk.

Rolando Fuentes: Oh oh oh, let me introduce to you your World Heavyweight champion!!! ME!!!!! Just look at how this title glimmers off of my shoulder, just like I made the Continental title one of the hottest titles on the Universe, I know make the CWA World Title the hottest title in all of the Universe, and everyone is coming after to me. I walk down the streets and people ask, or I am on my computer, and people facebook me or twitter me, just in case you need to know twitter handle @Rolandofuentes, they ask aren’t you upset that Ultimate Pain is coming after your title. All I say , is why? If you are in this business, and you do not want the World title around your waist, than you are wasting everyone’s time here in the CWA. If I was in Ultimate Pain’s shoes I would be doing the same thing who would be doing, but I would probably have waited my time, and gone after a champion I knew I could beat. Just like Roberto everyone is underestimating me!

Rolando starts to look very upset, and he puts the title on Monolyths shoulder. He paces around the ring, and fans start to yell at him, and he starts yelling back, then he gets back to the middle of the ring, and he is smiling again.

Rolando Fuentes:
    I am tired of you people underestimating me! I am tired of the wrestlers in the back underestimating me! I know most of it is just jealousy, because they want to be in the position that I am in, but if you want to do something about it, I am in the ring right now! Come and try to talk what I have worked hard to obtain! Ultimate Pain and Roberto, both of you have come back to the CWA at the height of my powers! At the height of the Ice Age, and I will be damned if I let any of you take away this title that I have worked so hard for. Ms. Anderson believed in me, and with her faith I went out, and I did what you guys probably think was impossible.
    I WON THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE! So now both of you think I am going to be a pushover, both of you think that I am just going to lay down while you battle out to see who will pin me. The rules have changed around here, and the same old guard will not come into my backyard, into my CWA, and try to knock me off my throne! I am the biggest superstar in the CWA, and if you like it or not I am taking the CWA to heights that either one of you could ever take it!!

Rolando again stops and looks at Monolyth, Monolyth starts to rub the shoulders of Rolando, and Rolando gets a wry smile, and then begins to point back to his huge mastadon.

Rolando Fuentes: Ultimate Pain you took me into the Elite, because you saw something in me, and I have done everything you asked me while you were gone, and so I propose this idea to you. At Five Star Attraction, it should just be us two vying for this title, the Elite should keep the title, and so in front of the World I say right now that we take out Roberto together, and then after we take out Roberto, you and I can give the audience the five star match that they want to see, and at the end who comes out on top, comes out on top. If you beat me Ultimate Pain, then I will shake your hand, hand you the title, and I will be coming after you for my rematch. If I beat you I want the same respect though. You have to realize this isn’t the same kid that you met two years ago who was following you around trying to learn the business. I am no longer the hunter I am the hunted, and no longer am I the student, I am not going to be the teacher. Your fate is in your hands though Pain, it’s up to you, I give you an opportunity to make Five Star Attraction the biggest Pay Per View event of all-time, but it’s up to you, and it’s up to you how much you hate Roberto!

Monolyth starts to laugh, and Rolando steps back a little as the laugh scares him, but he knows what the laugh is for!

Rolando Fuentes: Tonight I get to unleash my beast, tonight the World will see the Monolyth in action in this 10 men elimination match. See this is the thing about this match, again I will be the hunted, everyone is going to want to pin the champion, everyone will be after me, and with that I have to be the most cunning, the most technical, and the one person who can not make any mistakes! So I am the only person here who has a backup plan, the only person here who has an insurance policy, and the one person that I know will not stab me in the back! I can guarantee that my shoulders will not be pinned to the mat, and that Monolyth and I will be standing talk at the end of this elimination match! Ultimate Pain you are more than welcome to come into the fold. I know you want to be a hundred percent going into the match at Five Star Attraction, and with this big man at our side, you will not be touched, but that is up to you!!!! Folks you might not like me, you may not like what I stand for, you might not like that I have my own dressing room, you may not like that I ride around in a limo, you might not like that I get paid more in one match than you get paid in a year, but you will have to respect me, and you will have to realize and understand that I am YOUR World Champion!!!!!!

Dropping Plates by Disturbed plays over the arena, and crowd is booing loudly. Rolando just looks at Monolyth takes the title off of his shoulders, and puts it back on his shoulder. He looks at the title lovingly, and just exits the ring to a loud chorus of boos!

We now cut backstage to find Michelle Kelly walking down the hallway when suddenly she stops as she hears something, and she turns around to find Diego Gonzalez sitting on a crate muttering something to himself. She's unsure of what she should do, should she leave him alone, or take her chances with someone who's mentally unstable? She decides that she will take her chances, but she's cautious about as she walks up to Diego.

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

Five Star Attraction Promo

A limo drives up to a red carpet, and the flash bulbs are going crazy. Everyone is wondering who is going to come out of the limo. The chauffer comes out, and opens the back door. Rolando Fuentes comes out of the back seat with the CWA World Heavyweight Championship draped on his shoulder. As Rolando comes out of the limo and steps on the red carpet people begin to boo, and Rolando Fuentes just smiles and laughs. The cameras of TMZ are everywhere, and a reporter comes up to Rolando Fuentes!

