Thread: The Hart Dynasty

Making Odd Since 1980

Status
      Country                    Canada

The Hart Dynasty

I know that everyone would love for this team to be a great team for some time to come, myself included. But, I have a hard time getting behind David Hart Smith, who lacks good personality as well as having some of the most generic offense in history. I have yet to see him do anything non-generic or that comes off as "his" move.

Tyson Kidd, on the other hand, is exciting in the ring and looks like a future star, while DH Smith seems to be the straw that will break this camel's back, so to speak.

What are your thoughts?
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: The Hart Dynasty

They both suck. It took Bret Hart himself coming back just to get these 2 a push. They arn't even real Harts. Once Bret leaves they will go back to being jobbers.

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status
      Country                    United States

DH Smith is a real Hart. His mother?

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by NovaRoad View Post
    DH Smith is a real Hart. His mother?
    Oh whatever! DH is a real Hart like Chavo is a Guerrero.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status

He's got Stu's blood running through his veins. Not saying he's great, just saying to deny him as a Hart is stupid.

Backyarder

Status

Without the Hart legacy their just another tag team. But they're still two very young wrestlers, so they can improve. However, they shouldn't be champs just yet, it makes the tag title seem weak, but I guess there isn't too many good tag teams worthy of being champions.

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status

The tag belts don't look any more weak than they have in the last year.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Oh whatever! DH is a real Hart like Chavo is a Guerrero.
    I'm usually on board with you but this crack makes no sense whatsoever. DH Smith is a member of the Hart family as his mother is Bret's sister and Chavo Guerrero is a REAL Guerrero so I don't what you meant by your comment.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Yooooo Mang

Status

people are dumb
    DH is a Hart and Chavo is a Guerro
    DH Smith is a lot like his dad who at first wasn't very charismatic but he grew to be a great wrestler...I think Smith will be fine..just give him some time...I hope they get a good run and I hope that tyson gets rid of the crown hairdo thing...and that Natalya does Playboy

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by NovaRoad View Post
    The tag belts don't look any more weak than they have in the last year.
    JeriShow brought tons of credibility to the tag titles. And ShoMiz kept them credible. When those teams had the belts even DX wanted them. And they had interactions with the guest hosts every week and were made a big deal of.

With the Hart Dynasty as champs they won't even be on TV unless Bret is with them and they damn sure won't be on PPV.

Yooooo Mang

Status

i beg to differ, If they aren't on TV everyweek and on most PPV's while they are champs I will eat a shoe and post the video on youtube

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Booty View Post
    people are dumb
    DH is a Hart and Chavo is a Guerro
    DH Smith is a lot like his dad who at first wasn't very charismatic but he grew to be a great wrestler...I think Smith will be fine..just give him some time...I hope they get a good run and I hope that tyson gets rid of the crown hairdo thing...and that Natalya does Playboy
    People are dumb, but so is this post. Sorry Jake. I think DH is modeled just like his dad. He definately won't have the fame, but defintely the style and maybe the tag expertise.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Booty View Post
    i beg to differ, If they aren't on TV everyweek and on most PPV's while they are champs I will eat a shoe and post the video on youtube
    Well what are they gonna do? The crowd only reacts to them when Bret is with them. Neither of them has any charisma. And there's literially nobody for them to feud with. Unless Morrison turns heel and teams with Miz again but that would just set them back again.

grandma RKO'er.

Status

Well im actually behind the Hart Dynasty as the champs because the tag titles to me shouldnt be held by such an overpowering team. Its better this way to have more exciting matches instead of having that same old finish where Show punches the lights out of someone and his partner pins them. the Hart Dynasty as wrestlers are just starting to grow on me because i havent really seen much of them before but now that they are going to be regulars ill see more and watch their improvement.

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SelfHighFive View Post
    JeriShow brought tons of credibility to the tag titles. And ShoMiz kept them credible. When those teams had the belts even DX wanted them. And they had interactions with the guest hosts every week and were made a big deal of.

With the Hart Dynasty as champs they won't even be on TV unless Bret is with them and they damn sure won't be on PPV.
    I very much disagree with JeriShow bringing tons of credibility to the tag titles, and with ShoMiz keeping them credible. DX was better without the belts, and it was really like HHH's and Shawn's last hoorah together before Michael's split, so that they could say there wasn't anything DX couldn't do. It sure wasn't any kind of legitimate run for them.

The Bellas had interactions with the guest hosts every week too, I suppose they're credible? The reason they had interactions was because it was Jericho and the Miz, two of the biggest heels in the WWE. If you had paid attention, you'd know that just about every big heel had interactions with the various guest hosts too, not just those holding the unified tag belts.

The main reason I find there's no credibility in the tag titles regardless of who holds them is because there's no tag division for them to even mean something. It started falling apart roughly a year ago, around the time Edge got injured.

Thread Information