Thread: Time for The Game to Switch Lanes

Backyarder

Status

Time for The Game to Switch Lanes

Whats stopping Triple H from Turning Heel?

Triple H has already had a long run as a babyface. Is it time for a change?
    Whats keeping him from turning Rudo?

Triple H said himself that he rather be a heel and do fun things like the ones Edge was doing during his heel run. Without Shawn Michaels theres no need for him to continue being a face. DX was a faction that was more appealing to the younger audience than to adults. So I can understand why they continued being babyfaces, but now that HBK is gone theres no real need for Triple H continuing being a face.

John Cena, Taker, Orton, Edge, and Triple H are all babyface so Its easy to understand why the WWE pushed Sheamus and Swagger now that they are lacking any credible heels to face the babyfaces. Now with Batista gone for a while the wwe can use a true heel. Jericho's good, but he's already gotten his ass kicked enough times where he looks more like a joke. That leaves CM Punk as the top heel in the WWE.

Bottom line, If Triple H has any authority I can't understand why he doesn't turn heel, considering he said he enjoys it more. Thoughts?

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Re: Time for The Game to Switch Lanes

With HBK leaving, this is a really trialing time for HHH's character as for being sorrowful and sad for his best friend leaving etc. Don't think WWE wants HBK's cast off to be remembered as the time when HHH went back heel. There were so many chances when DX was still formed, it was ridiculous how many times I thought one was going to turn on the other.

With the draft coming up, I could see it happening. He's been face since 2006.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Backyarder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Red View Post
    There are people who have been face for longer.

Face HHH is better for elevating young talent, and also I doubt HHH could get true heat now that he pretty much has legendary status in the company. It's always tough to execute heel turns with guys who have been around for so long and accomplished so much.

I don't think I'd even want to see HHH as a heel now. I just don't see what the advantage of it would be.
    It worked pretty good for Hulk Hogan, I don't think its a big of a deal, he can always turn back.

Tommy Got Hacked

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Red View Post
    There are people who have been face for longer.

Face HHH is better for elevating young talent, and also I doubt HHH could get true heat now that he pretty much has legendary status in the company. It's always tough to execute heel turns with guys who have been around for so long and accomplished so much.

I don't think I'd even want to see HHH as a heel now. I just don't see what the advantage of it would be.
    Yeah, I agree with this. He had his chance to establish himself as a heel by turning on Michaels and having a match with him at Wrestlemania, but unless he's fighting another legend (literally, I think only Undertaker is left with a greater status than HHH), he'll always be cheered.

HHH has gotten to the point where he just has to be a face now.

Heel Champion

Status

Yeah, turning him heel would sort of give him a fresh start which isn't what's needed at this stage of his career.

Tommy Got Hacked

Sole Survivor

Triple H is agreat heel and it would be good so that he could mentor some faces like John Morrison and be drafted to SMackdown and mentor them like he drafts every year just about and it would be good for the business as Batista i sgone and Jericho/Punk cant be a top heel of the business by themselves and Triple H would be a great fit. Let us turn him heel

One.... Bad.... Dude

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by Keaven Angel View Post
    Whats stopping Triple H from Turning Heel?

Triple H has already had a long run as a babyface. Is it time for a change?
    Whats keeping him from turning Rudo?

Triple H said himself that he rather be a heel and do fun things like the ones Edge was doing during his heel run. Without Shawn Michaels theres no need for him to continue being a face. DX was a faction that was more appealing to the younger audience than to adults. So I can understand why they continued being babyfaces, but now that HBK is gone theres no real need for Triple H continuing being a face.

John Cena, Taker, Orton, Edge, and Triple H are all babyface so Its easy to understand why the WWE pushed Sheamus and Swagger now that they are lacking any credible heels to face the babyfaces. Now with Batista gone for a while the wwe can use a true heel. Jericho's good, but he's already gotten his ass kicked enough times where he looks more like a joke. That leaves CM Punk as the top heel in the WWE.

Bottom line, If Triple H has any authority I can't understand why he doesn't turn heel, considering he said he enjoys it more. Thoughts?
    Triple H as a heel is one of the best wrestlers of all time. He needs to get back to his roots and be the bad guy again, hammer dudes in the parking lot with sledgehammers and get back his mean streak, no more of this baby face bullshit. Everyone loves to hate the man, LET US HATE HIM DAMMIT!!!!

Thread Information