Reporter: How does it feel being one of the featured presenters here at the Video Game Awards?

Rolando Fuentes: Young lady don’t you see how these people love me! Listen to their love and admiration of the greatest champion of all-time! I love you all, I love you all!

The young lady rolls her eyes, and Rolando Fuentes looks at the young lady, and gives her a very suggestive eye.

Rolando Fuentes:
    If you are ever looking for a good time, talk to my agent, my hotel room and key are yours! As for the Video Game awards, over the past year I have been sought out to present many awards, and as always they are honored to have him in their presence. This night as always will be epic, just because I am here.

Rolando walks away and the crowd is booing loudly and Rolando Fuentes just smiles, but a couple of ladies jump the railing and start to hug and kiss the champion, and again you see a big smile from Rolando as he walks into the arena, and the ladies are being escorted by the cops to their respective cop cars.

TMZ Host: This has been the scene at many award shows across the nation as wrestling superstar, who is becoming a megastar, Rolando Fuentes has been all over the awards circuit. He was a presenter at the VH1 Video Music Awards, the Nickoledeon Kids Choice Awards, the Video Game Awards, and just recently he even hosted Saturday Night Live, not only did he host Saturday Night Live, but his show was the highest rated show in 15 years, and some have stated that because of his appearance Saturday Night Live maybe back on track. One of our reporters after Saturday Night Live asked him about his recent success!

The camera pans back to the backstage area of Saturday Night Live, and you see a different female reporter talking to him.

Female Reporter 2: Mr. Fuentes it seems that have been very liked around here tonight!

Rolando Fuentes: Sweetheart you need to realize that I am a star, even if it has taken you people several years to figure it out. I am now the World Championship, and everyone wants a piece of the World Champ! I can’t tell you what an honor it had to be for Saturday Night Live to use me.

Female Reporter 2: We have to ask how are you training for your match at Five Star Attraction?

Rolando Fuentes: My training is going fine. I have been working towards this match for two months already, I have the best training partners, the best training facility, and the best diet in the world today. I am a very fortunate man to have the means to do all this, Train smarter not harder.

Female Reporter:
    How is all of this television work helping you with your training?

Rolando Fuentes: It is not helping me, but it is putting more money in my bank account so I can afford to have the training I can have. Plus my cutie the more people that are aware of Five Star Attraction, on December 28th at Madison Square Garden, the more people will order it on Pay Per View, since it has been sold out since day one! This will be the biggest Pay Per View buy rate of all-time, and I will take the majority of the credit here!

The camera pans back to the TMZ studio with the hosts still running down the list of places Rolando Fuentes has been, and the shows he has hosted. The screen finally goes to commercial.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In a house about fifty miles away from society, the camera pans on to Rolando Fuentes sitting on his executive high back chair, (think Scarface with the insignia RF on the head of the chair). He turns off the television, and just smiles. Rolando has the title in a case in front of his desk, and a stack of papers he needs to be shifting through, he grabs the phone.

Rolando Fuentes: Please grab my lawyer, I need him to go through these contracts! I need him to make sure he goes through them with a fine tooth comb!

He then slams the phone down, and as he slams the phone down, a butler comes opens the door in a panic, and you see sweat beading down from his brow.

Rolando looks puzzled, and the butler is able to get the words out.

Butler: Mr. Fuentes, you need to turn in onto CWA television right now, I don’t think you will like what you see!

Rolando turns on the television again, and he sees a promo from Roberto Superstar that starts to turn him angry with rage, then on the back end another promo by The Ultimate Pain plays, and Rolando is now angry beyond belief. He slams his heavy hands on the desk, and then looks at the butler in a look of rage!

Rolando Fuentes: Go get the camera crew get them in here now!!!!!

This message is brought to you by The Elite and Rolando Fuentes:

The camera pans with just Rolando sitting at his chair smiling into the camera. He looks calm and relaxed, and he starts to speak in a jovial manner.

Rolando Fuentes: Over the past couple of months I have been sitting here in my office hearing about the great return of Ultimate Pain and Roberto Superstar. Everyone is having a taste of nostalgia, seeing the two returning superstars coming in, and hopefully coming in to regain their prior glory. I walk the streets and people are asking about how Ultimate Pain is in person, people want me to get Roberto Superstars autograph for them. I take their papers, and I crinkle them up, and just throw them in the trash. The poor kids go and cry to their parents, and when the parents come to confront me they see me, and quickly run away, because they understand I am not someone to be messed with! So where is this going?

