Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAW's stacked roster

Tommy Got Hacked

RAW's stacked roster

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: RAW's stacked roster

Jericho's not a main eventer on Raw and anyone that thinks he is are kidding themselves. Raw is gonna revolve around Batista, Cena, Orton, HHH and Edge for the next year. Nobody is gonna be elevated. Jericho will be stuck putting guys like R-Truth and Morrison over in random matches that help out nobody. Sheamus will just be used to fill Fatal 4 Way/Triple Threat spots as the guy you know has no chance of winning.

On Vacation

Status

I highly doubt this theroy but does anybody think this has anything to do with trying to bury TNA even more by having the majority of their main eventers on the competing show?

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dillberg View Post
    I highly doubt this theroy but does anybody think this has anything to do with trying to bury TNA even more by having the majority of their main eventers on the competing show?
    No because TNA is not competition. WWE is making more money now than they ever have so even if TNA catches them in the ratings WWE would still be in way better shape money-wise than TNA.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

On Vacation

Status

I know Vince wants RAW to be the A show but can you remember a time when Smackdown had absolutely no main event wrestlers on it? And dont say they have Taker cause he will be inactive for 6 months. I also know TNA isnt competition but do you think it was also just mere coincidence that Bret Hart hosted RAW the same night Hogan debuted?

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dillberg View Post
    I know Vince wants RAW to be the A show but can you remember a time when Smackdown had absolutely no main event wrestlers on it? And dont say they have Taker cause he will be inactive for 6 months. I also know TNA isnt competition but do you think it was also just mere coincidence that Bret Hart hosted RAW the same night Hogan debuted?
    Rey is one of WWE's top stars. Big Show is a main eventer when he's on Smackdown. Punk is credible enough to go back to the main event at any time. And they want to make guys like Swagger, Christian and Kingston top stars and on Smackdown they don't have to worry about douchebags like Orton stopping their pushes.

People's Champion

Status

What they should do, IMO, is move all the people who have been pushed this last year and move them to Smackdown and give them the push there. Move all the established stars to Raw. IMO.

No.1 Jerichoholic

Status
      Country                    ir=Iran

The worst side of this is that Jericho is gonna stick to thee mid-card and maybe tag team title again.

I kinda liked the idea of SD being the productive show.It's a proven fact that Raw is not the landscape for young talent to grow up.Raw is always around certain guys like Cena and Orton.

The dangerous part is that it may cost SD a lot in ratings.It seems WWE won't care about SD till they move to SyFy.

And also i don't think this has anything to do with TNA.TNA doesn't count a threat to WWE right now so it will be a stupid thing to move all of your established guys to Raw just to compete with TNA.
    Last edited by RAW IS JERICHO; 04-30-2010 at 03:43 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

This was one of the reasons I didn't get why they moved Jericho to Raw. Raw's scene is already packed out and if he had stayed on SD he would of easily been one of the main event stars where he really should be. On Raw he would probably just be a Midcarder. As for Sheamus I reckon he should of moved to SD, He's had a great push on raw but with all that star power I don't see him doing a great deal.

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status
      Country                    United States

I don't see Sheamus getting lost at all. First off, his feud with Triple H isn't over. Second, his feuds with both Cena and Orton never reached full steam, so they could always revisit that somewhere down the road (this could be an interesting next move for Cena, since like Tommy was saying, he's already had feuds with most everyone else that ended definitively). With him having been embroiled with those 3 stars, I don't see how he'd really be out of place with Jericho and Edge coming to RAW. He just keeps getting better, and if this wasn't the case, he'd have been thrown to the mid card wolves after Elimination Chamber. I think we'll see Jericho jobbing out to the mid card before we'll see Sheamus doing that. And if Batista really does leave, then ever better for Sheamus.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Theres the same thread in another forum and most people agree that it's because of TNA, but I'm not sure because Vince has always favored Raw.

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SelfHighFive View Post
    Jericho's not a main eventer on Raw and anyone that thinks he is are kidding themselves. Raw is gonna revolve around Batista, Cena, Orton, HHH and Edge for the next year. Nobody is gonna be elevated. Jericho will be stuck putting guys like R-Truth and Morrison over in random matches that help out nobody. Sheamus will just be used to fill Fatal 4 Way/Triple Threat spots as the guy you know has no chance of winning.
    Kidding themselves? How?

Highly doubt that. First thing I see Jericho doing is either finishing whatever needs to be finished with Edge (possibly getting owned by him again), and then being in the championship mix as the guy who's there to just fill the open spot and make cool spots.

He'll maybe put some people over. But that's not a bad thing at all, IDK why you're saying it like it's gonna be bad to see more people getting established at the expense of Jericho. It's not like he's going to be getting squashed.

Unless he opposes Sheamus.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by StarRated View Post
    Theres the same thread in another forum and most people agree that it's because of TNA, but I'm not sure because Vince has always favored Raw.
    A terrible Raw gets 3.0 + in ratings week in week out while a great TNA get's like 1.0. Why would he put so much emphasis into one show when TNA are not even really competing with WWE on any levels and won't be for many many years to come.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Prime View Post
    Kidding themselves? How?

Highly doubt that. First thing I see Jericho doing is either finishing whatever needs to be finished with Edge (possibly getting owned by him again), and then being in the championship mix as the guy who's there to just fill the open spot and make cool spots.

He'll maybe put some people over. But that's not a bad thing at all, IDK why you're saying it like it's gonna be bad to see more people getting established at the expense of Jericho. It's not like he's going to be getting squashed.

Unless he opposes Sheamus.
    Finish what with Edge? The storyline ended when Edge got his revenge. There's nothing left and plus they are both heels now. Knowing WWE they will have them teaming together in a month.

And Jericho has no chance to be in the championship picture on Raw unless top guys start getting injured. The only time he could ever get a reign on Raw before was when him and HBK were the only active main eventers.

And how is he gonna put anybody over? There's a difference and pointless jobbing and actually putting someone over. Jericho jobbed out to Kofi, MVP, JTG and R-Truth this and last year and it didn't help any of them. Jericho will do nothing but job to random mid-carders all year long and you know it's true. I'm a huge Jericho fan but I'm not gonna deny the obvious of what is gonna happen. Jericho never stands a chance on Raw.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Is Batista a RAW superstar for good now? if they wanted him to be then why not have him drafted there and why would they have a heel Edge go there if they planned on keeping Batista on RAW (while still a SD superstar). And why they also moved Jericho to RAW makes no sense either. So RAW will put even more attention on main eventers and even less on mid carders which in my opinion will make RAW worse, the show has no fucking structure!!

RAW is like the pop music of wrestling, trying to bring in the most fans without having any real identity.

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status

As far as I know, Batista was officially a RAW superstar when he won the WWE championship at EC.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

well they didn't move Batista to the RAW roster on WWE.com when I checked it a few weeks after EC but they now have him there...hmm...

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status

I've been under the impression that when you win one brand's championship, you become a member of that brand's roster. I take the roster list over at WWE.com with a grain of salt most of the time. Batista's profile wasn't listed on either brand shortly before Extreme Rules, but he was obviously still employed. Web sites, especially big ones, are going to have mistakes and oversights.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    A terrible Raw gets 3.0 + in ratings week in week out while a great TNA get's like 1.0. Why would he put so much emphasis into one show when TNA are not even really competing with WWE on any levels and won't be for many many years to come.
    Dont know. Maybe he is trying to squash them before they get any type of momentum going.

Thread Information