Thread: If you could book one superstar...

Tommy Got Hacked

If you could book one superstar...

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: If you could book one superstar...

I'm not really sure of one off the top of my head. It was easy with Punk when he was a face and World champion but with the draft and everything the way it is, it's hard to really say.

I suppose I'll say Evan Bourne, who will move to Smackdown and be in a tag team/singles alliance/student-teacher program with Rey Mysterio. They may even get a tag title reign before having some competitive TV matches, ultimately with Bourne winning on TV or PPV, but both remaining faces and shaking hands and all that jazz, then move Bourne into the IC title picture or something of the sort.

I dunno exactly.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status
      Country                    United States

Matt Hardy tired of being second fiddle to everyone and turning on Justin Gabriel turning him heel. They feud with Gabriel looking strong but Hardy ultimately going over. Than Hardy will get drafted to Raw where he will run through the baby face midcard and ultimately fued with Randy Orton and go over after a back and forth fued. Than he will get a big win over Cena getting his first offical World Title

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Only one? I'm going to break the rules but whatever. I don't know if anyone would argue my push so I'll talk about where I think I could get away with taking it - and how much further I would actually go if given the chance.

Few things have to happen in WWE world before this goes down. Namely, the Unified Tag belts need to be split up. Obviously they would need to create a stronger tag division but that's their problem. This story could work without the split but I don't know that I'd want to give Legacy the Unified belts.. whatever.

So we're at a point where Legacy (Rhodes/DiBiase) have split from Randy O, and have won tag team gold, citing their separating from him being the reason for their success (why they have gold and he doesn't.) They talk about how being second generation superstars is a winning formula for surefire champions but "some of us" don't know how to seize an opportunity when it is in front of them.

Cue Goldust's theme. He and Chavo Guerrero come out and cut a hilariously awesome promo about growing up with the business all around them but eventually learning to get off the tit and drink from a cup. This legacy started long ago, back before Bob Holly was changing Cody's diapers, and "as for seizing an opportunity, don't mind if we do." Epic beatdown, Chavo gets a Frog Splash on Cody, Goldust gives DiBiase Shattered Dreams, and we set up a nice little tag team feud.

*Shouldn't be taken too seriously. This is not the "if I could only have one feud, what would it be" but a feud I would enjoy seeing very much so.*

From there I would probably give both Chavo and Goldust larger pushes as heels. Goldust turning into a psychotic, almost terrorist-like extremist as a result of being neglected by WWE and not being included in Legacy the first go around. Chavo pissing and moaning because he was never a fan favorite, the only time he ever came close was because his cousin died, so now he will take out all the fan favorites "until there's no choice but Chavo."

Maybe not World Championship stuff, but surely Intercontinental/U.S. belts could be considered. It would be a lot of fun and use the potential these guys have for one last go instead of letting them reside in Jobbertown.

Tommy Got Hacked

Established Veteran

Status

Christian:

- Have Christian to get drafted to SmackDown.
    - Turn heel go back to 03-05 Christian.
    - Get Tomko from TNA.
    - Recreate Captain Charisma and The Problem Solver.
    - Win IC Title from McIntyre
    - Go along as a great Heel
    - Also Change his theme to his old one from 03-05.

Tommy Got Hacked

Established Veteran

Status

Well I really liked Christian around that time. So if he could go back to that it would be cool. Adding Tomko was just a plus, not really needed.

Sole Survivor

Matt Hardy

OK, a time he will jointhe Straightedge Society and turn heel raning about his past so call friends. He would feud with R-Truth, John Morrison, Hart Dynasty and Edge, he would win the Unified Tag titles with Luuke Gallows and be promising in the Straightedge Society then once Punk wins the World title, Matt turns on him and then Matt is a main eventer and eventually wins the World title.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Red View Post
    Personally I'd choose Christian because at this stage I'm not convinced that he'll ever be the big deal he should be in WWE. We'll have to see what happens after the draft but I want to make sure he gets a good push, so I'd do the following:

- Move him to Smackdown in the draft
    - Have him announce his intention to become World Heavyweight Champion.
    - Have him get some big wins, including a win over Drew McIntyre in a fairly short feud over the right to be #1 contender, and a win over Chris Jericho.
    - Eventually have him challenge Jack Swagger (still the Champion) and defeat him at the 2nd time of asking.