A few short months you two returned, and you returned during the greatest night in my professional life. You two decided to return when I became the World Heavyweight Champion! The spotlight was not taken off of me, but instead I had to share it, and I did not want to share that moment, I wanted the moment to myself, but then something crazy happened. My phone started to ring, all of a sudden Saturday Night Live wanted me to host, I am on the cover of every important magazine in the nation, and every awards show wanted me to grace their carpets, so in the wrestling world, while I was giving it more exposure, it allowed you two to take more of my spotlight, and instead of the World Champion being the focal point, it was the two returning legends! It was the two legends you can play as unlockable characters in the new CWA video game. So you two are saying how much you hate each other, and beating the crap out of everyone, and look what happened to me, I became second potatoes. Well you have something very wrong there, no matter how you cut it I am the number one dog in this organization, and you two will have to try and pry this title off of my dead hands to take it from me!

Let me give you a history lesson, and a lesson I know you know too well. You guys were in this organization on the ground level. You passed the title between each other, and Ultimate Pain you became the longest reigning champion in CWA history, but let me tell you a dirty secret you refuse to realize. When you held this title it meant NOTHING! You were a start up indy federation, where if you could strap your boots up you could be the champion! A retard named Kenneth leBlanc even held this title! That is ridiculous. Everyone wants to remember nostalgia, but I have watched the footage, I have seen the rinky dink places you guys performed in, and let me tell you something, and let me inform you. Once you left this title really started to mean something! On the backs of Mr. Showtime and Mr. Willis this title became the championship everyone wanted to hold! If you don’t realize it, I have taken this title to heights it has never ever experienced! It graces the television everyday, either it be on TMZ as I host award shows, host Saturday Night Live, getting in the best limos, wearing the best clothes, having the prettiest women at my side, and when you two held the title it meant nothing, NOTHING!

Rolando is starting to get agitated, and you see the calm in his face turn to rage as he looks intently into the camera, and starts to talk quietly!

Rolando Fuentes: When you held the title you were wearing shirts saying I am the World Champion, do you want my autograph? When I first got into this business you guys were running gimmick tables, hoping to make a couple of bucks off of being the champion, and because you were the champion or former champion the kids would give you the extra fifty to a hundred bucks for your autograph. THAT’S PATHETIC!!!! I never had to do that! You know why, because as I wear this title, everyone recognizes me as the WRESTLING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! Because of the sweat off my brow, I have made this organization the number one organization in the world! After he yells this he goes back and whispers it again, The world. When you two left, this place was just about to explode, and you were idiots, you didn’t see what was going on! You didn’t see what was happening around you, and so you left me the ball! You left Joey Nicholas the ball, you left Mr. Showtime, NovaKain and Mr. Willis the ball, and look what happened. Every single one of those names are main stream, and when you left you thought this organization would DIE!! DIE!! And hopefully when the time was right you would come in and try to save it! It seems that we have done pretty good without you two here. It seems not only have we done good, but we have excelled, and done better than you would ever think!

You see Rolando Fuentes huffing and puffing as he gets up from his chair, and he takes the title off of it’s pedestal, and drapes it over his shoulder, and he stands about fifteen feet away from the camera.

Rolando Fuentes: So here you two coming back, trying to piggybank off of my sweat, my hard work, my blood, my tears, and my determination to be the best. Now you want your accolades for your past. Let me tell you a little secret, you two are what we call fossils! You are only alive in the imaginations of these people watching old tapes of the CWA, or in dream matches with the kids playing the CWA video games. See this will be a rare instance where we can give these fans the dream match they have always wanted, but you two need to realize I am not Kenneth leBlanc, I am not Guardian Devil, or Don DeVries, I am not the old guard! This is the new guard, and I have the ability to take both of you out in one swoop. This is not the Rolando Fuentes you saw coming up while you guys were holding on to old glory! This is not the Rolando Fuentes wanting to sniff the glories you guys once had! This is the Rolando Fuentes who took the ball when you QUIT! This is the Rolando Fuentes who has taken this company on his back, and taken it to places you could just dream of! Rolando Fuentes starts a crescendo in this next phrase, he starts off soft, and then gets louder and louder THIS IS THE ROLANDO FUENTES WHO WILL KICK YOUR ASS ON DECEMBER 28TH AT MADISON SQAURE GARDEN! [i]Rolando then starts to decrescendo in his voice, until it is nothing. In the biggest Pay Per View spectacle of all-time! This is the Rolando Fuentes that you will have to respect when both of you are beaten and battered. You will respect me when I bury both of you! The you is almost non existent as Rolando goes into silence.

As Rolando speaks his last words the camera goes to a video package!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4MGwlZuAc

Change by the Deftones play and the screen shows a video package where all three men are being featured, as each man has a 360 camera, that is panning around them as they do their signature poses and taunts. Then it goes and shows some highlights of all three mens career!

Roberto now with a Brainbuster on Enzo. Roberto delivers a well executed belly to belly suplex to Enzo. Enzo quickly back to his feet. Enzo catches Roberto with a High knee. You can't take anything away from either of these wrestlers. Enzo with a pin attempt! Roberto gets a leg over the bottom rope! Enzo argues with the official before pulling Roberto to the middle of the ring. Enzo with another pin but Roberto easily kicks out.

