Thread: "What's so special about Evan Bourne?"

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Raw "What's so special about Evan Bourne?"

I heard this mentioned in the Supplemental Draft thread, and for some reason, this bothered me. And I don't know why.

What is so special about Evan Bourne in your opinion? A lot of people were bummed that he is staying put on RAW, thinking that he is going to be held back some more. Others want to see him stay in the position he is, and don't see anything good about him.

In my opinion, he is a good packaged cruiserweight that can seperate himself from being the typical spot monkey. He can follow ground work well, dliver a pretty hard strike-based offense, and sell like a veteran. Granted, he's not the most attractive figure when it comes to mic skills, but the guy can get the fans behind him, and he's different from the average lightweight. He's probably in the top five of in-ring performers currently in the WWE.

So, "what is so special about Evan Bourne?"
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: "What's so special about Evan Bourne?"

To answer the question in one word....nothing.

He's just a tiny generic high flying jobber with no charisma or it factor and his constant smiling and peace signs make it impossible for him to have credibility. And his size makes a heel turn impossible. Rey Mysterio is a once in a lifetime guy.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Final Battle 2010

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SelfHighFive View Post

He's just a tiny generic high flying jobber with no charisma or it factor and his constant smiling and peace signs make it impossible for him to have credibility. And his size makes a heel turn impossible. Rey Mysterio is a once in a lifetime guy.
    Are you serious?

🔪 Cool·Vegan·Mom·Club 🌻

Status
      Country                    Canada

The crowd adores him, when he actually does wrestle he puts on great matches!, and hes "unique" in WWE for being the only person to do a star press

Edit: Also hes got a great underdog style.
    Last edited by Kakarot; 04-27-2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Tommy brought up a good point i forgot.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

He really isn't that generic compared to the smaller guys they've had in the past. He's a bit more stylistic and puro/stiff influenced abilities than the entire WWE roster, and that help give him a name of his own.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ThePriceisRight89 View Post
    Are you serious?
    COnsiering he linked smiling to having no credibility I'm guessing it's a no.

🔪 Cool·Vegan·Mom·Club 🌻

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SelfHighFive View Post

Bournes actually a great heel imo. His stuff with Lizzy Valentine (?) was great.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Matt Sydal in Sweet and Sour was pretty awesome.

Matt Sydal = Evan Bourne to those not aware of ROH
    -------
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I saw him in WSX (that show that was on MTV for a few episodes) and he worked great as a heel there. Tyson Kidd was also a heel and it worked for him despite him being about the same size as Bourne.

🔪 Cool·Vegan·Mom·Club 🌻

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dillberg View Post
    I saw him in WSX (that show that was on MTV for a few episodes) and he worked great as a heel there. Tyson Kidd was also a heel and it worked for him despite him being about the same size as Bourne.
    Thats where i saw him! haha. I thought it was badass, but lets not turn this into a "should bourne turn heel?" thread :P

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Meh. WSX is a bad example for heel Bourne. Didn't have a lot of the mannerisms at that time.
    -------
    Spoiler:

🔪 Cool·Vegan·Mom·Club 🌻

Status

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    Meh. WSX is a bad example for heel Bourne. Didn't have a lot of the mannerisms at that time.
    Well, the company was crap but it showed me he could be a heel. I also saw him heel working with Davey Richards i believe in ROH but i never really got to see alot of ROH..

Thread Information