Then eventually I'd like something with Edge. Maybe an alliance leading to an Edge heel turn as he gets jealous of Christian as Champ. I wouldn't mind a Christian heel turn either though down the line, just not right now.
    This is decent but really, they should have just given the Swagger push to Christian. Not for Swagger-building purposes, but for storyline purposes. Christian vs. Edge vs. Jericho could have been a fantastic feud and really, I wish it would have happened because taking the ECW Championship away from Christian only to have him slump around is embarrassing. I'm sure they have plans for him after the draft but right now all he's doing is mentoring the One Man Rock Band who's a bigger queen than Freddie Mercury. An Edge/Jericho/Christian program right now would be amazing, not that it can't still happen post-draft.

Dont you wish you were me

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I wanted to book Christian, but everyone is doing that soooo......

Give me Shelton Benjamin. Unannounced and out of nowhere, the guest host of Raw (doesnt matter who it is) comes out and says Batista is stripped of his number one contender spot. And to their disappointment Shaemus and Orton aren't the number one either. Instead, the new number one contender is.........Shelton Benjamin. "What?"~Lawler "Is he even on Raw?"~Cole "I didnt even know he worked in the WWE anymore!"~Lawler

Benjamin comes out and thanks the guest host, who says "No. Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

After a competitive match with Cena, Benjamin cheats and gets disqualified. A beat down ensues, when Dibiase Jr. runs down to help Benjamin. Raw goes off with the announcers wondering whats the connection between Benjamin and Dibiase.

Next week, Benjamin comes out to cut a promo....typical "I'm better then you" promo with the new catch phrase "Its all about the Benjamins" while flashing a stack of bills. Backstage, Dibiase is asked why he helped Benjamin. He says he was just following orders, and starts to walk away, when Cena beats him down and gives the "fired up promo promising revenge on Benjamin."

New host announces a number one contender match later that night between Orton and Benjamin. During the match, Cena interfers with a beat down of Benjamin costing Orton a disqualification (Benjamin is new number one contender). Benjamin flashes the money sign to Orton, who then helps beat down Cena to end Raw.

Next week, backstage Benjamin is seen handing an envolope to Orton, who looks inside, smiles, and walks away. Matthews asks Benjamin what was in the envolope, and Benjamin just smiles and says "Its all about the Benjamins." Cena later demands that their match at the PPV be No Holds Bared. The guest host says he has to check with "Mr." Benjamin first. Shelton says thats fine.

Week before the PPV, Cena cant get into the arena. Securtiy is keeping him out, "per Mr. Benjamins" orders. Later Cena sneaks in and cuts a promo, saying it might be all about the Benjamins, but Shelton cant buy his way out of the beatdown Cena is going to give him Sunday night. Benjamin is scheduled in a match against a jobber, and hands the GM an envolope.

During the PPV, Cena dominates. End of the match has Million Dollar Mans music hit, and he comes down to the ring. Cena is distracted and Benjamin hits his finisher, but Cena kicks out at two. Benjamin hits the finisher again, and this time Dibiase signals the ref, who fast counts, and we got a new champion.

Next week, MDM is announced as Benjamins "financial advisor." Benjamin is booked against jobbers for several weeks (adopting MDM's gimmick of shoving money down the jobbers throat after the match) and refusing to give a rematch to Cena. Finally Cena is granted a rematch at the next PPV but loses when Dibiase Jr. helps Benjamin. Cena and Dibiase Jr. then fued, while Benjamin starts a new program with Orton. At some point MDM gets punted in the head by the legend killer, but he loses at the PPV to Benjamin.

Benjamin then works for several months as champion, while guys like HHH, and Cena put over Dibiase Jr. to build him to main event level. In the meantime, Benjamin can work with the guest hosts, either buying them off, or causing problems because they have to much pride to take a bribe. Either way, you would have several months of good stuff, with Benjamin having jobbers, or being put into impossible situations.