A side headlock by Enzo. Roberto fights out with a forearm smash to Enzo. Enzo falls victim to a big knife edge chop from Roberto. Enzo catches Roberto with a body slam. Enzo needs to capitalize on his opponent's vulnerability. Enzo mocks Roberto by prancing around the ring. Enzo falls victim to a head butt from Roberto. Roberto is giving the signal... there it is! The Tutti Frutti is locked in tight! He's on the mat now. And Enzo taps out!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match is 12 minutes, 07 seconds. Your winner, via the Tutti Frutti is Roberto!

Roberto falls to his knees and screams in joy at his victory. The main event for CWA Uprising is now set. Roberto will face Ultimate Pain to determine the first CWA Heavyweight Champion.

As Roberto celebrates in the ring he spots his opponent atop the ramp. Ultimate Pain is watching closely. The two men lock eyes as they both know what is up for grabs. The stare is only broken when Roberto is jumped from behind. Roberto is choked out in a Dragon Sleeper before being dropped to the mat. “The Figure of Destiny” Vance Johnson stands over the lifeless body of Roberto and takes his place in the stare down with Ultimate Pain to end the show.
    Roberto sneaks up behind Ultimate Pain and hurls him with a pump handle suplex. Ultimate Pain grabs Roberto in a nerve hold but he quickly makes the ropes. Punch, caught by Ultimate Pain. He twists Roberto's arm around for an arm wringer. A couple elbows from Roberto, later, and the hold is released. Roberto hooks in a camel clutch on Ultimate Pain. After a few minutes, even Roberto grows bored and releases it.

Ultimate Pain and Roberto are exchange a series of closed fists. Pain bounces off the ropes for more power but Roberto drops down and manages to lock in the Gay Crab. Roberto leans back in he centre of the ring. Ultimate Pain fights it but eventually taps out.

Lindsay Monahan:

Your winner and NEW CWA Heavyweight Champion, via submission, in 38 minutes 49 seconds, is Roberto!

Roberto jumps to the second rope and raises his arms in victory. Roberto quickly drops out of the ring and over to the time keeper who is currently in possession of the CWA Heavyweight Championship. Roberto seems stunned when he picks up the belt as looks at it. After a few seconds Roberto kisses the belt and climbs back into the ring as pyro goes off in the background and confetti falls into the ring. Roberto is nearly in tears as the entire arena stand and applaud the new champion.
    The camera then pans to show Roberto’s 360 motion, and showing him doing his signature taunts, and then at the end he sticks out his tongue and places his arms around his waist to signal he will be the World Heavyweight Champion!

Roberto gets lifted off the mat by Pain in a two-handed choke and dropped back down just as fast. Pain works over Roberto's shoulder some more with a shoulder breaker. Pain grates Roberto's face into the side of the cage, Roberto will be sore in the morning.

Go-behind by Pain, and he nails Roberto with a knee breaker. DDT lays out Pain. Roberto bounces off the near rope and hits a big splash. Roberto renders Pain's brain cells scrambled with a jumping kick to the head. Go-behind by Roberto and he drops Pain right on his head with a killer German suplex.

Clothesline by Pain, reversed into a crucifix DDT by Roberto. Roberto climbs to the top rope and gets knocked off. Roberto takes Pain's head off with a lariat. Pain is stunned but still manages to exchange punches. Roberto plants Pain with a bulldog.

Roberto climbs to the top rope and gets knocked off. Pain kicks Roberto in the temple before hitting the Ulti-Bomb out of nowhere. Pain makes the cover. 1, 2, 3.

Lindsay Monahan: And your winner and NEW CWA Heavyweight Champion, in 50 minutes and 01 second, is The Ultimate Pain!

Ultimate Pain remains on top of Roberto as he couldn’t stand up if he wanted to after that match. It takes several minutes of recovery before he can start his celebrations and his title reign. We are shown a replay package of the main event in which we crowned a new Heavyweight Champion. After the video package we see the new champion atop the cage with his title belt in hand raised in victory. Roberto meanwhile needs to be helped backstage despite his protests that he can manage by himself.
    The camera then pans to the Ultimate Pain as the camera goes 360, and he just stands there looking at the camera in a very menacing way. He cracks hi knuckles, and just looks menacingly at the camera not cracking a smile!

One…two…thre-No! Nicholas is able to kick out, and Fuentes picks him up but Nicholas stops before he can do anything with some punches to the chest, and then gets him in position for The Road to Destiny. Fuentes is able to fight out of it though with some hard elbows to the head of Nicholas, and then he takes Nicholas and lifts him up in position for the Ice Pick, and he nails it on Nicholas. Nicholas looks to be out of it as Fuentes goes for the pin.

One…two…THREE!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, and new CWA World Heavyweight Champion, Rolando “Ice” Fuentes!

Fuentes is handed the title, and his arm is raised in victory by the referee. Fuentes looks down at his championship, and then back at Nicholas, who has still moved since getting hit with the Ice Pick.
    The camera pans to Rolando who is standing there with the World Title draped over his shoulder, he looks at the title very lovingly and as the camera pans around him in a 360, he points to the title, and then points at himself, and mouths this is mine!
    Timothy Coleman: What is he doing here?!

