Thread: Daniel Bryan's WWE Future... ?

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Daniel Bryan's WWE Future... ?

Okay, so we all are pretty much aware of Danielson's epic losing streak on NXT. Breaking from the non-obvious "if he isn't winning matches, he's not going to win NXT", do you think he'll turn everything around by the time NXT is over, or will he fall into obscurity while the other rookies overshadow him?

🔪 Cool·Vegan·Mom·Club 🌻

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Daniel Bryan's WWE Future... ?

Bryans gonna win and beat Miz for the U.S. title.

Status

I think the WWE realizes what they have in Danielson - a unique in-ring talent with a build-in fanbase who can have tremendous value if they choose to use him correct. The problem there is the choice, because who knows what they decide. To me, Danielson's value is a bit like that of Rey Mysterio (minus the long-term overness, of course).... a great in-ring talent without prototypical promo skills yet with a unique charisma at the same time.
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Bryan will be like Benoit (except without being a murderer of course). He'll be the technical wizard that's used everywhere from the low-card to a fill-in main eventer to make the real stars look good. He'll never be a real main eventer though and never a world champ. That's what I think anyway.

Vengeance With a Smile

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I think the fact that he's ranked number 1 is the WWE telling us that they have things planned for him.

May be reading into the kayfabe ranking system too much, but I at least think it's an indicator.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Just like how I gave nxt a few months I give Danielson a year before hes jimmy wang yang.

The difference between Danielson and Mysteiro is a great gimmick and a mask and moves that nobody ever saw before in the 90's and the kiddies love him, I don't see Danielson getting over with kids like that.

The difference with Benoit was that he was built like shit brickhouse, and his intensity was off the chain.

Like it or not you have to have muscle mass to make it in the WWE and have a good look, even Mysterio had to gain 25 to 30 pouds of muscle in the wwe before vince would push him. I hope I'm wrong but Vince don't push people small unless there special and even though Danielson skills in ring are AWESOME he doesn't have the charisma or look of a HBK Benoit or Mysterio. Anyone in the forum willing to bet on this i'm willing to put my money where my mouth was.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

My first thought would be that his first victory would be a US Title win, but I don't know what the point will be by the end of NXT if he hasn't won a match by then. He had a great start despite losing, now he's behind Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Darren Young & David Otunga in the way of exposure.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status
      Country                    United States

But the show still has several weeks left no? It seems they're cycling through the NXT rookies in regards to giving them each a bit of exposure on the main brands. Maybe Daniel Bryan will get a bit of exposure now that the Miz will have to start defending the US title more often.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

People are still talking about Danielson as if he has a lack of charisma? Lol...

I thought it was pretty obvious by now it was a work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Meh. He's not mega charismatic but he has this goofy sense of showmanship that is able to get fans attached.

Someone texted me last night, "that's Bryan's future. Passing out programs.". I don't think that is true at all. You have to keep in mind, this is forming into a long process now. It's been maybe a month sense the rankings have been released and they are still advertising another week before eliminations. He's not going to get eliminated. And after the first elimnations, and the ones that follow, he will still be losing. Maybe not in the freshest ways, but they will find a way to press the tension, stale or not.

He'll drop to sixth or seventh, always near contention of elimination. But I don't know how this will be done, but they will use that prolonged time between eliminations to carve out him becoming successful.

It's too fucking obvious. And hell, I still think if he doesn't "win" (which would be bad booking if they don't put and exclamation point on the comeback), he would get a "contract" for his efforts.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The fashion they're doing it in, though getting more and more lazy, is what is keeping it from being an absolute disaster
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information