Eventually Dibiase Jr. would become jealous of his dads relationship with Benjamin and start a program against Benjamin. 1st PPV working together would have Benjamin win with MDM's help. 2nd PPV would have Dibiase screwed over. But finally, Dibiase would win the title (if my booking started in Janurary, this would happen like at Survivor Series...so Benjamin would have a long run with the title). Benjamin would buy his way back into the title picture, and get the strap back by the Rumble. Then he'd start a program with Undertaker, who wins the Rumble and cant be bought (plus the intrigue would build because it was MDM who brought Taker to the WWE).

Taker would win at WM of course to go 20-0. Next PPV, Shelton would win back the title and injure Taker so bad, that he is forced to retire. Shelton would then carry the belt for 11 months, taking on and beating: Christian (2 month program), Edge (1 PPV), HHH (3 months), Orton (2 months), CM PUNK (2 months), and Cena (1 PPV). At the next WM, he would work against Royal Rumble winner Chris Jericho. Benjamin would win, but Money in the Bank winner, Christian would cash in immediately after and win.

Thats like 2 years worth of booking. After this Benjamin is solidified as a main eventer and works with all the top guys, winning the belt several times. At some point he could have a change of heart and realize that life is more then money, at which point MDM turns on him and he works as a face for awhile, but I like him better as the rich heel.

Status

Turn Chavo face on Smackdown. Have him wrestle a bunch of different people and win matches to become #1 contender for the IC title. Then have him feud with Macintyre for the IC title, and Vickie wants Chavo to lose to Drew. Chavo refuses, Vickie then interferes in his title match causing Drew to retain. Chavo says that what Vickie is doing doesn't make any sense, and It's not the Guerrero way, and he vows to win the gold at the next PPV. Vickie tries to take away his title shot, but Teddy Long makes sure he has a re match. Vickie then vows to dismantle and take Chavo out so that he can't even compete at the PPV. Every week on Smackdown Drew alongside Vickie puts Chavo through a rigorous gauntlet of un fair matches, which Chavo defying the odds and coming out on top to piss off Vickie & Drew every week. The Smackdown before the PPV Drew jumps Chavo after his match and gives him the DDT through the announcers table.

Dont you wish you were me

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BenWah View Post
    Turn Chavo face on Smackdown. Have him wrestle a bunch of different people and win matches to become #1 contender for the IC title. Then have him feud with Macintyre for the IC title, and Vickie wants Chavo to lose to Drew. Chavo refuses, Vickie then interferes in his title match causing Drew to retain. Chavo says that what Vickie is doing doesn't make any sense, and It's not the Guerrero way, and he vows to win the gold at the next PPV. Vickie tries to take away his title shot, but Teddy Long makes sure he has a re match. Vickie then vows to dismantle and take Chavo out so that he can't even compete at the PPV. Every week on Smackdown Drew alongside Vickie puts Chavo through a rigorous gauntlet of un fair matches, which Chavo defying the odds and coming out on top to piss off Vickie & Drew every week. The Smackdown before the PPV Drew jumps Chavo after his match and gives him the DDT through the announcers table.
    I really wish they would do SOMETHING with Chavo. Why waste such an awesome performer on horrible comedy crap? So, you got my vote!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Dolph Ziggler.

I'd keep the psychotic pretty boy gimmick. I'd give him a steady and long run with a mid-card championship. I'd drop it after a lenghty run to someone of a Higher status not in a program. I'd have that reign built up where Dolph belives the belt is a part of him, and he would kill people to get it back. I'd have him work the gimmick steadily into choking out main eventers and look for bigger goals.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Hornswoggle.
    Horny is in the ring being completely useless as usual.
    Big Show comes out and chokeslams him, picks him up and gives him the KO punch.
    Hornswoggle retires never to be seen again.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kingram417 View Post
    I really wish they would do SOMETHING with Chavo. Why waste such an awesome performer on horrible comedy crap? So, you got my vote!
    Exactly. He's getting up there in age, but he's still got tons of talent and potential. I'd like to see them do something other then bury him in terrible squash matches.

Jobber

Status

Dolph Ziggler

This guy deserves better than putting a midget to sleep, now that Morrison is on Raw I would give Dolph a HUGE push on smackdown

Thread Information