Harvey Buckworth: Does it matter?! He’s back folks! Roberto is back!

The action in the ring has come to a stop as Roberto walks to the ring, soaking in the adoration from the crowd. He finally gets into the ring, and Abdul goes running at him but is met with a boot to the gut and tossed outside.

Lindsay Monahan:
    Your winner of the 2011 Royal Rumble, Roberto Superstar!

Harvey Buckworth:
    Roberto has done it folks! He’s comeback, and he’s won the 2011 Royal Rumble!

Timothy Coleman:
    I can’t believe it!
    Roberto celebrates his hard fought victory. He climbs on each corner, and throw his arms out in victory. Suddenly caos erupts in the crowd. Something is going on, but we can't tell what it is. The crowd is going crazy for whatever reason. The camera gets a closer look and we understand why the fans are so excited. The Ultimate Pain is in the house. Pain makes his way through the crowd, before climbing over the guardrail and getting inside the ring. Roberto looks shocked, as Pain gets closer to him and just smiles.

Harvey Buckworth: What is he doing here? What's the meaning of this?

Timothy Coleman: It's pretty clear. He's letting Roberto know that they have still some unfinished business to take care of.

Harvey Buckworth:
    Well, it's been a great PPV! Ladies and gentlemen that’s all we have time for, we’ll see you next time on Adrenaline Rush!

The show goes off the air with Roberto and Pain in a very intense stare down.
    The camera goes to both Roberto Superstar and Ultimate Pain staring each other down with Rolando Fuentes in the background just laughing and watching.

Rolando Fuentes: “Of course, Ulti and I are still very close…”

Suddenly Ultimate Pain walks into the camera shot, much to the delight of the fans in attendance. Pain stares at a slightly uncomfortable looking Rolando for a moment, before Rolando breaks the silence.

Rolando Fuentes: “Ah Pain, good to see you! We were actually just talking about you. I was letting everyone know how close we’ve remained in your absence.”

Pain continues to stare at Rolando, but the closer the camera gets, the more it appears that he is actually staring at the belt on Rolando’s shoulder.

Ultimate Pain: “Close? I thought people had to talk to remain close?”

Rolando Fuentes: “Oh yeah, right right. But our relationship is more about respecting each other. We’ve always got each other’s backs, right?”

Ultimate Pain’s eyes have still never left Rolando’s CWA World Title.

Ultimate Pain: “If it helps you sleep any easier at night Rolando, then sure.”

Pain finally breaks the stare, and meets Rolando’s eyes.

Ultimate Pain: “Oh and I almost forgot, congratulations kid.”

Pain slowly taps Rolando’s shoulder with the belt on it, before offering Rolando a handshake which Rolando quickly accepts. Pain then marches off, leaving a rather pleased looking Rolando with a somewhat confused looking Michelle Kelly, as the camera cuts to ringside.

Paper Planes hits as Diego Gonzalez steps out to cheers from the crowd. He has on a black Odd Future shirt, baggy jeans, and a San Diego Padres baseball cap. As he’s walking to the ring the fans notice that he doesn’t look like his usual happy go luck self, and he has a serious look on his face. When he gets in the ring he asks for a microphone from Lindsay, and she gives it to him.
    The camera pans to Rolando and Ultimate Pain facing off, and you see Rolando trying to shake Pain’s hand as Pain is just looking at the World title very intently!

Roberto Superstar: "I have faced a lot of people in this ring, from Vance Johnson, to Rich Stone and of course my toughest challenge..."

Roberto pauses, as the fans again begin chanting Pain's name. Roberto once again looks around and just smiles...

Roberto Superstar: "...Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!!!"

People boo what they just heard come out of Roberto's mouth. It has nothing to do with him mentioning Arsen; it is just the fact that Roberto is completely ignoring Pain. Once again, Roberto pays no attention to it and decides to continue, but before he can go on the opening notes of Supernaut play out over the arena. The crowd erupts in a chorus of cheers as The Ultimate Pain also makes his long awaited return to Adrenaline Rush! An irritated Pain makes his way out in casual attire as well, also completed with his trademark aviators. Pain begins to talk as he continues to march down to the ring.

Ultimate Pain: "Woah, woah, woah! Easy there Roberto..."

Roberto has since removed his sunglasses, simply watching Pain’s entrance with an ever-growing smirk on his face, as if he was expecting this. It seems Roberto was ignoring Pain on purpose, almost as if he was playing mind-games with Pain.

As Pain reaches the ring, and begins to climb in people are going nuts, at the two former CWA World Champions being in the same ring once again. This is what everyone here wanted to see! Pain gets in the ring and right in Roberto's face much to the delight of the fans.

Ultimate Pain: "It sure seems like you’re forgetting about someone, champ!"

Pain and Roberto simultaneously look around the arena, as everyone begins chanting, 5 Star Attraction. It is pretty obvious that Pain vs. Roberto is the match every wrestling fan in the world wants to see. Roberto just smiles, as Pain backs away from Roberto before continuing.

Ultimate Pain: “Now I know you won the Rumble at Meltdown Roberto, and I’ll be the first to congratulate you on that. However, there’s the slight problem that nobody cares about watching you, unless it’s against me!”

Roberto and a large part of the audience seem to disagree. Roberto simply laughs at Pain’s claims before shaking his head. Roberto starts to lift his microphone as if to speak but is quickly cut off by Pain before he can draw breath.

Ultimate Pain: “Think about it Roberto, the biggest win of your career, was against me. Your biggest defeat was against me. Your greatest feud has and always will be, with me! There’d be no Roberto Superstar, if it wasn’t for yours truly!”

The crowd seems a little mixed in their reception to Pain’s words. Some seem turned off by Pain’s arrogance, while others seem to be enjoying it.

Ultimate Pain: “This of course proves to be particularly difficult when it comes to…”

Pain looks around, holding the pause for dramatic effect.

Ultimate Pain: “…Five Star Attraction!”

The crowd loves this, and pops loud as Pain continues to hint at a Roberto vs. Pain match.

Ultimate Pain: “As you said, the Rumble winner gets a shot at the World title at Five Star. That’s all well and good but who here really wants to see Roberto face a former Pain protégé in the main event when they could be watching you against the man himself, to see who really is…the greatest of all time!”

Pain continues to stare at Roberto, as he lifts his arms into a signature pose to the delight of most of the crowd. Finally he drops his arms and gets in Roberto’s face once again.

Ultimate Pain: “So what’s it going to be Roberto? Rolando or The Ultimate…”

Pain gives his usual pause, before taking his sunglasses off, to stare eye to eye with Roberto.

Ultimate Pain: “…Paaaaaiiiiinnn!”

Roberto stares at Pain for what feels like an eternity. He then turns to the crowd who are still cheering loudly at the prospect of this dream match, which seems to cause Roberto more confusion.

Apparently tired of waiting, Pain then cheap shots Roberto with a slap across the face before quickly rolling out of the ring.

Ultimate Pain: “Maybe that will give you something to think about Superstar!”

Pain drops his microphone as he slowly walks up the ramp backwards, continuing to shout at Roberto. Meanwhile the 2011 Royal Rumble winner, just stares him back, not too happy about what has just occurred. These next two months leading to 5 Star Attraction should be very, very interesting.
    Roberto: "Well, it seems I have a decision to make. At Five Star Attraction I could either go for the World Title and face Rolando Fuentes..."

Roberto pauses as he looks around the arena for a response. There are a lot of fans who want Roberto to go for the big prize.

Roberto:
    "Or I could just face The Ultimate Pain in the ultimate dream match..."

Roberto pauses again and again looks around the arena and this time the place explodes. If Roberto is looking for advice from these fans on he should face, well, he just got his answer. People have been waiting for these match for years now and it looks like it will finally happen. Roberto smiles, while nodding his head. It seems he has made his decision.

Roberto: "It looks like the decision on who I should face is simple. It looks like that at Five Star Attraction I will be facing..."

Right before Roberto is about to name his opponent, "Dropping Plates" by Disturbed hits the PA system and out comes the World Champion, Rolando Fuentes. Rolando has the CWA Title proudly draped over his right shoulder, as he arrogantly struts his way down to the ring with the huge Monolyth behind him.

Tim Coleman: "The World Champion is here, the World Champion is here!!!"

Harvey Buckworth: "Calm yourself down a little there Tim, you sound like a kid at a candy store."

Tim Coleman: "But the World Champion is here."

As soon as Rolando gets inside the ring, he gets close to Roberto and throws the World Title up in the air. It seems that the Champ is challenging Roberto. Rolando keeps the title in the air for what it seems an eternity, before taking the microphone from his back pocket and beginning to speak.

Rolando: "So Roberto, you have made your decision uh? Bravo, good for you. Well, before you tell everyone what that decision is, let me remind you Roberto, that I am World champion around this place and I play second fiddle to no one. Do you really believe that I am going to let you or Pain or anybody else out stage me? DO YOU???"

Just like Pain did two weeks ago, Rolando gets right in Roberto's face. Roberto just answers Rolando with a little smirk and this seems to make Rolando even more pissed off that he already is.

Rolando: In my finest hour, in my greatest triumph, both you and my mentor, the Ultimate Pain, decided to return and thus shadowed my moment as the newly crowned World Champion! I am the CWA World Champion, something that you have been on one occasion or two..."

Roberto smiles and then puts his right hand up showing Rolando 4 fingers.

Harvey Buckworth: " In case anyone doesn't know, Roberto has won the CWA Title 4 times."

Tim Coleman: "Yeah, but he never beat Rolando for it."

Rolando: "...but once the competition got too stiff for your liking, you decided to go ahead and bail. Oh wait, I am sorry, poor little Roberto was injured actually. Well, that's a freaking joke and you know it. You were at home waiting for the right time to come back and when you thought it would be easy pickings for you, you decided to do so. That shows me that you have no respect for me, and so I may just have to beat some damn respect into you. I am not the same person you knew when you left. I am not that rookie that was dominating the lower card. I am not that rookie that was carrying your bags for you, because I looked up to you and because I was trying to move up the card. You are now staring and looking up at the new World Heavyweight Champion! Actually let me correct that for you Roberto...YOUR World Heavyweight Champion. As it stands now, you are the newbie on the block Roberto, so you should go and carry my bags now. You need to realize and understand that I am the measuring stick around here, and you are just a fossil hoping to get on my coattail."

Roberto laughs, then makes a punching motion towards Rolando. The former MMA fighter flinches just for a millisecond, before laughing it off a little.

Rolando: "Oohhh very funny Roberto, keep disrespecting me. You come in, take away my spotlight, you pick my mentor, the Ultimate Pain over me. This is my company!!! I am the World Champion, damn it!!! At 5 Star Attraction you will not be the main event like you think you are, unless it is against me"

As soon as Rolando finishes his sentence, he tries to slap Roberto out, but the Royal Rumble winner blocks it just in time. Roberto then looks like he is about to punch Rolando right in the face, but Monolyth gets in between them right before he is about to do so. This stops Roberto instantly. The big bodyguard is one scary dude and even Roberto is cautious of him. Rolando laughs as he hides behind Monolyth.

Rolando: "Yeah, touch me Roberto and see what the Monolyth does to you. You are pathetic Roberto, PATHETIC!!! I am done with you, and do not forget that I am the World Heavyweight Champion of the CWA!!"

A laughing Rolando drapes his title over Monolyth's shoulder, then proceeds on exiting the ring, surrounded by a chorus of boos. Meanwhile Roberto doesn't seem too happy at what has just occurred, as he just stands in the ring, eyes locked on Rolando.

Harvey Buckworth: "That just made Roberto's decision on who to face just a little bit tougher."

Tim Coleman: "Who cares about Roberto."

With that the show comes to an end.
    The camera shows all three men staring each other down, and fireworks going off in the background!! They all look at each other intently, but you see Rolando trying to goad Ultimate Pain and Roberto to fight each other!

Roberto: "But as good as that match sounds, I could also go out there and face Rolando Fuentes for the CWA World title and there's nothing in this world more important than that for me. Being the CWA World Champion is what we all strive to be and that's a fact."

Roberto pauses again and the fans also cheer for this match. It's seems the crowd is split here. Half wants to see Roberto face Pain, while the other half wants to see Roberto face Rolando.

Tim Coleman: "Rolando is the CWA Champion and he deserves to be in the Main Event. Roberto should stop being disrespectful towards our champion and just pick him as his opponent."

Roberto:
    "It's a tough decision as you can tell, but I have made one. I've also gone to the big boss already, Jim Horrorfan and made the match official. The papers have already been drawn, and except for a couple of signatures, this thing is done. So, I'd like to ask both Rolando and Pain to get out here, so we can get this all thing over with..."

Dropping Plates by Disturbed begins playing and out comes Rolando. The champ doesn't look too happy as he makes his way down the ramp. The fans, meanwhile, don't look too happy either, as they boo him with all they've got. Rolando gets in the ring and begins muttering something to Roberto, but we can't hear exactly what. Maybe it's good 'cause I don't think he saying anything too nice.

Rolando's music is then interrupted by Supernaut by Black Sabbath, which means only one thing...it's the Ultimate Pain's turn to come out. The former CWA Champion makes his way down to the ring to mix reaction from the fans here in attendance. Pain pays no attention to the fans, as he looks completely focused on Roberto. Pain gets in the ring and goes straight for Roberto, and completely ignores Rolando, who was trying to offer his former mentor a handshake. Pain gets right in Roberto's face and now it's him who's muttering something to Roberto, but once again we don't hear what's being said. Roberto cockily smiles, before backing up and motioning for both men to calm down.

Roberto: 'Woaaah boys, relax a little. I know it's been a stressful past few months, but it's finally over. Tonight you will both find out who I've picked to be my opponent at 5 Star Attraction. I'm not going to drag this any longer, therefore I am going straight to it. My opponent in New York City on December 28th will be...Rolando Fuentes!!!"

The place explodes into a mix reaction. A lot of boos here, but there are also a lot of cheers. Rolando is one of those guys cheering, as he knows that main eventing 5 Star Attraction against Roberto could possibly make him a legend down the road. Pain meanwhile looks angry and disappointed. It seems though that Roberto is not done here. He tells the crowd to hush as he gets to Pain's face...

Roberto: "...and The Ultimate Pain!!!"

Everyone looks confused here, including Pain and Rolando.

Roberto: "Yeah boys, you heard me right, at 5 Star Attraction I will face both of you in an old fashion three way dance and it will be for the World Title."

Roberto smiles, as the place goes insane. Everyone seems to love the idea of these three men going at it in a triple threat...well, everyone except for Rolando, as he looks like he's been shot. He knows that retaining the title against both Pain and Roberto will be literally impossible. The Ultimate Pain, on the other hand, looks satisfied about Roberto's decision. All of a sudden, he has a shot of not only beating Roberto, but a shot at the Title as well. Rolando tries to complain to Pain that this is not fair, but Pain just shrugs his shoulders, while all the time staring at the belt.

Harvey Buckworth: "5 Star Attraction is going to be spectacular."

Tim Coleman: "This is not fair to Rolando. Roberto just screwed our champion."

Meanwhile, Roberto is about to leave the ring, but right before he does, he changes his mind and turns back...

Roberto: "Ooohh and by the way, don't think I forgot about the slaps both of you gave me..."

Roberto drops the mic and quickly clotheslines both men down. Both Pain and Rolando slide out of the ring, as Roberto tries to call them back in, but they retreat up the ramp instead. With that, the show goes off the air.
    The camera then pans to Roberto Superstar, and in the background you see a screen that is just showing all of his career highlights, he stands there as the camera pans, and he just continues to do the world title pose.
    Roberto: "Did I hear you right Pain? Did you just say that you wouldn't wanna do anything drastic to me before Five Star Attraction?"

Ultimate Pain: "That is absolutely correct Roberto. I want you at 100% for Five Star Attraction, so that when I beat you and Rolando, no excuses will be taken."

Roberto nods his head, while scratching his head. He seems to be confused by Pain's statement.

Roberto: "So what happened down in Mexico last week doesn't count?"

Pain begins to laugh, as the fans let out a "Pain sucks" chant. It it wasn't for Pain, Roberto would still probably be the AMLL Champion.

Ultimate Pain: "I never laid a hand on you during that match Roberto and that is a fact. The distraction on the other hand, I am guilty of, but the truth is, I did you a favour. That AMLL Title was not only distracting you, but it was tiring you out defending it. Like I said, I want you at 100% for our match and now you can be."

Roberto: "Wow, I never looked at it that way Pain. Then by right I should be thanking you for what you did."

A smiling Ultimate Pain nods his head in agreement, as the fans on the other hand disagree. We can easily tell here that Roberto was being sarcastic here, even though he puts out his hand for Pain to shake it. The former leader of the Brotherhood accepts Roberto's handshake and it seems that maybe Roberto wasn't being sarcastic at all. Maybe he is really gratefull to Pain...can it be??? But wait, as Pain tries to leave the ring, Roberto doesn't let go of his hand, instead pulls him right back close to him.

Roberto: "On second thought brother, I really loved that Title."
    As Monolyth rolls out Rolando begins to stir in where he was knocked out by Pain, and after Pain helps out Roberto they wait for Rolando to turn around. As soon as he does he's met with a punch from Pain, then a punch from Roberto, then Pain, then Roberto, then Pain and this time Pain holds on to Rolando and allows Roberto get a few shots in on Rolando. Then Roberto says he has an idea, and he runs off the ropes in hopes of hitting Rolando with The Edge, but Rolando is able to escape Pain's clutches and gets out of the way just in time and Roberto hits Pain with The Edge! Roberto is in shock as to what he's just done, and Rolando takes this opportunity to go for the pin!

1...2...3!

Lindsay Monahan: The Ultimate Pain has been eliminated!

Rolando is unable to celebrate for long as Roberto shoves him away to go over to a visibly upset Pain, and the two begin argue. Rolando just stands back as he watches his two opponents bicker at one another, and it eventually leads to Pain angrily leaving, but wait! He turns right back around, kicks Roberto in the gut, and nails him with The Ulti-Bomb! He then leaves as Rolando scrambles over to pick up the scraps as he goes for the pin!

1...2...3!

Lindsay Monahan: Roberto has been eliminated! Which means your winners at 16minutes and 25 seconds, Harry Jones, Diego Gonzalez, Daren Storm, The Monolyth, and the CWA World Heavyweight Champion Rolando Fuentes!

Rolando celebrates his victory as he leaves the ring, and Pain is back in as Roberto is getting up and two start bickering some more before they start going at it with blows. Security has to come down to stop them from tearing each other apart, and all the while Rolando backs up the ramp as he watches his two foes go at it with a smirk on his face as the show comes to an end.

The camera again pans to all three of them as they look at each other, Roberto and Ultimate Pain are looking at the championship, as Rolando is holding on tightly to it. Then the camera pans to a younger version of Rolando, and it slowly morphs to the current day Rolando with his cocky smile, and World Title Belt. Then it pans to Ultimate Pain, and it does the same thing, showing a younger Ultimate Pain and morphing, but as it morphs in a younger form it shows the CWA title around his waist, and it disappears as the form gets older, and you see the current Ultimate Pain standing there, then it shows Roberto Superstar, and as it forms it shows the 4 times he has won the World title until eventually it gets to the current form of Roberto Superstar! The camera then shows all three men, and the fireworks are exploding behind them with the a rotating image of Madison Square Garden, finally the Five Star Attraction Poster comes up!

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

Edited some stuff.

Thread Information